Girlfriend and Boyfriend.

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

We were kissing...I didn't know about him...but sparks flew for me. I guess this is what they call love. I used to have this feeling toward my parents...but they died...and my love for them died along with them. I asked myself why they had to leave me. Stupid questions...but then...Junhyung came into my life...and THIS happens. Suddenly, the door burst open...I really need to fix that. B2ST burst in screaming my name...but then they saw us. We looked at them in surprise as they looked at us in surprise. We quickly stopped kissing.
"Ahem...errr...what are you guys doing here?" asked Junhyung.
"Well...we saw that she had red eyes...and we didn't know if you could handle her or not..." B2ST chorused.
"But I guess you handled her pretty well," said Doojoon.
I looked at B2ST. Everyone was congratulating us and calling us a "new couple" except for Yoseob...he looked...disappointed. When he saw me looking, he gave a sad smile and walked up to me.
"Congrats," he said in a sad tone. 
"Did you like me?" I blurt out.
He was flustered. 
"What??? N-No..." he said in a small voice.
Junhyung put an arm around me and said," From now on, Madeline Lee is my girlfriend!" 
"When did I agree to this?" I asked.
"What??? You don't wanna be my girlfriend???" Junhyung exclaimed.
"Of course I do, who wouldn't?" I said with a poker face.
Then he held my hand and kissed me on the cheek.
"Good," he said wih a grin.

Yoon Mina POV

After our kiss...Junhyung just...left... How dare he call me crazy? I was in love with him. I was only doing these things FOR him. Love blinds you, makes you do crazy things. Good enough reason to destroy Madeline Lee...right? I looked lustfully as Junhyung ran to B2ST. Soon after Junhyung left somewhere, so did B2ST. I followed B2ST to a little cottage inside the forest on the outskirts of town. I hid behind one of the trees and watched as B2ST kicked open the door. I saw a surprising sight...my Junhyung...kissing that hideous girl. He should be doing that to me! He will pay. They will all pay. Soon, I'll find out their weaknesses and what makes them tick. I'll make them suffer and face hell. Watch out Madeline Lee, I'm coming for you...

Sorry it's short...I was...procrastinating...busy writing a nanowrimo(trying to write a novel in a month).