SO B2ST!

The Key to a Demon's Heart

 

Madeline’s P.O.V.

-------------------------------
I was walking to class, still jumpy from the locker and Junhyung incident. Yet right at that moment I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, without knowing who it was, I twisting the person’s arm and put him in a headlock. This was what I would usually do you my neighborhood thugs…
“State your name and occupation!!” I yelled, earning piercing stares from our classmates, but I didn’t care, since it was the kid’s fault for sneaking up on me.
“Y-Yoseob, Yang Yoseob, main vocalist of B2ST,” he stammered. There’s that name again, “B2ST”, was it some kind of gang? Were all the new transfers from this band? Great, this day couldn’t get any better. I let the Yoseob guy go and continued to walk to class. He held onto my hand, tightly.
“Y-yah! Shouldn’t you at least apologize, all I wanted was to ask where classroom **** was, and you just put me in a headlock!!” Yoseob said in an angry tone. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
“Let go,” I said firmly.
“Not. Until. You. Apologize!” Yoseob said. I sighed at his comment and dragged him somewhere.
“Yah! Where are you taking me!” he screamed. I stopped in front of classroom ****, and used my other hand to pry from his grip.
“There,” I said,” Classroom ****. Happy?” I walked away calmly and left him speechless as I did with Junhyung…but wait…didn’t I have classroom **** too? I sighed. Now I am just going crazy. What’s so special about these B2ST boys that always make my heart skip a beat??? I went into the classroom and sat at my usual seat in the back of the room. I sat in the back of the room with her usual blank stare, I was already the ace of her class and I even skipped a couple of years of college, but where else could I go other than school. I didn’t have parents to support me; I could barely manage with my part-time job. As I was sitting there, thinking of how I could manage throughout the rest of the years, someone plopped right next to me, usually, no one would bother to sit next to the target of the school.  I looked to my right and saw the transfer student, Junhyung, I heard the chair next to me slide, and I quickly turned to my left, and saw the other transfer, Yoseob. Junhyung gave a cool smile and Yoseob smiled too. All the girls in class were too busy staring at them and giggling, and weren’t paying attention whatsoever. The bell soon rang and I quickly rushed out before the bullies could catch up, but right then, I accidently bumped into someone, my books fell to the floor.
“Mian,” a boy said as he bent down and helped me.
 I looked up and thought,” Oh no…another one of those transfer students…please don’t let him be from B2ST. Please don’t let him be from B2ST. Please don’t let him be from B2ST!”
“I should introduce myself, I’m Lee Gikwang, main dancer, visual, and vocalist of B2ST,” Gikwang said with a friendly smile. I gave myself a mental face palm, took my books and left, yet…he followed me…
“Yah! Why are you following me??” I yelled angrily, today was seriously not my day…
“Well…I was thinking you could show me and B2ST around school?” Gikwang replied, with that comment five other guys walked up behind him, curious. I saw among them were Junhyung, and Yoseob.
“What’s wrong Gikwang?” Junhyung asked.
“Nothing big,” Gikwang replied. I just looked at them and continued to walk away. Gikwang held my hand and turned me around, making me spin into his chest. My eyes widened in surprise as my heart pounded. I quickly pushed him off as I pretended to straighten my clothes. I cleared my throat and tried to get out of his grip.
“So…will you?” he asked hopefully. I stared him down and said,” I. Do. Not. Want. To.” Then one of the guys took my hand.
“Well, somebody is going to have to do it, and you just happen to be the person! You should consider yourself lucky to actually be spending time with B2ST!” the guy said. With that comment, they started to introduce themselves left to right.

“Yong Junhyung, the main rapper of B2ST,” Junhyung said “coolly”.
“Lee Gikwang, the main dancer, visual, and vocalist of B2ST,” Gikwang said with that friendly smile of his.
“Yoon Doojoon, the vocalist, leader, and rapper of B2ST,” Doojoon said with a slight smile.
“Jang Hyunseung, the vocalist and dancer of B2ST,” Hyunseung said with pride in his voice.
“Yang Yoseob, the main vocalist and visual maknae of B2ST,” Yoseob said in a cute tone. Last but not least
“Dongwoon, the vocalist, rapper, and REAL maknae of the group,” Dongwoon said with a smile.
“SO! B2ST!!! Annyeonghaseyo we’re B2ST!” they all said together with a 90 degree bow.
“Lucky?” I asked,” You guys have made this the worst day in my school years once I met you guys!!” I screamed. People were staring very intently at us at the moment. Hyunseung linked arms with me.
“Well, you’ll just have to put up with it until the tour ends!” Hyunseung said cheerfully. Was he always this stubborn? Dongwoon linked arms with me as well and they dragged me off while cheerfully asking where everything was. I felt a soft tap that I recognized from earlier, I turned my head and my face grew red from only being inches away from Yoseob’s face.
“I-I’m sorry for putting you in a headlock…” I mumbled. I saw his eyes widen and I turned my head back…I’ve never felt sorry or said sorry in my entire life…were these boys…finally changing my point of view?

 
-------------------------------
In the next chapter, I WILL PROMISE ACTION! i hope..

PS: MIDNIGHT SUN!!! -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcZlC6lfLxc&feature=g-u-u