Kidnapped again?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

I woke up in a huge girly and pink room. Junhyung posters were posted everywhere, posters from magazines, newspapers, and albums. Whoever this girl was, she was obsessed with MY boyfriend. After adjusting to my surroundings, I slowly realized that I was tied up, head to toe. I couldn't move one bit. I tried to scream, but I had a sock in my mouth. Did I get kidnapped??? Again??? I was really a big idiot. As I was struggling to get out of the bonds, the door opened. A boy walked into the room. Once I saw his face, I gasped. I never thought I'd see him again. It was...

 



Junhyung POV

I looked around and waited for Madeline outside each and every class we had together, but she didn't come all day. I was asking the other B2ST members if they had seen her, but they said no. What if something bad happened to her? No...Not again...She must be sick or something...right? I shook away the bad thoughts and walked into the classroom. I'll just check on her afterschool. No big deal.

-----Afterschool-----

We all walked over to Madeline's house to surprise her. We knocked on the door :
"Madeline?" I asked as I knocked on the door," Are you there?"
"Let me take care of this," Dongwoon said. He banged on the door as loud as he could.
"OPEN UP MADELINE!!!! IT'S B2ST!!!!!" yelled Dongwoon.
There was still no answer.
"Let me try," Hyunseung said.
"Let's see you try not answering to this..." Hyunseung said while rolling up his sleeves. He stepped back a few steps then ran towards the door and kicked it down.
"Hello~?" Yoseob asked,"Anyone there?"
We searched her house, but she was nowhere to be found. Did she ever come home that night? Was I correct? Was she kidnapped again? Worry filled my mind as I thought of the worst possible scenarios.
"Don't worry, she'll be fine," Doojoon said.
If only that was the truth...



Short chapter. Sorry.