My Worst Nightmare? Part 1

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Still Junhyung POV

We got to the hospital and the doctor said that these were minor injuries, buut she would have to stay in the hospital a while longer. I was furious, even if it's only bullying, it's too much. We went to school the next day, and as I was in the car, I plotted revenge, I know it sounds crazy, but Yoon Mina has crossed the line.

Madeline POV

I told the doctor to lie that I had to stay at the hospital for a few more days. They always stuck by me, it was annoying. Truth was, I was only getting my head re-stitched, or whatever you call it, and bandaged. The doctor DID say they were only MINOR injuries. I got home at about 3 in the morning, and I guess I overslept a ittle...like only 30 minutes, walking to school itself took 10-15 minutes, so I was 50 minutes late...By the time I came to school, it was passing period, I went directly to class and I saw something...that I wished I never saw. I saw Yong Junhyung kissing my worst enemy...Yoon Mina. Tears filled my eyes. It was like my whole world tumbled down, like my heart was ripped out and set on fire. HIs eyes and my eyes met, and I quickly bowed my head down and ran away, but sadly, I ran into B2ST.
"Madeline???" exclaimed Yoseob," What are you doing here???" 
"Sightseeing," I said sarcastically," but now I have a headache, so don't bother me." 
I left while wiping my tears. I didn't know why I was crying, what was so good about Junhyung...other than his looks...his personality...his sense of humor...WHY CAN'T I GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD???  I walked home with my endless thoughts and plopped onto the bed. I stared blankly at the wall. Why did this happen? Did he like her for a long time? After my many somber thoughts. I finally cried myself to sleep. Yes, at 4:00 in the evening. There wasn't much to do...my first...and only love...kissed the girl...that appeared in my nightmares every night...the girl that I have to face day by day and deal with. Why did he do this to me?

Sorry this is so short...I can't think straight when it's nighttime...