Her Choice

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

A few hours later.
Mina came in and smirked at me.
"Enjoying your time here?"
"Why...Why are you so determined to separate us??" I yelled.
"Because, I love him as much as you do," Mina said.
"Then...wouldn't you ENJOY our happiness?" I said with tears in my eyes.
"No. All I enjoy is MY happiness. If I can't have Yong Junhyung...No one can..." she said with an evil look in her eyes," Well, I'll leave you to your decision."
She slammed the door behind her. A couple hours later, L came in awaiting for my decision.
"Well?" he asked," What is your decision?"
"I...I choose...to go with you..." I whispered.
"What? I can't hear you~" he said in a sing-song voice.
"I CHOOSE YOU!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you sound like a pokemon trainer," he replied,"But aren't you happier now?"
He inched closer to me, and he seemed like he was going in for a kiss. I turned away.
"Untie me," I commanded.

"Aw...But if you choose me...You have to give me a little treat Maddie," he said, still trying to get that kiss.
"N-no!" I screamed.
But he ended up forcing a kiss on me anyway.
"Now, all that's left on the list... is telling your "oppas" the great news!" L said with a smirk on his face.
I nodded as tears still stung my eyes. He wiped my tears and pretended to be nice.
"Aw...don't be sad, I don't want to see my sweet little Maddie cry," L said wiping the tears and untying the rope.
"Don't call me that," I said through clenched teeth.
"All right, let's go to tell your oppas now...shall we?"
I stood up with shaky legs. It would break their hearts...and I knew it would break mine also.

 


A/N: Sorry haven't updated in so long...Hope you like it...Sorry if it's going too slow...