The Queenka

The Key to a Demon's Heart
Madeline's P.O.V.
Everyday, I try to run away from the truth, but somehow it always catches up to me, I try to erase the fact that all alone, I try to erase the fact that I'm a monster on the inside. I trained with the Thunder Clan in America until I was 12 years old. Why 12 you ask? The Thunder Clan just forgot about me when I was 12, they left me to rot, not caring what I did with my life, so I ran, I ran as far as possible, I ended up in Korea somehow, but at least it's far away. I went to school and aced every subject and activity I participated in, because of that, I was a target for most bullies in the school. I was the quietest, smartest, and had no friends...no wonder I was a main target... The instructors in the Thunder Clan say that it's always good to plot revenge, to fight back, to throw the first punch, and to always stand on top, but if we demons could defeat an army in seconds...what would my powers do to the student body, that wouldn't be the way I would want to stand on top. I'm in college now, but yet the bullying continues. They are so idiotic...if only they knew what I really was...
I was walking to class one day with my arms full of books since I rushed out today, and with my luck the queenka of the school was going the exact same way. The queenka, Yoon Mina, she rules the school and doesn't have a nice bone in her body, pure evil. She pushed me down while I was walking and everything fell. I stood up and thought to myself,"
This is the last straw."
"Yah!" I yelled. Mina was startled and gave a smirk.
"Oh, Mian," Mina said in her "cute" voice, it made me want to puke.

Her  "posse"  was close behind, I bent down to pick up my books when her little group pushed me down again.
"Rot in hell Yoon Mina," I yelled. Mina only smirked and pretended to fall to the ground.
"Why did you push me to the ground Maddy??? I thought we were friends!!" she sobbed. The little "nickname" Maddy sent chills up my spine. Everyone looked at me with hatred as Mina cried and as I calmly picked up my books, that's what I get for standing my ground. I started to walk again, and a few steps later, someone tripped me. I picked up my books with no rush to get up again to be tripped by someone else, then someone started to help me pick up my books...I looked up and saw...