Chapter 2

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

Saturday 1:00pm

(Sehun's Perspective)

*Phone rings

"Hello" I said, my eyes were still tightly shut

I didn't get much sleep last night, since Luhan and I spent our whole Friday night watching movies and playing video games. 

Luhan and I hang out every friday, It's our special day reserved for each other, since Luhan has been so busy lately with his new job at his dad's business. Before Luhan started work, we usually saw each other everyday. I'm not going to lie, not being able to spend a lot of time with Luhan recently is a real downer.

I dont really have other friends beside Luhan. It's not like I don't try to make new friends, but it just seems like no one gets me. They end up getting bored with me before I even start opening up. 

I'm a really shy person when I first meet someone. I'm even shy in front of my parents. The only person I'm truly open with is Luhan. He even calls me a little kid since I'm always constantly moving and wanting to do fun stuff with him. He was patient enough with me to unlock my hidded personality.

"Sehun! Come visit me on my break" a voice answered me back.

I automatically recognized that voice.

Luhan..

"I'll be right there." I hung up the phone, and my eyes suddenly became wide open.

I rushed out of bed.

Even if he was only on break for half an hour, that was enough for me. I didn't want to miss any chance to spend time with him.

I went flying downstairs, I didn't want to waste anytime.

"yahh Sehunah!" My mom called me over. "Where are you going?" She said with a eyebrow raised up.

"I'm going out to visit Luhan on his break" I said scratching my head.

"You are even seeing him at work?" my mom said in an annoyed tone. "Sehunah, you have to make some new friends or something." 

My mom doesn't like Luhan for some reason. She thinks that "my obsession with him is unhealthy"

I'm not obsessed with him! well... Uhmm would it be considered obsessed? Oh whatever, obsession or not its only normal for someone to want to be with the person closest to them as often as possible.

"Okay, I will don't worry, but for now I'm going out." I said as I exited out the door.

I'm glad I'm going to get to see luhan today. I thought it was just going to be another boring day at home.

But to my advantage a day with Luhan can never be boring.