Chapter 3

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Luhan's perspective)

Since my dad decided to give me an early break today I decided to invite Sehun over to give me some company. 

Since my job doesnt include interactions and all I do is deal with a computer all day It gets pretty boring.

I can always rely on Sehun to be there for me when I need someone to talk to.

I then saw what appeared to be Sehun from across the street.

"HEY! Sehun!" I screamed over to get his attention. 

He looked over and began running towards me. I'm surprised at how quickly he got here. 

"Hey!" sehun said to me, he looked a bit tired, but of course he seemed happy to see me. "Oh hey, I'm glad you answered your phone, I was really bored and I thought you'd probably be available." I said back to him

"Oh yeah of course, anytime. I dont want to miss out on a chance of seeing my bestfriend." Sehun nugded my shoulder with his hand. 

Sehun is really dependable.

(Sehun's Perspective)

I got to Luhan in no time. He looked really happy once I arrived, and of course I was too. 

And, if I must say, He looked really good today too. I'm scared if he will start to notice me staring at him a little too much, since I stare at his face unintentionally. 

"lets go inside and sit down, it's really hot out here" Luhan said wiping his forhead.

Once we got something to drink we sat down inside the resting room area.

"So how was work so far today?" Luhan looked a little tired and pale for some reason today, I thought that maybe he had a bad day at work.

"Ehh, normal. I'm just tired since I had to wake up so early this morning, and also my dad has been really strict on me about work lately." 

I felt kind of bad, Seeing Luhan in a bad mood automatically brought me down aswell. 

"Sorry about that.." I said back trying to make Luhan feel better.

"It cant be helped." Luhan sighed back

"Well, I got an idea, its a saturday you should come over after work, and we can make plans for tonight." I was hoping Luhan would agree with me. 

"I dont see why not, sure we can come up with something to do" luhan looked back at me with a smile.

we than continued chatting until the end of his break and I went back home. 

I'm glad I get to see his beautiful face again tonight..