Chapter 10

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's Perspective)

With me still being in the clutch of Minjoo's arms, I pulled away and immediately stood up.

"We should go back now, we don't want to miss the ending of the movie." I said to Minjoo in hope that it would change the mood built between us.

"Can't we just sit here and talk, that movie is horrible anyways, and its almost finished." 

I sat back down not knowing any excuse out of it. It would sound as if I didn't want to talk to her if I kept insisting that we headed back. 

"Okay fine, uhmm what do you want to talk about?"

I'm not the best person when it comes to conversations. I never know how to reply back or how to keep the conversation going. There is always that long awkward pause after every single sentence.

"I'm going to come off pretty bluntly, but you seem like the guy to get a lot of girls, I'm probably like your 5th date this week aren't I?"

Was she really asking me this question? I didn't even know what to say back. I'm even more shocked by the fact that I look like the type of guy to get girls. Little does this girl know thats its the complete opposite of that.

It took me a while to answer her, but the whole time she had waited patiently to hear what I had to say.

"I uh.. I actually.. hmm.. I don't date much." 

She looked at me in total shock. 

"You must be kidding me, but you have had a girlfriend before right?" Minjoo seemed eager to know.

I shook my head, "No." I simply said back.

Minjoo shouted, "NO WAY, YOU REALLY NEVER HAD A...."

I put my finger over my mouth to indicate for her to be quiet.

"Sorry sorry." Minjoo whispered to me. "But Sehun, have you really never had a girlfriend? But why... how?? I can't believe this." 

"It's not that big of a deal.." She had started to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Was it really such a big thing if I hadn't? It's not like I'm the only person in the world who hasn't been in a relationship before...

 

     The rest of the time Minjoo kept asking me questions about the subject

I had gotten really annoyed by it, but I didn't show it and answered every single question she asked me.

Finally people had started coming out of the movie theater. I cutt Minjoo off from asking me another question and told her that we should go look for Luhan and his date so we could all go home.

Before I spotted Luhan he had already seen me and had started walking towards us.

"You two were out here this whole time?" Luhan asked me.

"Well the movie was getting pretty boring so..." Before I could even finish Minjoo had interfered.

"Yeah, Sehun left me during half of the movie, so I got worried since he wasn't coming back; I went out to look for him and he was just sitting on the bench crying."

I nudged minjoo on the shoulder before she could keep going.

Luhan wasn't supposed to know that... How embarrassing, doesn't this girl know what and what not to say to people?

Minjoo looked over at me with an apologetic look on her face for mentioning it.

"Wait what? Sehun you were crying?" Luhan came over to me and put his arm over my shoulder. "What were you crying for?" 

Sooyeun looked a bit concerned as well, "Sehun, is everything fine?" She asked me while patting my back.

"I'm fine, I was just upset from something, it's nothing to worry about." I replied back. Im hoping Luhan won't think I was crying about him, even though I really was.

"Yeah don't worry guys Sehun and I talked it over, it was just a little misunderstanding between us." Minjoo announced to them.

Before this subject could go on any further, I just wanted to go home as soon as possible.

"Since the movie is finished, can you drop me off home?" I asked Luhan.

I was thinking since the date was over that I would invite Luhan to hang out with me for a bit since it was still kind of early.

 

     "Drop you off? Now?" Luhan looked puzzled and even started laughing.

"Its a Friday night, what makes you think the date is over? I wanted for all 4 of us to go out to get something to eat." 

It wasnt over yet? Luhan never told me about any other plans besides the movie. So that means I've been waiting this whole time for it to be over and there is still yet to come? 

And this time, there was no running away from seeing Sooyeun and Luhan together since it was going to be all four of us all in one table.

How much more of this can I possibly take???

 

"Oh." I replied back softly.

"Let's go then shall we? I have a perfect restaurtant in mind" Luhan said in excitment. 

I hope I can last a little longer, since there was no getting out of this..