Chapter 30

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Luhan's perspective) 

I couldn't sleep the whole night, too many thoughts were running through my head. I don't mind waiting for him, but I can barely last one night knowing he is with someone else. I keep thinking of possible ways to make him realize that I'm the right person for him. I can't think of anything to get him back... I need help. Wait, I forgot about Kai. He said he would help me out. Maybe he can think of a way. 

I texted him right away, "Hi Kai. It's me Luhan. I'd really appreciate some advice right now." 

Not too long after he replied, "Who?" 

Oh great, of course he doesn't remember me. He was drunk. Now I have no hope on finding a way to get Sehun back. 

"You meet me at the party yesterday, we talked and stuff. I was the guy you kept laughing at..." I texted. 

"Hmm... that rings a bell. I'm still not fully aware though, sorry" 

I ran out of hope, but a couple minutes later I got another text from him, "Were you the guy who loved that other guy?" 

I quickly texted back, "Yeah! Thats me. You gave me your number and told me to contact you if I need help. I really need someone to talk to. Is there anyway we can meet or something?" Hopefully this wont be awkward, considering he is sober now. 

"Uh.. Sure I guess..." 

"Perfect then, meet me at  ____ Park at 4" 

"Uhm Okay" 

 

A couple hours later. 

 

I sat down at a the park bench waiting for Kai to get there. Hopefully he doesnt back down and decides not to meet up. I guess I can't really blame him if he does though, I'm just some sort of stranger that he barely remembers to him. But I was desperate to get some tips on how to get my Sehun back. 

It was already 4:30 and there was no sight of Kai anywhere. Im pretty positve he wont be coming. I stood up and was about to leave, but I saw Kai walking around randomly like a lost puppy from afar. He actually showed up, he must have just forgotten how I looked like.. 

"Kai!" I shouted. He looked over at me and walked to me. 

I ran up to him, "I thought you wouldn't show up, thank you." 

He didn't respond to me, instead he just stared at me with his eyes squinted. 

"Is.. there something wrong?" 

Kai didn't reply and just kept on looking at me with his head tilted. 

He gave a tiny smile, "Its coming back to me, I remember. Well not too well.. but I know I've definitely met you before." 

"Oh good!" I said happily, "Shall we sit down?" 

We walked over to the bench and both sat, I started to tell him about what we talked about yesterday.

"Now I remember perfectly, did you end up telling him?" Kai asked. 

I nodded, "Yeah.. Thats what I wanted advice about actually. See, he decided that he wants to stay with his girlfriend. Kai, I can't handle that. I know he still loves me, but how do I get him to come back to me?"

Kai thought for a while, "I'm not too sure." 

Kai was more of a help to me when he was drunk... 

"Is he the jealous type?" 

"Oh my gosh, Yes. He gets jealous off the littlest things, but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked confused. 

"Maybe you can find someone to "pretend" date. It'll make him want you back. That tends to work." 

"No, that wont work. I've had many girlfriends in the past, he's never really done anything about it. It will just be something normal to him." I sighed. 

"Have you had a boyfriend before?" Kai asked. 

"No! Sehun is the first guy I've ever had feelings for." 

"Then... why not find a a guy to fake date. He wont be used to that, it'll make him super jealous knowing you're dating another guy thats not him. Is this making any sense to you?" 

Dating another guy? Thats not that bad of an idea actually. "There is a problem with that though, I have no idea where I can find a guy willing to do that." 

Kai stayed quiet for a while, "Well.. I can help out. I dont mind."

"REALLY!?" 

"I dont see why not. I dont have any problem with it, well besides the fact that my girlfriend will kill me if she finds out" He laughed a little. 

"You are amazing! I dont know how I can thank you for this. But wait, how are we going to get Sehun to see us together? 

"Maybe you can invite him out to some place, as a friendly gesture of some sort. Then you can introduce your "new boyfriend" to him. Don't tell him that you are going to bring someone along though, because he might not come." 

"You are a genius Kai. I'll call him right now and invite him for dinner." I quickly got out my phone and dialed Sehun's number. This better work.

"And remember, act like you are totally fine." Kai whispered. 

I nodded once and Sehun answered right then, "Hello?"

"Hey Sehun, what are you doing?" 

"Just thinking about things. You??"

"Well I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today. If you haven't already eaten, we can go get something to eat, on me"

"Oh okay. Thanks." 

"I'll text you what time and where. See you then." I hung up the phone and looked at Kai.

"Are you sure this is will work?" 

"It should, but I wouldnt be too sure. So just dont get your hopes up." 

 

-One hour Later- 

 

The whole hour, Kai and I were practicing on how to act with each other. I felt so weird at first, but I started to feel a bit more comfortable since Kai is a pretty cool person to be around. 

I waited outside of the restuarunt waiting for Sehun, while Kai waited inside. Im extremely nervous, and I actually feel bad doing this since I told Sehun I'd wait for him. but maybe this will make him realize he wants me again. I hope thats the case...

Sehun finally arrived, and oh my did he look cute. He gets cuter everytime I see him.

"Hey." He smiled and waved. He seems totally fine, as if nothing ever happened between us yesterday. 

"Im so glad you came" 

"Why wouldnt I?" He giggled a little. "Im super hungry, lets just go order our food before I die of starvation."

My heart started to beat rapidly. I almost regret coming up with this plan. I dont want sehun to feel like I dont want him anymore... 

We both walked inside, and I saw Kai wave over to us. 

"Who is that.." Sehun asked confused. "Is he a friend of yours or something?" 

How am I going to tell him... 

Kai stood up and walked over to us, "So you are Sehun? Nice to meet you" He held out his hand to shake Sehun's 

I could tell that Sehun felt a little awkward. 

Kai looked over at me and smirked a bit, "Arent you going to introduce me?" 

"Uh.. yeah. Sehun, this is my.. my... uh..." 

"Im his boyfriend" Kai answered for me. 

Sehun's eyes shot wide open, "B..Boyfriend?" I feel horrible. 

"Y..yeah." I bit my lip. 

"Oh.." Sehun said in a low tone. His eyes were so dim, well at least I know that he cares. 

Kai held onto my hand and looked at Sehun, "Well lets go sit down and order" He smiled. 

Sehun slowly walked over to the table and sat alone on one side of the booth, while Kai and I sat together. 

Sehun didn't look at us the whole time, and kept his eyes on the menu. 

"What do you want Luhanie?" Kai asked me in a cutesy voice. Sehun's hand clenched up in a fist. Its working... 

"I dont know, what do you want baby? I'll get you anything." I played along. 

"I...I'm gonna go to the restroom.." Sehun stood up while staring at the floor. Once he left Kai laughed a little, "He is so jealous. See I told you it'll work. He will come crawling back to you in no time." 

 

(Sehun's Perspective) 

Luhan has a boyfriend? I thought I was the only guy he'd ever want to be with. It only took him one day to find someone new. He didn't even keep his promise to me. He said he'd wait for me, and yet he goes and finds someone else so soon. I should have known that Luhan is full of lies. I was actually starting to think that I'd leave Minjoo for him. I was so excited that he invited me out today, I was planning on telling him that I want him. I regretted telling him everything I said yesterday, I couldn't even fall asleep at night. I was even going to call Luhan and beg for him back if I had to, but now Im sure that I dont want him back. Whats even worse is that he invites his boyfriend here like he wants to tease me or something. 

You know what? I dont give a damn anymore!

Good going Luhan, you just lost me for good.