Chapter 7

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

A few days later

(Luhan's perspective)

     So lately, all I have been thinking about is her. Her name is Sooyeun and wow is she perfect. She has long Brown hair, nice hour glass figure, beautiful face, and an incredible personality. We hit it off amazingly on our date Saturday. She seemed to have taken in interest in me back. 

I've been texting her constantly ever since. 

Although I've been in good terms with her, I've noticed that Sehun has been acting a little different lately. His mood on Sunday was a bit gloomy after I told him about my date. He hasn't even been texting me that much; he usually texts me throughout the whole day.

I think I might know why he is acting like this though.

Oh yes, it's so obvious.

The only conclusion to this, is that he must be jealous.

Poor Sehun. I actually felt kinda bad after realizing it.

Sehun is jealous because I found a girl and he didn't.

Sehun always gets like this when I go out with a new girl.

Well it's not my fault girls don't seem to take an interest in him. I try to set him up on dates with what I think to be really cute girls, but he always comes back from the date with no results.

I don't want to give up on him though, maybe I should find him a date for Friday too. 

I'll arrange a double date. He would like that. 

Maybe me being there will make him a little more comfortable to open up in front of the girl, and it should be much less awkward.

Perfect thinking Luhan! 

But who should I set him up with this time?

Well, I have a girl in mind; her name is Minjoo, she is a really sweet girl. I think they would be perfect with each other.

I texted her right away asking her if she would be okay with it. 

Luck was good since she agreed to it. I'm hoping this will turn out to be a good idea.

 

 

(Sehun's perspective)

I've actually been doing a little better since my miserable Sunday with Luhan.

The whole day wasn't bad though, because a day can never be bad when I'm with Luhan, but it was only the part where he told me about his new fling.

I don't want to be reminded by it. I try my hardest to just forget about the whole subject.

I'm mad enough that we can't even hang out with each other on Friday.

I guess it will just be another boring day of sitting on the couch, watching a rented movie, eating chips.. alone.

There wasn't really anything else I could do

Just then I got a text from Luhan. 

*Hey guess what?"

Hmm what now? Hopefully this means that he canceled his date on Friday so we could hang out, but I didn't want to get my hopes up because I knew that probably wasn't the reason he texted me.

I replied back, "What's new?"

In almost an instant he replied back

"I talked to this one girl, and she said that she wants to go on a date with you. So I told her that since I'm going out on Friday with some one too, we should make it a double date. What do you say Sehun? This Friday, all four of us can go out to the movies :)"

WHAT?

First off, I have to go out with a girl. I dont even like girls...

Than even worse than that, I have to witness Luhan with a girl? 

Is this torture Sehun week or something?

I of course wouldn't pass up the offer though. In a way I was kind of curious to see how this girl was.

I'm not talking about the girl Luhan paired me up with, but his girl.

She better at least be good enough for him.

I texted Luhan back accepting the offer.

Shouldn't this be fun...