Chapter 18

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

Next Morning

(Sehun's perspective)

Yesterday night was the best, I spent the night at Minjoo's house and we had a fantastic time together. We didn't do anything with each other though, we just hung out the whole night. We would exchange kisses to each other once in a while, it was great. 

I never thought it would happen but I actually started to forget about Luhan for a little. 

I still do love him deep down, but I'm just starting to accept the reality of it all and move on.

I dont know if I'd consider Minjoo my girlfriend to be honest. She is really nice and I do like her, but I'm just not too fully sure that I want to rush into anything. I think that Minjoo might be the one for me though, In a way she kind of reminds me of... Luhan.

Her personality is sort of similar, and so is the level of comfort that I have with her. 

Either way, I like Minjoo and I think that I'll give her a chance..

 

After I woke up I saw that Minjoo already made breakfast for the two of us. 

"Good morning you!" Minjoo shouted from across the room.

"You didn't have to make breakfast, Thanks." I said back.

"Well you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, now come over here. I made us chocolate pancakes, its my favorite."

Chocolate pancakes is Luhan's favorite too......

I walked over to the kitchen and the whole place smelled delicious! 

"Hmm this smells amazing!" I said back excited to digg into my plate.

"Eat up." Minjoo gave a big smile.

"By the way, I'm free today, I was wondering if you want to do something again today, its a shame for you to go home so soon." Minjoo offered.

"I was thinking we could go out to eat.. and maybe I'll buy us some bubble tea after words."

Bubble tea...?

Luhan and I would always go out for bubble tea... 

Why did it seem like everything about Minjoo just kept reminding me of Luhan, and for some reason it just made me like her more.

"The offer is tempting, but I think I have to go back home, my mom is going to kill me if I dont leave soon." it was so hard denying her offer.

"Your such a baby Sehun, but I think its kinda cute." minjoo giggled.

 

I enjoyed the rest of the time I spent with Luh... I mean Minjoo..

 

(Luhan's perspective)

I couldn't sleep all last night about how bad a felt. I kept thinking about how mean I was to Sehun. 

I'm going to go over to his house right now and beg for his forgiveness. I really and truly hope he will forgive me for being such a horrid friend to him.

I didnt bother calling him but instead went straight to his house.

 

[ONCE LUHAN ARRIVED]

 

I stayed outside of Sehun's house ashamed to even go knock on his door. I'm extremely nervous and scared about what Sehun is going to say to me.

I finally had the courage to go knock on his door; his mom opened the door.

"Luhan. what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hello, I was just wondering if I can talk to Sehun really quickly, there is something important I need to tell him."

"Sehun isn't here." She replied back to me.

"What? Then where is he?" I asked confused.

"He went to a friends house last night, he is coming back soon though."

I had no clue that Sehun had other close friends he could go to. I thought I was his only go to friend, I felt a little jealous. If I never was such a douche in the first place we probably would have been together right now laughing and joking.

"Well if he is coming back soon, do you mind if I come inside and wait for him?" I asked.

"Sure. Go wait in his room." His mom allowed me.

I came inside and went straight up to his room. I missed it so much, I havent been in here for a long time.

I sat down on the bed to make myself comfortable. 

As the time went by I began to get really bored, so I decided to lurk around Sehun's room to find something to do until I'm finished waiting for his arrival.

I'm sure Sehun wouldn't mind me going through his stuff.

I looked on the counter next to me and saw a stash of books, I like reading so why not, it would keep me busy.

I grabbed the stash of books and tossed them onto the bed.

All these books were so boring, until I came across something I'd never seen before that titled,


"Sehun's Journal"

 

I never knew that Sehun kept a journal, and I was really curious to see all the things Sehun writes about..

 

Well he wouldnt care if I took a peek at it..

right?...

 -----------------------------------

 

Ahh yes the moment of truth! Luhan found out about Sehun's secret journal about him!

Tell me what you guys think in the comments below! I hope you guys are excited!

and thanks for everyone who reads my fic^^