Chapter 34

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's Perspective) 

 

The next morning I woke up to what I thought was only a fantasy. I opened up my eyes slowly and saw the most beautifully sculpted face sleeping right in front of me. A smile formed a smile on my face as I remembered what happened between Luhan and I the other night. This time, I knew I wasn't only dreaming. There isn't one thing that I'd change about that moment. Luhan and I connected on a whole new level. I got to explore every part of Luhan, while he did the same to me. 

I stayed staring at Luhan's perfect features until his eyes started to open, I closed my eyes quickly before he got a chance to see me staring at him. I felt a gentle hand pet my hair and soon after a soft whisper, "Good Morning." Luhan leaned in and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but give off a small smile. I opened my eyes again, "How did you know I was awake?" Luhan smiled and chuckled, "Well I felt the comfort of an angel watching over me." I put my arm over Luhan's waist and connected my lips to his. "Last night." I started getting a little shy at the subject, "Was really special." Luhan held me closer to his still torso, "I was good right?" He teased. I burried my face in the blankets because I could feel my face start getting red. Luhan laughed and removed the covers off my face, "It was the most special night of my life." He caressed my warm cheek. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you t--" Luhan tried saying back but got interrupted by my phone ringing. 

I looked over at the time, it was 7:00am. "Who would be calling so early?" I spoke to myself while reaching out to my phone. 

"Tell me who it is..." Luhan said curiously. 

 

Minjoo. 

 

I bit my lip, I didn't want to tell Luhan because I didn't want him to think that I still talked to her. Which I really don't, so I have no clue why she is even calling me. 

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "Well..? Who?" 

"Its.. just my mom. She must be really angry that I didn't come back home last night."

"Oh, then you better answer it."

She has some nerve to want to talk to me again after what she did, but I wanted to answer her call just to see whats her reason for calling me. I stood up and quickly put on my clothes. "I'll be right back." 

Luhan tilted his head, "Why dont you just answer her here?"

"Well because, you know how my mom can get, she'll probably yell and its kinda embarrassing." I said the first thing on my mind. 

Luhan giggled, "I've seen your mom yell at you a million times, whats the difference? You shouldn't be embarrassed in front of me." 

"Your right, but still. It'll only be a quick minute. I swear." 

"What ever makes you comfortable then." Luhan smiled at me sweetly. 

I rushed out of the cabin and stood in front of the shut door. I hurried and called Minjoo back, "Hello?" she answered. 

"Why are you calling me!?" I got straight to the point. "I told you to not contact me again!"

"I have something important to tell you. I need to meet up with you as soon as possible. In fact today would be ideal." 

"What? so you just call me up and tell me to meet with you so simply? Sorry but I'm busy."  I bluntly said back.

"You dont have a choice Sehun. Just please, please. I really have to tell you something." 

I almost was about to reject her once more but I couldn't bring myself to do so. She sounds so serious, and she said its really important. "Fine. But I cant stay for long. I'll meet up with you later tonight at your house. I have to go now. Bye." I shut the phone and took a deep breath. I'm definitely not going to tell Luhan about this. I have nothing to hide, but I don't want Luhan to feel uncomfortable with me meeting with her again. 

I walked back inside and Luhan ran up to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you." 

I laughed a bit, "But I was only gone for a couple seconds." 

Luhan laughed along, "True, but I want to take advantage with all the time I get to spend with you to make up for all the time I stupidly lost." 

I hugged him back firmly, "Lets not dwell in the past. What matters is now, and at least you are with me now." I kissed the top of his head.

"You are right. Well lets not waste anymore time, lets do something fun today!" He smiled brightly. 

"And then you come sleep over at my house tonight." He winked. 

"Well about that... I have something to do tonight with my mom." I felt really horrible lying to Luhan. 

"Oh. Its still early though, lets do something for now then." 

I smiled and nodded, "Of course." 

 

 

-7:00pm-

 

Luhan was driving me back home from our extended date. I had a lot of fun with him today, because even though we are dating now, we still have that friendly relationship and bond between us. 

Luhan parked in front of my house and shifted himself towards me, "I wish we could have spent the night together." he sighed. 

I put my hand on his lap and kissed him, "There are many more nights to come." 

"I want you now though, you just taste so sweet, I think I might be addicted." Luhan smirked. 

"I've been addicted to you for years, and I managed to wait." I joked. 

"But I should be going now. I'll text you." 

"Okay love." Luhan hugged me goodbye and drove off. As soon as the coast was clear I hopped into my car and was on my way to Minjoo's house. I called her to tell her I was on my way. I don't want to see her face again so I hope this is quick. 

I knocked on her door, and she opened up right away. Not going to lie, it was hard looking her in the eye. "Hi." I greeted. 

"Come in." She leaded me inside. "Sit down." She offered. 

"No thanks, just get to the point. What did you want to tell me?" 

"You want to know?" She asked. 

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't. Now just cut to the chase already, I dont plan on staying for long." 

She stayed silent for a moment and walked up closer to me. 

"I'm Pregnant." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, but at least I updated, I know I havent updated lately. I've been lacking writing feels these past weeks. And to let you all know, this story will be ending soon. I dont want to drag it on, because Im scared it might become boring that way.

But yeah, dont feel too sad, I promise you, I'll end this with a good ending. Love you all! Thanks for the comments and subscriptions. Please tell me what you think, because I read your comments all the time to lift up my spirits! Thanks once again!~