Chapter 35

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's Perspective)

 

No. Its Impossible. There is no way that this could be happening to me right now.

I don't even recall getting completely intimate with her... but then again, now that I look back at it, my whole relationship with her was a blur. I don't remember most of our moments we spent together since they have been overridden with thoughts of Luhan and I.

I finally got my life together, I'm finally happy. I'm not going to let Minjoo ruin my life right when I'm fully happy with it.

"I said I'm pregnant." Minjoo stated again, "Sehun, I think you know why I'm telling you this."

I took a while to respond, "I know, but you must be really stupid if you actually think that its mine."

The whole time Minjoo and I were together, she had been cheating on me. I'm almost positive that I couldnt be the only one responsible.

"Sehun, I know I've lied to you in the past, and I'm not proud of it... I regret it so much. I miss you so much." A tear, which seemed forced, ran down her cheek. "I would never lie to you about something like this though. Sehun, I know that this baby is yours."

I let out a small chuckle of annoyance, "You've lied to me about everything else, what would make this any different."

Minjoo let her head droop down, "I dont blame you for not trusting me Sehun. I'm a horrible person for doing that to you. For lying to you.."

"Yeah. You are."

She lifted up her head to connect her eyes to mine, "But Sehun, I alligned the dates, I wasn't cheating on you during that time. Sehun you got to understand."

"Minjoo, I'm sorry for your little problem, but until you give me full proof, I just cannot believe your words."

She paused for a moment. The whole room choked in silence.

I turned towards the door, about to walk out when Minjoo called out to me.

"Sehun Please!"

I stopped in my tracks.

"What can I do to get you back!!!"

I turned back towards her, "What?"

Now I understand, this is all Minjoo's little plan to seperate me from Luhan...

"I need you back Oh Sehun!" She cried out.

"Hmm.. so I'm guessing that the whole pregnant thing was just another trick from you. Another lie to make me believe? I'm glad I didnt fall for it like how I actually believed that you loved me at first."

I could see the embarrassment of being caught in a lie creep all over Minjoo's face. "I was desperate. I tried to find any thing that I could have gotten you back."

"So lets say I did believe it, what would have happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You must have not been thinking to clearly.... If the baby was never existent, what would have happened then? Were you just going to lie again and say it disappeared or something? You never fail to impress me with all your lies Minjoo, but you could have at least thought this one out a little more."

Minjoo bit her lip a little, "I was going to tell you! I just needed for you to give me another chance, and thats the only thing I thought would bring you back to me. So then we could fall in love all over again."

I gave out a small sigh, "You really wasted my time. I came all the way out here for total irrelevant nonesense."

"Just give me another chance Sehun. I will prove to you that I'm not bad as you think. You must still love me."

I shook my head a little, "No. I dont love you. I love someone else."

I saw Minjoo's hand curl up into a fist, "Luhan isnt right for you. Never rely on him, Sehun."

"And what do you possibly know about Luhan that makes you think that? I know you two are friends, but even before he became my boyfriend, I was his friend way before you even met him. I know everything about him, and I'm sure that I can."

"Sehun, Luhan isnt any better than I am. He never lasts with a person. He makes you feel like he loves you and cant be without you, but soon enough he'll just squash you like a bug and move onto his next victim."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "From what your saying it seems like you two dated or something, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Luhan isn't like that. He wouldn't do anything like that to me. I'm sure of it."

"I did date him."

....

"What?"

"We went out. He told me so many things, so many lies. But the closer I got to him, the more he faded away from me. Then without even a warning, he broke up with me. A month later, he called me acting like everything was okay. It was like we never dated. I don't even know why I agreed to still being friends with him."

Luhan and Minjoo, were in a relationship? No, it must be another lie. He would have told me if he did, since Luhan always told me about his relationships.

"Lie after another." I shook my head in shame for her.

"I swear! I'm really not lying about this! and if you don't believe me, ask him yourself!"

"Fine, I will."

"I'm warning you Sehun, there is something about Luhan.. He cant stay in a relationship long. After a few weeks, I'll give it about a month, he always goes back to a friendship. He'll make you believe that he'll stay with you forever, but in the end, he will act like you never dated him in the first place. He's one of those people who use "wanting to stay friends only" an excuse to break up."

I couldn't hear much more of what Minjoo had to say. I didn't want to hear it. She's just desperate to find anything to lie about to get me back with her.

I stormed out of her house without saying goodbye. I needed to go be with Luhan again.

 

 

To: Luhan

-Can I come over? I wanna see you.. I hope you arent sleeping-

From: Sehun.

 

I quickly sent Luhan a text, waiting for a reply. I needed to hold onto him, for some reason, what Minjoo told me still stuck in my head. I know that she's probably just lying, like always, but I always tend to be paranoid when it comes to Luhan. Maybe its because my past with him was still a sensitive issue with me. I couldn't imagine waiting all that time and heartbreak to be with him, and finally when I am, for him to want to become in a 'friend only zone' with me again.

 

-Beep-

Message from: Luhan

-Sehunah, you dont have to ask. Of course you can. My thoughts of you kept me awake. I'll be waiting for you!~-

Luhan could always bring a smile upon my face...

 

-At Luhan's Place-

 

"I'm happy you decided to come over." Luhan smiled at me and held onto my hand as he lead me to his room.

He plopped himself onto the bed dragging me along with him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek. Everytime I come in contact with Luhan's lips, the butterflies in my stomach revive.

I wanted to ask Luhan about the whole Minjoo thing, but I had no idea how to bring it up. It'd seem pretty odd if I just asked without any relation to the topic. I fidgeted with my fingers, thinking of a way to bring it up.

"Luhan.." I said quietly He tilted his head in response and raised an eyebrow waiting for what I had to say. 

"I was just thinking, what was your longest relationship?"

Luhan looked a little shocked by my random question, "Why does it matter?"

"I'm just curious."

He let out a breath and thought for a while. For a little too long...

"I guess it was with Sooyeun. I haven't been in too many long-term relationships actually.."

"Oh" I didn't know how to bring Minjoo up in the subject.

"Anymore random questions?" Luhan giggled slightly.

I bit my lip, "One more..."

"Whatever you want to know, I'll tell you. So what is it?"

I decided to just say it bluntly and get it over with, "Was Minjoo your girlfriend at one point?"

Luhan's eyes bulged out a little, "Huh?"

"Did you ever date her? I won't get mad. I promise. I'm just curious."

I could tell Luhan got a little uncomfortable. He scratched the back of his head and nodded his head, "Yeah."

Minjoo... wasnt lying about that part...

"So, who broke up with who? and why?" I asked, not really wanting to find out if Minjoo was telling the truth about that too.

"She got too attatched to me, it was weird. We didnt go out long, but I couldn't stay with her. So in the end I just asked if we could just be friends instead."

Oh no.

Minjoo was telling the truth. b..but wait, why am I even getting worried about this? Its not like Luhan would end up like that with me.

I hope..

"I must have said something wrong, you are all silent now.." Luhan pouted.

"You wont leave me right?"

"What? Sehun, what the hell would you even ask me that for! I'd never leave you."

I snuggled closer to Luhan and sunk my head on his chest, "Its just that.. nevermind.."

Luhan looked at me, "What were you going to say? Sehunah, you can tell me." He my hair softly.

"We've been friends for so long, and well... I dont know. I just think you might end up wanting to become only friends again. Does that make sense? I'm just scared that one day you just decide you liked it better when we were just friends. Not when we are boyfriends... "

Luhan didnt say anything back, which began to make me even more worried. My heart started to beat rapidly. So its a possibility?..

"Because, if you plan on doing that, then you might as well just tell me now! I don't want ----"

Suddenly I was cut off by warm lips pressed onto mine. Luhan laughed after he broke from the kiss. "You are so dumb sometimes."

"Luhan.. I'm serious."

"I dont know where you came up with the idea that I'd do that to you. Sure, I might have done that with some people.. but I couldnt do that with you."

"How do I know?" 

Luhan kept on laughing, which I got a little annoyed by. "Stop laughing.. I want to know."

"Im only laughing because I cant believe how stupid you are being right now. I love you dummy! No matter what you'll be my friend. I love the way we are now. I love being your friend and being in a relationship with you. I get the best of both worlds, why the hell would I want to only keep one when I can have both!"

I still was a little paranoid, but something told me that Luhan was being completely honest with me.

"Now is that all of the questions?" Luhan asked?

I nodded.

"Good." Luhan lifted up the blankets and landed on top of me. The blankets fell back ontop of the both of us, and I fell under Luhans love spell once again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                I suddenly lost my inspiration in this fic. But I forgot that people actually like my fic. so I have to continue on for you guys who enjoy reading my story. 

*Hugs all the people who love my story* you make me so happy. Ahh T.T

Thank you all for reading!!:)<3

I know I promised a happy ending, but Im starting to think that I might end this with slight angst. >.<

Dont kill me! lol