Chapter 19

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Luhan's Perspective)

I picked up the journal debating whether I should read it or not. Sehun and I know everything about each other, so I dont really think anything in here will be new information.

I looked around for a while making sure that no one was going to come in, but it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. Sehun reads my stuff all the time, its a normal habit we have between each other.

"Hmm lets see whats in this shall we?" I said to myself with a smirk

 

I opened it up to the first page..

 

"Dear journal,

I didn't want to believe it and I tried to deny it, but I can't anymore

. I don't know if this is normal or right, but I can't help but feel that it is. Luhan and I have been friends for years, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to be his friend anymore.. No not that.. but more.

I want Luhan to be my...my boyfriend.  There are so many reasons why though, Luhan is different.. He is caring, sweet, nice, funny, adorable, trustworthy, and must I add extremely attractive.

Everytime I'm with him my heart beat gets faster to the point where I can only hear it pounding. I know Luhan  won't feel the same for me, that's why I'm not going to bother telling him. If I tell him it would just ruin our friendly bond.

I can NEVER tell Luhan about this. Oh no, this is a secret I'll keep till the end. Maybe this might just be a short faze and end soon, people get over each other fast so I have nothing to worry about.

All I have to worry about is myself now.. How am I going to live like this? 

Luhan, I tried my hardest not to but.. I really do Love you..

I love you Luhan...."

 

I read the page in complete shock, I don't know what to say... This must be a joke or something... 

My heart stopped beating for a second. Was this true? No, No it can't be, definitely not.. Sehun can't be in love with me. Its impossible!!

 

I looked up at the top of the page "Date: 9/4/2008"

This was written 4 years ago.... 

What was going on... 

I stayed silent in total disbelief; I flipped over to one of the newest written pages.

 

"So here I am again.. Crying alone in my room, my heart breaking in half a little more each day. Luhan and Sooyeun have been with each other for a while now.

They even spent a night together.. Luhan told me all about it. I was helpless, I couldnt say anything but instead I had to pretend like I was interested about it. Although it made me sick to my stomach. I held in the tears, it was painful, extremely painful. 

Why couldn't it have been me instead of her.. what does she have that I dont.. well besides being  girl and all. I dont see why that should matter though!

Love doesnt have a limit to it! It shouldn't matter if your a boy or girl, you can't help who you fall in love with.. 

One day I hope Luhan will realize that..

Till that day.. I'll be waiting."

 

I was sure now. Sehun does love me.. he has loved me this whole time.. 

How did I never see it? Now that I know about it, the signs were all so clear. All those days he would get jealous and I never thought twice about it..

My bestfriend is madly in love with me.

I stayed reading more pages for the time being... this was way too much to handle all at once..

 

(Sehun's perspective)

I finally left Minjoo's house, it took awhile to say bye but I couldn't stay much longer. 

 

I'm really happy today though! Everything is going perfectly.... not even Luhan can ruin my mood!

After the 5 minute drive I arrived home. I'm super tired so I just plan on going straight to my room and take a long nice nap.

 

(Once Sehun entered)

"Hi Mom I'm home!" I shouted to my mom.

"Finally you are here! Luhan has been waiting for you, he is in your room he needs to tell you something."

What? Luhan came here? 

Was he going to apologize to me? I ran up the stairs nervous to hear what he had to say to me.

When I opened the door I saw Luhan reading something..

"Lu..Luhan" I stutterd 

He looked up at me, his face paler than I had ever seen it.

I walked up closer to him...

I looked down and saw my journal opened up in his hands..

 

"Sehun....." Luhan responded to me with his eyes wide open..

 

Oh no.......