Chapter 13

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

Next morning 

(Luhan's Perspective)

I woke up the next morning looking over at Sooyeun who was laying down by my side. 

Yesterday night was definitely not one to forget. It was the most pleasurable night of my life. My feelings for this girl just skyrocketed. 

Sadly, I had to go back to my place to get ready for work. I tapped Sooyeun to say goodbye to her before I left.

"Yah wake up." I whispered while trying to wake her up. She looked over at me, her eyes barley open. "I have to go now." 

She sat up on the bed wrapped around her blanket. "Oh already?" She sighed.

I moved closer to her to plant a kiss on her lips. "I had a really good time yesterday." I cuffed my hands around her face.

She put her hands over mine, "I did too, I'm glad that we spent that time together. I wish you didn't have to leave so soon. I was hoping for a round two this morning, but I guess I'll just have to wait."

She was making it harder for me to leave. "Not for long" I smirked at her.

We said goodbye to each other and I was off to go get ready for work.

 

The whole way back I was thinking about how I could apologize to Sehun. I was really cold on him last night, I even left him alone with Minjoo. I felt really bad, I told him I'd always have his back but I left him hanging yesterday. 

After I finished getting ready I still had a little time left on my hands before I had to go to work.

Maybe I should go surprise Sehun at his house? 

I think he would like that, or maybe not since he might still be mad at me..

I'll go ahead and go anyway, I couldnt feel comfortable with myself unless I made peace with him.

 

(Sehun's Perspective)

I had woken up really early this morning, I wasn't able to sleep all night. 

I kept thinking in my mind how Luhan might really be mad at me.

Even though I'm the one who should be mad at him, I still couldn't feel at ease unless I know Luhan has forgotten about everything.

I don't feel like I should be the one to say sorry, but I might just have to.

When Luhan is mad at me, he tends to ignore me, and thats the last thing I wanted.

I was about to text Luhan and say sorry for ruining his date, but before I could Luhan called me.

I quickly answered the phone shocked by the fact he was calling me. 

"Hello?" I said right as I answered.

"Open the door" He replied and hung up right after.

I ran to the door and opened it within seconds.

Its was Luhan.

"Sehun.." Luhan said shyly.

What was going on? Why was he here?

I didn't say anything back and just waited to hear what he had to say to me.

Instead of saying anything, Luhan came up to me and hugged me. 

"Please forgive me!" He said while continuing to hug me tightly 

I was really surprised by his actions, and yet really realived by this.

"Hyung.." I tried saying until Luhan spoke over me. "I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, you know I didn't mean to shout at you and embarrass you like that right? Because I'd never do anything like that to you on purpose."

I put my hands around him, hugging him back.

"Well, I was mad, but seeing as to how you feel so bad, I might just be able to forget what happened." I felt much better knowing that Luhan felt bad for what he did. 

I pulled away from Luhan's grip allowing him to come inside.

"I can't stay too long, I have to go to work soon." Luhan warned.

I didn't care, even just one minute was enough for me.

"Its fine, come sit down. I'll get us some juice. Did you eat already? I can make you something really fast." I offered

"I didn't have time to eat since I had to rush out of Sooyeun's house to go get ready." Luhan said back to me. "But don't stress yourself, I'm not hungry."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around to Luhan not wanting to believe that he had just said that. 

"So you were with her last night?" I said, I knew he probably was, but it still hurt.

"Uh about that, come over here and I'll tell you everything." Luhan seemed a bit excited about the subject.

I didn't want to hear about anything, nothing at all. Why would I want to know all the nasty details of there night together?

"Let's just say, we were all over each other last night." Luhan said excited.

"Isn't that nice." I said while clutching my fist together. I started to get really heated and uncomfortable.

"She did everything, I didn't even have to ask." Luhan looked very pleased about it

How long has she known him for? One or two weeks, and she is already doing stuff like this? 

I've known Luhan my whole life and I never got anything! Not even a simple kiss. 

 

I always fantasize about Luhan and I together. How sweet his kisses would be, and how sweet his lips would taste. How it would be to cuddle with him all night long; thats what I really wanted, was to be in the clutch of Luhan's warm and protective arms. 

 

"She is lucky." I didn't realize myself say.

"You think? Why?" Luhan said back confused.

I noticed what I had said and tried to twist it around.. "I mean, you are the lucky one. You found a girl willing to do anything." 

Sooyeun is really lucky though, the luckiest girl in the world I think. She found a perfect guy, a sweet, loving, cute, caring guy. Not many people in the world are blessed like that, me being one of them. I had no choice anymore but to just accpet their new relationship. I will never be happy about it, never, but I cant do anything to stop it. Luhan is also really happy with her, and seeing Luhan happy is good enough for me.

Hopefully one day the tables will turn, and I'll get a chance to experience my own happiness. 

My only one source of happiness, Luhan..