Chapter 29

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's Perspective) 

At that moment, I didn't know how to react or what to think, I wanted to pinch myself to make sure that this is real life. It shocked me even more when Luhan crashed his lips onto mine once more, this time using a little more force. His lips... they are so soft and sweet. Just like how I imagined they would be. he deepened the kiss a little bit, I was in a state of euphoria. This moment is exactly how I fantasized, but something... didn't feel right. Deep down, I didn't feel completely comfortable. Why am I feeling like this? I''ve been waiting for this for so long, but I dont feel like I should be doing this... 

Minjoo...

I broke free from the kiss, "Whats wrong?" Luhan asked confused. 

"I..I can't do this. I can't cheat on Minjoo." It was hard to say, but one thing I never approve of is cheating, no matter who its with. 

Luhan smirked a little, "Sure you can, Sehun. You are mine now." He tried leaning in for another kiss, but I forced myself to move my head back. 

"No. Luhan, I can't." Luhan slightly rolled his eyes, "Then break up with her." 

Just break up with her? No. I cant do it. Luhan can't expect me to just break up with her so easily. He can't just come to me whenever he feels like it. I waited for him for so long, and finally when I decide to move on, he confesses that he likes me? My feelings arent some sort of game to be played with. I loved Luhan, and as much as I want to tell him I still love him, I cant. I honestly want to go back to Luhan, but its too late for that. I won't deny that I still have a special place for him in my heart, but Minjoo's place cannot just disappear. I love her too now. I guess I just really have to move on. 

"Luhan.." I took a deep breath in, "This is just all so sudden. I.. I.. wont leave her." that was literally the hardest thing I ever had to say in my life. I couldn't even look at Luhan afterwards. 

 

(Luhan's perspective) 

 

Sehun is rejecting me. Please, just tell me he doesnt mean it. He is just playing a joke on me. He must be. I can't accept this, I won't accept this. I'm not the type to cry easily, but I could feel my eyes start watering up.

"But dont you love me?" I asked, praying that his answer would be yes.

"I did." Sehun said looking up at the sky. "I loved you more than anything or anyone. Luhan, you were my reason for living. You meant everything to me, I used to watch the stars at night, wishing that you would be holding me in your arms peacefully as we watch them twinkle and shine together. I wished that you'd feel the same for me, and now you do. But Luhan, your too late. I finally accepted how life was going, and found myself a new love. My love for you Luhan, its just a thing of that past." 

"You still love me" I couldn't believe him for some reason, "No matter what you say, I know you still love me. If you want to be with Minjoo, then I cant stop you. But Sehun, dont fool yourself. You love me and me only, and I love you too. I'll wait until the day you realize that. I'll wait for you, love." A tear ran down my cheek. I'm willing to wait for Sehun, just like how he waited for me. My eyes are only for him now, no matter what. He waited for me for so long, and I'll wait for him even longer if I have to. It hurts me so much to think that he is going to be with someone else, my heart literally aches. 

"FINE! I do still love you!" Sehun looked at me finally, his eyes covered in tears. "Damn you Luhan! Why are you doing this to me!? Why are you telling me this now!? Why do you make me love you!" 

I couldn't stand the sight of him crying, I quickly wrapped my arms around him. "Dont cry, you make me feel worse. I'm sorry for making you cry" I said while wiping his tears away. I tightened my grip around him, I didn't want this moment to end. I kissed the top of his head and whispered, "I'll wait for you. Until you are ready, I'll be here for you."

Sehun rested his head against my chest, and wrapped his arms back around me. It was like a scene from a movie. I looked up at the sky, the moon and stars were shinning bright. I tapped Sehun's back a little. "Look up at the stars now." I whispered to him softly. 

He looked up slowly, his head still against my chest. "You don't have to wish anymore Sehun" I kissed his cheek softly. Sehun started to cry even harder. 

"Shh.." I said while gently touching his hair, "You're ruining the moment silly." I giggled a little jokingly. 

"Luhan.. This isnt going to work. Please." Sehun said, "Dont make this harder for me, don't do this to me again." 

As much as I love Sehun, I didn't want to see him hurting... If he really wants to move on, then I'd rather have myself hurting then seeing him like this. Especially if I'm the reason. That doesn't mean I will stop waiting though. 

I let go of him and forced a smile, "Lets get you home." I didn't want to go, this is too hard. 

"I'm sorry Luhan." Sehun said sadly. 

"Don't be sorry, there is no reason for you to be. If anything I should be the one saying sorry. I dont want to hurt you, I just want you to be happy... and If its not with me, then I guess its just meant to be." 

"You are a good friend." Sehun smiled weakly.

 

Friend... 

 

Who knew it would hurt so much to be called someones friend.