Chapter 25

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Luhan's Perspective)

 

Minjoo arrived at Sehun's house sooner than I expected. Right when the doorbell rung Sehun rushed down to answer it. I stayed up in his room dreading the moment of seeing her. I have no clue why I have this much of a disliking towards her now, considering at one point I did go out with her.... 

We didn't go out for long though, after the one week mark she got a little too attached to me. She would call me 20 times a day, visit me everyday, text me nonstop, and I just couldnt handle all of that. I broke up with her right away since I didnt want her to get even closer. To my surprise she was actually okay about it, she even wanted to stay friends with me. I dont know why I set her up with Sehun in the first place, I regret it immensely now...

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I heard giggling noises between the two aswell. Sehun and Minjoo came into the room with big smiles on their faces, and of course I had to force one on my face too. 

"Hey Luhan!" He waved at me. "Hi.." I waved back. 

Sehun escorted her onto the bed and sat down beside her. He put his hand over hers and asked her how her day was. 

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"I've been good, I just really missed you my babyboo hunnie.." She snuggled up against him.

Babyboo Sehunie? She gave him a nickname!! I clenced my fist when I heard her call him that. 

Sehun answered back, "I missed you more aby Minnie" 

Can someone just kill me now? aby Minnie? I felt like my ears were bleeding. They have pet names for each other, and I really dont like that.

Minjoo faked a cutsey giggle and kissed him.

I looked away right when I saw their faces smooshed together. They were kissing right in front of me, even worse it wasnt just a peck. They were practically making out right in front of my eyes. I coughed a little to indicate that this was getting extremely awkward for me.

Sehun broke away from the kiss and laughed, "Sorry"

"Yeah Yeah.." I fakely laughed back. 

It got quiet for a moment after until Minjoo broke the silence, "Well eariler my friend texted me, she is having a party tonight and she invited me. I think we should all go! Its a Friday night and there isnt really anything better to do. What do you guys say?"

I shook my head right away and looked for an excuse, "Uhh, I dont think so."

Minjoo tilted her head to the side in confusion, "Why?"

"Because... uhmm well.. you see... I dont think your friend will be too happy about inviting people to her party without asking her first" 

Minjoo chuckled, "Ahh you don't have to worry about that! She told me to invite as many people I know." 

Great.. now I had no excuse. The last thing I wanted was to be the third wheel at a party. Luckily I know that Sehun isnt really the party type and he will probably decline the offer. 

Minjoo looked over at Sehun pouting, "Pleaseee"

Sehun didnt answer until a couple seconds later, "Sure sounds like fun"

I gave myself the biggest faceplam, isnt this just wonderful.

"Well I should get ready then." Sehun stood up.

"Okay we will be waiting downstairs" I said. Minjoo looked at me smirking. "You go ahead Luhan, I'm gonna stay here" I saw her wink at Sehun.

. No. 

There was no way I was gonna allow her to stay in there as he changes... I.. I.. dont even know why it matters to me, but I couldnt let myself leave without her. 

I grabbed her arm, "Oh but Minjoo we havent talked in such a long time! Lets go catch up." I dragged her downstairs with me. 

We sat down on the couch, Minjoo looked at me and smiled. "So Luhan.. how have you been?"

I looked at her with a serious face, "Okay." I simply answered.

Minjoo sighed, "Luhan, I can tell tell you feel awkward with me... I know its weird for us to sit together alone.. but we are friends right? The past is the past." 

I nodded at her, "Yeah I know." 

As Sehun was still upstairs getting ready, Minjoo kept trying to talk to me. I wasnt in the mood to talk to her, but I'd say a word or two to her.

She looked at me up and down, "Luhan.. you look really good today.." she said shyly. If I didnt know any better I'd say she is flirting with me...

 

Just then I saw Sehun coming down the stairs. "Im ready!" He shouted.

My jaw unwillingly dropped open. I had to shake my head to make sure I wasnt just seeing things. 

Sehun...... he looked amazing. His hair, his clothes, everything. I've never seen Sehun in this light before. Why am I thinking like this. I quickly pinched myself to snap back into it. "He is a friend to you, Luhan. Nothing more than just a friend.." I thought to myself.

Minjoo bounced up when she saw him, "Gosh baby, you look so y!" 

I rolled my eyes at her response to him. She is getting on my last nerve today, but she wasnt lying, he was looking kinda y...

Wait.....Luhan what the hell are you saying!!!!!

"Lets get going then" Sehun announced. I got up from the couch and walked next to him, Minjoo slighty pushed me to the side so she can. I ignored it and let it slide, I was about to call her off about it, but I didnt want to make a scene in front of Sehun.

I hope this party goes by fast. I dont know how much longer I can last with seeing them together.

Well not that it bothers me or anything... 

----------------

Havent updated in a week, so here you guys go. I wanted to make this chapter longer but I got so tired! T.T Are you all enjoying this? ;p Luhan is in denial! xD