Chapter 32

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

The next day

(Luhan's Perspective)

I did a lot of thinking last night, and I have no way i can get Sehun back. Im not mad at him for punching me, because the Sehun I know would never do something like that on purpose. He must have just been too into the moment, so I don't want to hold that against him. Im still really hurt from it though, not physically, but emotionally. There is nothing I can do to win him over. He's in love with Minjoo now, the only way I'd have a chance at getting him back is if Minjoo breaks up with him. Im running out of options, and I'm getting more desperate by the moment. I want him back, and deep down even after all thats happened, I know he wants me too. He just doesnt know how to end it with her. 

As every minute passes by I feel like I become weaker without him. 

I need to find a way, anything. I'm thinking of something, but I know it wont work out. If I go to Minjoo and tell her my true feelings for Sehun and everything we have been through together, maybe she will be understanding and leave him. I highly doubt that it'll work, but im willing to try. Maybe Minjoo isn't as bad as I thought and will actually do me this one favor. Its not like she's known Sehun for years, like I have. Sehun and I have gone thorugh many more things then they have. We have a history together, and Im hoping to make a future with him too. 

I texted Minjoo and told her that I wanted to talk to her about something, she said to meet me at her house and thats exactly where I'm going to right now. 

I knocked on the door, and she answered a few seconds later. 

"Luhan, come in" She smiled. 

"Thanks" I nodded and walked in. 

I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath in, Its not easy to ask a person to break up with their boyfriend just because you want him. Thinking over it now, It was dumb of me to even come over and think to ask, but It's too late now. I already came this far I might as well just give it a shot. 

"Minjoo, I don't really know how I can tell you." I started off.

"It's about Sehun and I isnt it?" She smirked.

I looked at her shocked, "H..how did you know?" 

"Well it all sort of clicked to me, the way you were at the party, and coming over to Sehun's house yesterday. You are jealous arent you?" She giggled a little. 

I never thought I made it that obvious, but im surprised she is so calm about the subject.

"To be honest, yeah I am. I know you'll be mad when I tell you this..."

"You want me to leave Sehun?" Minjoo said for me 

How the hell does she know, did Sehun tell her or something? "Well...y..yeah." I got a little nervous. 

"Oh Luhan, you are such a naughty boy. Wanting me to leave Sehun because you are jealous." She stood up and sat down next to me, "Yet I find it such a turn on. You just dont want Sehun near me, because you want me all to yourself isnt that right?"

What the... Minjoo thinks I want her to leave Sehun because I want her!? This wasn't the way I planned on this happening. 

"You didn't want him anywhere near me, and thats why you always moved him away from me. It only took you forever to admit it Luhan" She started twisting my hair. 

"M..Minjoo.. you d..dont understand" I could hardly speak, still shocked by what was going on right then. 

"Shh. Its okay. Luhan, I'd rather have you anyway. I always missed you ever since we broke up." Minjoo crashed her lips onto mine, as I stayed there shocked. When I was fully aware what was going on I shot up and backed away. "Minjoo what the hell are you doing!? You are cheating on Sehun!" 

She rolled her eyes a little, "Its not like I havent before, and if it makes you feel any better I'll just break up with him through a text, its not a big deal." 

"Not a big deal!? He loves you, and you've been cheating on him and not even caring about him this whole time!" I become furious

"I do care for him and I love him. But that doesnt mean I cant love or care about anyone else. I'd rather have you then him anyway."

I couldn't believe my ears, so this is the type of girl my Sehun is getting involved with? NO, I can't let him stay with a monster like her. 

"I dont want you! I never did, I want Sehun!!" I shouted out. 

Minjoo's eyes widened, "You want..Sehun? But he's a guy!" 

"And? So I cant want him because he is a guy? You know, I thought the same thing actually. But because of my stupidity I lost him to someone like you. If I had only realized sooner, I could have been with him giving him the care and love he deserves. Not some fake you have going on."

Minjoo walked up closer to me and gave me a death glare, "If thats the case, dont you dare tell Sehun anything I said. Otherwise, I'll make your life a living hell."

I laughed a bit, "A living hell? Hunny, without Sehun my life is already like that. I'd rather go through anything you have planned for me then to be without him for another day. I wont let Sehun be with a cheater and liar like you. He has been through so much when it comes to love before, and I'll be dammed if I let you hurt him. I already did too many times, and I cant allow for him to be hurt once more."

Minjoo didn't say anything back but instead dropped down on her knee's and begged me not to tell him, "Please Luhan!! I will do anything for you, just don't tell him." 

"Hah, its not like you'd care anyway if you loose him, you said it youself. I dont need anything from you. If I have Sehun, thats all I need." 

I turned away and walked towards the door, I could hear minjoo sobbing until she screamed out, "I warn you Luhan, If you tell him, You'll regret it!" 

I didn't say anything back but hurried and left her house, I rushed to my car and my only one destination was to Sehun's house. I have to tell him. 

 

(Sehun's perspective) 

 

I'm going to do it, I'm going to call Luhan and apologize for last night. Even through everything, he is my best friend and It'd be wrong of me not to say sorry.

Before I had the chance to actually pick up my phone to call him, there was a loud banging sound on the door. 

"Open up Sehun, Its Luhan!" I could hear him shouting through the door. 

Oh no, he sounds kinda mad. I shouldn't act so surprised though, I'd be mad at me too. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it. 

I was planning on telling him sorry right when I opened the door, but he hugged before I could speak. 

"Luhan.." I said quietly not too sure why he was hugging me, especially after what happened between us. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear softly. "Why are you saying sorry... I was the one who was going to say sorry to you." I said back

"Im sorry for what I have to tell you now." He moved back a little and looked me in the eye, "I'm telling you this because I care about you."

Now Im super confused, and a bit afraid. "What?"

"Im just going to tell you, Minjoo, she isnt who you think she is." 

Oh great so we are starting with this again, I thought Luhan would lay off this subject, and yet he keeps bringing it up. 

"Not this Luhan, enough please." I pleaded. 

"No, you have to know this. I went over to her house today.." 

"YOU WHAT?" I yelled 

"Shush, let me explain. I went over to her house to tell her about my feelings for you." 

"Why the hell would you do that?" Luhan loves to make life harder doesnt he. 

"Because, I needed to. Just understand. I was hoping she'd leave you so we can be together, but when I was explaining to her, she thought that I wanted her to break up with you because I wanted her." Luhan took a big breath, "Thats when she told me she wanted me too. So she kissed me, but I moved away. I was shocked that she was cheating on you, and she told me this hasnt been her first time. She was going to break up with you through a text message."

........

"Its true Sehun, I promise."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I applaud you on coming up with that magnificent story Luhan. You just had to prove your point that she is a '' right? You actually had me going for a second, some actor you are." 

"Sehun, you have to believe me. I'm saying that truth, I wouldn't lie to you about something like this." 

"You've lied to me many times, why is this time be any different." I didnt know Luhan could stoop that low to make up lies just to get me back. 

"Fine, I cant say anything to make you believe me can I? I've never lied to you though Sehun, and one thing I wouldn't do is lie to you about this."

"I think you should leave now Luhan." I tried leading him out the door.

"One thing before I leave, remember Sooyeun?" Luhan asked. 

"What does she have to do with anything?" I asked confused. 

"Remember when you caught her cheating on me? When you came to me and told me but I didn't believe you. How did you feel?"

Thinking back at the time, I was devastated that Luhan didn't trust me. 

"I thought you were just lying, just like how you think I'm lying right now. But in the end, you were right. If you shun what I'm telling you about Minjoo from your head, then I dont blame you since I did the same. But till this day I regret not listening to you, and one day you will regret not listening to me."

When Luhan said all those horrible stuff to me when I told him about Sooyeun, I was heartbroken. I know how it feels to be in a situation like this, and now I'm doing it to Luhan. As much as I dont want to believe what he is saying is true, I know it most likely is, just because Luhan is the one telling me. 

"D..did she really say that...?" I looked down at the floor. 

Luhan came up to me and rubbed my back, "Yeah. I'm just telling you because I truly care, just like how you did when you told me about Sooyeun."

"So she has been lying to me this whole time?" The harsh reality hit me. "I left you for her." I couldnt hold back my tears. "Im such an idiot."

Luhan held onto me tight and gently whispered in my ear, "Don't cry, I'm here for you." I felt that warmth and safety from being so close to him.

"I cant believe she has been doing this to me" I weeped. 

"Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened. If it werent for this, I wouldnt be holding you in my arms right now." Luhan lifted my head up by my chin. "You love me right?"

I sniffled up and nodded once. I truly do love Luhan, and even if I said I didnt, I always still did. "I love you." 

"Then why are you crying over some girl who wouldnt cry over you? You have me now, and I have you. Sehun I won't promise you, because promises always seem to get broken somehow, but I vow to you that I won't ever hurt you again. I'll be there whenever you need me. I'll be by your side, through everything. I have to make up for all those years I lost. I want you to be my only one, my boyfriend, my everything." 

Nothing is holding me back anymore, all I see in front of me is Luhan and my undying love for him. I've thought about how this would be like, but it's so much better then I thought it would be. All those years of waiting and suffering are definitely worth it in the end. 

Luhan looked into my eyes, "I love you Sehun." He leaned in and kissed me, I closed my eyes and let myself become entranced by his lips. 

 

Nothing could ruin this moment now. 

I love you Luhan, always have, always will. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go, I gave you guys a Hunhan Moment:)