Chapter 6

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

Next morning

 

(Sehun’s perspective)

 I woke up this morning feeling a little bit better than yesterday night. I had calmed down and I even texted Luhan asking how his date went. The evil side of me wished that it had went horribly, but of course I cared too much about Luhan to just wish that every girl he goes out with is terrible. Although, it would make me feel a little better if he didn’t get any sparks with her.

 I looked over at my phone and noticed that Luhan had texted me back. 

I opened up the text.

 

“I’ll tell you all the details later, so much happened.”

 

So much happened?

What is that even supposed to mean?

Hopefully nothing too intimate went on between them..

No, let’s not start with that again Sehun, he probably didn’t even mean it that way.

Or at least I hope not..

 I felt my phone vibrate, I had gotten another text by Luhan

 “I don’t have work today, why don’t you come over, and I’ll treat you to dinner since I bailed on you yesterday.”

 

Well, it was really nice of Luhan to invite me to dinner; it showed that he actually felt bad for yesterday. Although I kind of didn’t want to go over because I know he will just bring up what happened with that girl yesterday, but of course, I wasn’t going to let that stop me from visiting him.

 

Hours later

 

I finally arrived at Luhan’s place. Before I could even knock on the door, it had already been open by him.

“Oh hey, how did you know I was here?” 

“I saw you through the window.” Luhan giggled.

We both sat down in the dining room area. Luhan had prepared a small meal for us two, I made a much bigger dinner for us yesterday but hey I’m not complaining, at least he tried. 

“Sorry it’s not much,” Luhan said “You know I’m not a very good cook, but I hope it’s decent enough for you.”

“Well I’m sure it will be, Thanks.” I said back to him with a smile.

Luhan sat down and looked straight at me.

“So, aren’t you going to ask me about how my date went?’ Luhan said with an eyebrow raised.

I gulped my food down, oh great how can I possibly enjoy my food when talking about this subject. I didn’t want to seem like I was uninterested though, so I played along like I was.

“Oh yeah! How did it go, was she any good?” I said trying to hold back my discomfort

“Sehun, you can’t believe how amazing this girl is.”

I dropped my fork down and looked away.

Luhan looked a bit worried. “Sehun, are you okay?’ he said to me while picking up my fork and handing it back to me.

“Yeah, I.. I’m fine. I don’t know what happened, I guess I’m just so happy that you had a good time.” I lied.

“Good isn’t even the word to describe it!” Luhan began going on to me about how wonderful she was. I felt sickened by it.

“I know I’ve only been on one date with her, but this girl is really something else. We made plans for this upcoming Friday too; she wanted to go see a movie with me. I’m really excited.”

Wait, what? Did he just say plans on FRIDAY?

Oh no, Friday is our day, the one day of the week we spend the whole day together, and now he is going to see a movie with this girl instead? You got to be kidding me. Is this a cruel joke or something?

“Uh, Luhan..” I wanted to mention it to Luhan, since I thought maybe he had forgotten.

 “You know Friday is our day right? The day we usually spend the whole day with each other on.”

Luhan put his hand over his head and stomped his foot slightly on the ground.

“Oh yeahhh! Im sorry sehun you understand right?”

Oh hell no, he better not be ditching me again for this girl.

“Understand what? Do you still want to go out with her on that day?” I started getting red

 

“Well yeah, like I said to you before, she is a really busy person. Anyday she is available I want to take advantage of it, especially when I’m off of work on Friday as well."

 

There wasn’t really much I could say or do about it. It’s not like I’m going to force Luhan to spend his Friday with me, as much as I wish I had the ability to do so.

“I understand. It’s fine. I’m not really hungry for some reason anymore do you just wanna go play some videogames?”

 I just wanted to get rid of that subject, because if I continued talking about it in front of him I’d begin to cry again, and in no way was I going to let Luhan see me cry about it.

 “Yeah let’s go.” Luhan agreed with me. 

I laughed it off to hide my emotions.

 Wow, Today is even worse than yesterday..