Chapter 11

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's perspective)

     All four of us had then arrived to what looked to be like a fancy restaurant. Luhan must have wanted to make a good impression on Sooyeun since this wasn't just any cheap restaurant.

Once, we got our table we had all began ordering our food. The prices were really high so I tried ordeing something cheap. I knew Luhan was going to end up paying and because he doesn't make that much money, I felt bad to order anything over the top.

 

After we placed our order's and all 4 of us chatted for a bit, Luhan and Sooyeun started whispering to each other only.

I wanted to pretend like I didn't mind what was going on so I started talking to Minjoo.

Every once in a while I'd look over at Luhan to see what they were doing. 

I guess Sooyeun started realizing that I was looking and brought it out to everyone's attention.

"Sehun, is something wrong?" Sooyeun asked me.

"No.. what makes you think that." 

"You just keep staring over here, It's making me uncomfortable." 

"Sorry.. I didn't really notice" I felt rather confused. 

Why would Sooyeun say that? It's not like I was staring her down or anything. 

"Don't mind Sehun." I overheard Luhan whisper to Sooyeun. Sooyeun nodded her head and they went on with their conversation.

 

     After we all finished our dinner, Luhan ordered us some drinks. 

Luhan and Sooyeun were still talking in private and so were Minjoo and I

I had actually forgotten about my sadness and discomfort for a while. Minjoo was actually a cool person to talk to. She is really funny, she even made me laugh a couple of times. 

Minjoo isn't that bad. She is a really nice friend to have, only a friend.

 

     But of course my happiness didn't last too long when Luhan and Sooyeun started kissing again.

This time, I couldn't run away from it since it would look way too obvious that I had a problem with it.

I went on talking to Minjoo, pretending like nothing was going on right next to me.

But it got harder to pretend since the kissing just kept advancing. 

Each kiss, the more it felt like I was choking.

I didn't think it could happen, but it got even worse..

"Luhan.." I heard Sooyeun whisper in his ear after finally breaking free from his lips. "Why don't you come over to my house tonight.. I don't want this date to end just yet, and my house is going to be empty."

 

.WHAT? No no no no!

 

That doesn't mean what I think it does... right? 

It felt like the whole room was set on fire, I felt like I was set on fire..

What made it even worse was that Luhan whispered back "this night definitely is not over."

At that moment I couldn't control myself. This whole time I went on like nothing was wrong, but I couldn't anymore. Not hearing after what I just heard.

More than being sad, hurt, mad, more than absolutely anything.. I was jealous.

Extremley Jealous. 

Jealous enough that I had to do something.. anything to get it all out.

 

     I reached over for my drink and it just so happened that it "accidently" slipped out of my hands and on to Sooyeun's white dress who was sitting right next to me.

Minjoo shot up from her seat.

"Oh my gosh, I am soooo sorry, clumsy me." I said with a small tiny smirk on my face. 

That felt AMAZING! For sure the best thing that has happened this whole day.

I had never taken out my feeling like this before. The evil side of me had finally broken free.

It's not the first time I've seen Luhan with a girl but I couldn't hold back this time. 

 

"This was a new dress! Now its ruined." Sooyeun was really uspet and it looked like she was about to cry over it.

"Sehun! You should be more careful, you just ruined her dress!!" Luhan shouted at me.

 

I couldn't believe my ears.. Did Luhan just yell at me because of this? He yelled at me for her, and for something that wasn't even a big deal.

"It was an accident, calm down man, she could just wash it you know" I said back to Luhan still shocked by his reaction

I was honestly really pissed off by this. Why would Luhan shout at me for her? 

 

"Luhan I want to go home and change, can we leave now?" Sooyeun aksed Luhan.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about this." Luhan agreed.

They both said goodbye to us and parted ways...