Chapter 15

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's perspective)

I stayed hidden behind the tree stunned by how close Sooyeun was to this man. They kept hugging each other and occasionally exchanged kisses. The more I watched the more appalled I got from it. It looked like Sooyeun completely forgot about Luhan's exisitence by they way she was acting. 

 

I heard someone call my name from afar, "Sehun!!?" 

I looked over to see Minjoo waving her hand over to me. I ran up to her and put my hand over , I didn't want Sooyeun to see me there. 

"SHH" I removed my hand from . 

"Sehun! Whats wrong with you, I came to find you since you were taking so long! Why in the world were you hiding behind that tree?" Minjoo asked me puzzled.

I wasn't going to tell her, but I couldnt think of any excuse. I sighed, "Dont look right now, but I saw Sooyeun with another man."

Disobeying me, Minjoo turned her head the other way to try to catch a glimpse of the two, "What! really?"

I turned her head back over to me and nodded. "Yes." I said quietly.

"Well what are you waiting for, call Luhan and tell him!" Minjoo suggested.

I couldn't tell Luhan over the phone, thats too careless of me.

Minjoo noticed that I wasn't planning on telling Luhan about it and quickly went over to Sooyeun.

"YAHH MINJOO! COME HERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted. What was this girl doing? is she crazy?

As soon as I caught up to her, she had already been in the sight of Sooyeun.

When Sooyeun saw me she moved away from the mans arms and acted like she wasn't doing anything.

"HEY!" Minjoo yelled at her, "So is this what you do in your spare time?"

The man aside her looked confused, Sooyeun ran up to us and pulled us both away from the area.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyeun looked worried.

"The question is, what are you doing here with that man?" Minjoo answered her sharpley.

"Who is that man!" I asked while looking straight into her eyes. "You're cheating on Luhan!" 

"Uhh how can I explain this.." Sooyeun looked troubled. "Okay look, that guy is my boyfriend.." 

He was her boyfriend? But Luhan is.. "What do you mean! You are with Luhan!' I shouted. I was beginning to get even more angry with her.

"I'll confess, his name is Kris. He and I have been dating for years, but since him and I havent been getting along that much lately I wanted to go and experiment with other guys. Please dont mention any of this in front of him."

I was at a loss for words, so she was only using Luhan for her own sick pleasures? 

"You don't have to worry about that, I wont say one word to him about it, but Luhan on the other hand... I will let him know about your real life forsure." I growled at her.

"No!!!!" Sooyeun begged. "You can't tell Luhan either! Please."

What was this girl thinking, did she actually think I was going to let her keep toying around with my Luhan forever? 

"Too bad, your not going to hurt Luhan like that." I said. "Prepare yourself Sooyeun, Luhan doesn't want a liar like you in his life."

Sooyeun stayed speechless for a couple seconds and soon began laughing.

Her laugh got louder and louder, she started to scare me.

"Hey what are you laughing about?' Minjoo asked disturbed.

"Fine." Sooyeun said while still giggling. "Tell him, lets just see what he says."

"What?" I said unaware as to what she meant.

"Do you honestly expect Luhan will believe you without any proof?" Sooyeun said determained.

"Of course! Luhan believes me more than anyone. He knows the last thing I would do to is lie to him." What would make her think Luhan would trust her over me? 

"Lets just see about that.. I can guarantee to you that Luhan will listen to my word." Sooyeun said with a smirk on her face. "Go ahead, tell him how you caught me with another man, that won't change anything." 

Sooyeun looked at minjoo and I, laughed, and walked back to Kris.

"Oh my gosh, Sehun what do we do?" Minjoo looked really worried. "I think she might be right."

I looked over to Minjoo with a blank expression, "What do you mean think she is right.. do you honestly believe that Luhan will trust her over me?" 

"Sehun, sorry to burst your bubble but, did you see the way Luhan acts with you in front of her? It's like she casted a spell on him or something. Luhan wouldn't so easily accept such horrible news like that." 

Was Minjoo and Sooyeun right? Luhan wouldn't take her word instead of mine... no of course not, Luhan and I have known each other for years, we trust each other more than any one else. Even if Luhan loves her, He should be able to believe me over anybody. 

"Minjoo, can we cut our day short? I have some things to take care of. You dont mind right?" I wanted to tell Luhan about everything as soon as possible, this was a test on our friendship, Sooyeun's word against mine. 

"I understand, good luck." Minjoo patted me on the back and smiled. 

 

After I dropped Minjoo off I went directly to Luhan's work place. I didnt call to let him know I was on my way, I didn't even know if he was still there or not but I went anyway.

Once I got there I stormed right into the building. Luhan's dad appeared before me.

"Ahh, Sehun, how are you?"

I bowed,"Oh hello, Im good.. Is Luhan available now?"

"I'd think so, go in his office and check." 

"Thank you, see you later." I said and rushed to Luhan's office.

Without knocking, I opened the door in a hurry. He looked surprised to see me.

"Baby I'll call you back okay, Sehun just came in. You go and have fun with your friends. I love you, bye." Luhan said before he hung up the phone.

"Sehun? Why are you here??' Luhan asked.

I ignored his question and asked him my own, "Was that Sooyeun?" 

"Yeah, she's out with her friends right now, she said she missed my voice so she had to call me, she is so sweet." Luhan said back smiling.

How was I going to break the news to him? He seems so happy, I didn't want to put a halt to his happiness but I think Its for the best if I tell him.

"About that.. Luhan.. I have something to tell you." I said while looking down.

"Whats that?"

"Its about Sooyeun.. she.. isn't out with her friends right now." I didn't know how I could tell him.

"Oh sure she is. I even heard them in the background." Luhan said back oblivious to what was going on.

"No, Uhh I don't know how I can tell you this.." I stuttered.

"Sehun.. what do you mean? tell me what?" Luhan looked curious 

"Sooyeun.. is out with her boyfriend right now.." I looked away from Luhan.

He stayed quiet for a few moments and began to laugh. "Silly Sehun, how is she out with her boyfriend if I'm right here."

"Thats whats wrong.. she is out with her real boyfriend.. Luhan I'm sorry to tell you but she is cheating on you." I had finally brought myself to tell him, it was the hardest thing I ever done, but I had to.

Luhan stood up from his chair and walked over to me. He stared into my face for a while before he answered me.

"Sehun, this is a sick joke." Luhan looked unpleased  

"Luhan.. I'm not joking, its true I saw her with someone else today. She was at the town fair with her boyfriend that she has been with for years! You believe me don't you?" 

"I can't believe you are this jealous that you have to make up lies like this." Luhan said back.

Oh noo... Sooyeun and Minjoo were right.. He is taking her side, yet again.

"Jealous?" I shook my head. "Hyung.. how could you say something like that.."

"You know its true! You just can't stand to see me with a girl because you are jealous that you can't have someone as amazing as Sooyeun. I'm not mad, who can blame you, I'd be jealous too. I pity you more than anything.. Sorry buddy if girls just dont like you."

I stayed still not replying to what Luhan just said to me. He doesnt believe me.. even worse he thinks I'm jealous. I thought he would know better than to accuse me of wanting to break up him and his girlfriend because I'm "jealous" My heart was broken in two. 

I didn't say anything back to Luhan and stormed out of the room. I ran back to my car, tears flying onto the ground. 

I got into my car and slammed my hand onto the steering wheel and screamed, I had to let everything out. 

I cried so much It felt like I couldnt produce anymore tears.

Luhan.. what happened to you? Why do you love to hurt me so much?

I dont deserve this! 

I just wanted to protect you because I don't want to see you hurt in the end. But you seem just fine hurting me! 

Sooner or later when you find out the hard way, lets see who will pity who!....