Chapter 24

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

A few days later

(Sehun's Perspective)

I haven't contacted Luhan ever since he called me a couple days back. I feel kind of bad for being so lifeless with him on the phone, but I was actually a bit offended of his reason for calling me. Celebrating how I don't like him anymore? It makes it seem like loving him was a bad thing. 

But I can't be so harsh on him, even if he is a jerk about it, it must not be easy for him either. He seems like he is trying to make our friendship work out, so I have to be willing too. Its not like I don't wanna stop being his friend, but after all of this, its hard. I just have to it up though.

He'll probably be busy, but I'll text him and ask if he wants to hang out today, it is a Friday after all. 

 

(Luhan's Perspective)

My Fridays are usually the best day of the week for me, but today is nothing special. Friday is the day reserved for Sehun and I to spend time together, but this Friday I'm away from him. I'm not going to even bother calling him since I know he won't even answer my phone calls. He says he wants to be my friend still, but I'm doubting it. He is too busy with his new girlfriend I guess...

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I reached in to get it.

My heart skipped a beat, it was Sehun.

I anticipatingly opened up the text message.

"Hey, I know this is sudden, but why don't you and I hang out today. :)" -Sehun.

I jumped up from the couch and automatically started jumping up and down from excitement. 

"YES!!" I shouted still jumping around like a little child. 

I caught a grip on myself and stopped right away, and sat back down. "Luhan, you're acting weirdly again..." I thought to myself.

A few moments later I texted him back, "Yeah sure! I'll meet you at your house."

I ran upstairs and got ready in the speed of light. I looked into the mirror after I was done and something didn't feel right.

I didn't feel like I looked good enough. Its odd since I never really care about how I look like in front of Sehun, but this time something felt different. I wanted to fix myself up more to look better in front of him. I looked in my closet to find a nicer outfit, I even styled my hair. 

I looked in the mirror once more, Much better. I went over to my counter and grabbed a cologne bottle and sprayed it all over me.

I called Sehun really quickly to tell him I was on my way. When I got there I stayed outside his house for a while. I was nervous. I dont know why I felt nervous, but I did. It feels like I'm about to pick up a date, but even then I don't get this nervous. 

"It's just Sehun." I thought to myself and walked up to the door. 

My hands were shakey as I rung the door bell.. 

Sehun opened the door slowly. He stood still looking at me for a while without saying anything.

"Why are you dressed up..." He giggled. 

He himself was just wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt, his hair was messy and he looked like he just came out of bed. 

"Well... I dont know" I laughed. "Just felt like getting dressed up." 

Sehun laughed for a while then finally offered me to come inside. 

"Want anything to drink?" Sehun asked.

"Naw, I don't feel like anything.." the mood was a bit awkward.

Sehun looked at me for awhile and patted my back, his touch made me tingle. 

"Don't feel weird, just relax a bit, I won't bite you." He smiled. 

He has a really nice smile....

"I was never tensed up in the first place!" I lied.

"Sure...." He giggled. "Go up stairs for now, I'll make us some popcorn or something."

I nodded and went up to his room. 

I felt really strange going into his room again since the last time I was here wasn't the best memory.

I sat on his bed and waited for him. I looked at the wall against his bed and saw a picture of him and Minjoo. I started getting that feeling again...

I grabbed the photo off the wall and stared at it a bit. A hot sensation was arising in my stomach, I was burning up. A photo like this belongs in the trash, In fact thats where it should go. 

I rolled the photo up into a ball and walked over to the trash can. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something. Sehun's journal... was in there. 

Unlike the Minjoo photo, his journal shouldn't be in there. I shut my eyes tightly pretending like I never saw it there in the first place, and I reached in to grab it. I picked it up and put it back into Sehun's drawer. I couldn't see it in there for some reason....

I heard footsteps coming closer to the room and I quickly sat on the bed again. 

"Here's the popcorn, I hope you like it super burnt, because I kinda forgot to take it out of the microwave on time" he laughed. I fakely laughed along with him.

Sehun walked closer to me and tilted his head, "Luhan... are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost, you're so pale... is something bothering you?" I looked up at Sehun and shook my head, "No why would anything be bothering me? I'm really happy now, trust me." He shrugged and sat down next to me. 

I was happy, since I was hanging out with Sehun again, but ever since I saw his journal in the trash it was a mood kill for me. Why would he throw it away?

I guess it means he really did throw away all his feelings for me..... I guess that's a good thing... 

Soon enough though I forgot about it, since Sehun took my mind off of it. He was really nice to me, just like how he used to be. He was totally normal around me, and I felt comfortable again. We joked around, talked, and played games. My time with him was really good, until he got a phone call...

He left the room really fast when he answered the phone. I stayed in his room not caring much, and just continued to play the computer game I was in the middle of. After around 10 minutes he came back in and he was quiet. 

"Hey Luhan..." He spoke with a low tone.

I put the game on pause and looked at him, "What?"

"You're friends with Minjoo right?" 

Ugh... Why is he metioning her to me?... "Yeah." 

"Then you won't mind if she comes over right now?" He asked. 

I wanted to scream out to him "HELL YES I DO." but I restrained myself and lied.

"No I don't mind.... why is she coming though?" 

"She is bored and wants to see me. I couldn't just say no to her. Plus I told her you are here, so she wants to say hi to you too. She told me she will be here in a couple minutes." Sehun smiled at me.

I pulled myself together and forcefully gave a small smile back to him.

 

I'm definitely not looking forward to this...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not many things in this chapter... but no worries, things will get heated up pretty soon. I want to thank you all again for reading my fanfic and commenting!<3