Chapter 4

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

Saturday 6:00pm

(Sehun's perspective)

    I was really excited that I'd get to see Luhan again tonight. If I had the choice I'd want to spend all my days with him, everyday with Luhan is like a new chapter for me. I never get tired of seeing him or talking to him. I really do love him.

My heart began fluttering just at the thought of Luhan. Even saying his name upon my lips makes me feel happy. That's because Luhan is my definition of Happy.

Hmm well should I make him dinner? He must be hungry after his long day at work. I want him to have a good meal today. 

I went into my kitchen and began experimenting with different food ingredients I thought Luhan might like.

"Sehun, is Luhan coming over today?" My mom shouted out.

"Uhmm, yeah that's not a problem right" I replied back

"Haha wow of course, you know you dont have to make him dinner we could just order pizza. I dont understand why you go all out for him, you act like he is your boyfriend or something, and it really scares me sometimes." My mom looked serious.

"What! you are taking the wrong idea about this, he is just my friend. Friends do stuff like this for each other." I said back trying to hold my blush

"Whatever." My mom went upstairs, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Good, I don't want her here when Luhan comes over anyway.

I began cooking, and it seemed to be going really nicely so far. I took a sample of it, and to my delight it tasted wonderful. 

"Luhan will just love this." I thought with a big smile on my face

*Phone rings.

I walked over to my phone and looked at the collar ID, it was Luhan.

"Hey!!" I almost shouted because of my excitment. 

"oh hey Sehun.. uh I" Luhan tried saying but I cutt him off

"Luhan I can't wait for you to come over tonight" 

"about that.." Luhan tried to say again

"I cooked you dinner too, what I cooked is a surprise though, but I know you'll like it." 

"You cooked me dinner? Uh wow this is going to be harder than I thought" Luhan said back to me in a sadden tone.

"Whats wrong?" I said, I knew what he ment but I was hoping I thought wrong.

"I have to take a raincheck for tonight. Sorry buddy."

I felt like my heart sink. I became a little numb aswell, but I didn't want to show that I was hurt in front of Luhan.

"Oh, well, uhmm.. It's totally fine, But just wondering why the sudden change in plans?" I was curious as to the reason why Luhan decided to cancel our plans. He better have a good reason, that might just put my heart at ease.

"Do you remember that girl I was telling you about, the really pretty one that I meet outside my dad's work? Well she just texted me and she wants to go out for drinks tonight. She seems like a really cool girl, I didn't want to pass up the offer."

I didn't know how to respond. A fire a jealousy wanted to just go kill that girl, but more than anything I felt really hurt, like my heart snapped right in two. Thats the reason why he blew me off? So he can go meet some random girl? I shouldn't get mad, but I can't help it. 

"Oh, I see." I think Luhan could tell the disappointment in my tone.

"I'm sorry, but hey I have to go get ready, wish me luck bro." Luhan said and hung up the phone.

Wish him luck?

Oh no. I have to wish myself luck to get past this heartbreaking night.