Chapter 9

The Obstacles of Love&Friendship;

(Sehun's Perspective)

When we first entered the movie theater Luhan spotted his date almost instantly.

"Yahh Sooyeun!" Luhan shouted to get the girls attention

The girl turned around and ran up to Luhan. She greeted him with a kiss on the check.

My heart stopped beating for a moment. This is going to be more painful than I thought..

"Sehun, this is Sooyeun." Luhan introduced me. 

We shook hands and greeted.

Not going to lie, this girl was rather pretty. She had a nice face and a nice body. She seemed really nice too.. 

But that doesn't stop me from disliking her.

"I'm so glad I get to meet you Sehun, Luhan told me that you and him are very close." she said in a nice soft voice.

Luhan mentions me when he is out on dates? I didn't think I was going to smile today, but that definintly brightened up my mood.

"Thats good to know.." I replied back.

"Well where is your date Sehun?" Sooyeun asked.

Luhan answered the question for me, "She said she was going to meet us here. I'l text her and ask where she is."

Before Luhan even took out his phone we heard a voice call out to us from behind.

"Is that you Luhan??" A girl screamed out.

Luhan shouted out to her and called her over.

This was my date eh? She's pretty, no need in denying that.

"Minjoo, this is Sehun. Sehun this is Minjoo." Luhan introduced us together. 

"Hello." she said in a soft voice with her head down.

"Uh hi." I said back without using any eye contact.

"Now don't the two of you be shy, get to know each other. I'm sure you guys will be fine together." Luhan said with a smile.

 

     Sooyeun changed the subject and brought to our attention that the movie was about to start so we should go buy our tickets.

We went over to the ticket booth to purchase them.

Luhan, being the gentlemen he is, bought all our tickets for us. I wanted to help out, but Luhan didn't let me. 

Throughout the whole time while buying our tickets I noticed that the Minjoo girl kept staring at me. Everytime I'd look back at her, she would look away acting    like she was never staring in the first place. She looked like she was blushing everytime I looked at her too. 

I really hope she doesn't start to like me, I don't want to get her hopes up in any single way. I felt bad doing that to her, since I know how it feels to like someone and having them not liking you back. It's not a good feeling..

 

Once we got setteled into our seats, the movie had just began.

Luhan and Sooyeun were sitting right in front of Minjoo and I. They were one row ahead of us.

I saw Sooyeun keep whispering stuff into Luhan's ear and them giggling afterwards, I couldn't stand it. 

Just then, Minjoo tapped me and quietly said "I don't want you to feel awkward with me, so please treat me like normal, act as if you have known me for years, that way we can get to know each other better."

To be honest, I wasn't totally focused on what Minjoo had said to me. I was more so paying attention to what was going on right in front of me.

I didn't want to be rude though and I replied to her with a nod. 

"Okay fine with me." I said back to her.

I didn't know if it were possible though, I can't really force whether I can be open in front of someone or not, its just something that happenes naturally for me.

 

    More than half of the movie has passed by and I hadn't even paid any attention to it. 

My eyes were only set on Luhan and Sooyeun. 

I felt bad for ignoring Minjoo the whole time, but that wasn't my concern at the moment.

My concern was how close Luhan was with her. At random times I'd just see her laying down on his shoulder, or his arm around her. 

Why couldn't that have been me? I wouldn't even care about what people would think, as long as Luhan was there with me.

That girl musn't know how lucky she is. I'd be dying to be in her place.

I kept a steady eye on those two, not willing to blink.

But just then... I saw what I wish I never could witness in front of me.

They just made lip contact. They were kissing... Making out actually, right in front of my eyes.

It felt like razors were cutting my heart then. I couldn't handle it. I couldn't at all.

I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to Minjoo, I didn't want to be in there anymore.

I rushed out of there. 

Not willingly, Tears were covering my face. 

I knew this would happen, I prepared myself for it. But why couldn't I take it? It's so much harder than I had thought.

I stayed out for about 20 minutes, but to my surprise Minjoo had come out to look for me.

"Sehun!?" Minjoo rushed over to me.

I tried wiping all the excess tears off my face, I didn't want her to catch me crying.

She came over to me and examined my face. 

"Sehun, have you been crying? Omo, you have haven't you? Whats wrong??" Minjoo said looking worried.

I shook my head and took a deap breath.

"Its nothing.. Uhmm I just.. That movie.. it gets to me" I came up with some random excuse I could find.

"But Sehun, Its a comedy movie." Minjoo said puzzled.

Damn it, what could I say now? I had to come up with anything to protect my cover, and quick.

"Well to be honest, I'm just kinda worried about this date, I feel like you might not like me, and I'm a really sensitive guy so it's so hard to all take in at once." 

Good going Sehun, now you made yourself seem like you like her. Now she is going to take my opinion towards her the total opposite than what I really feel for her.

"Awhh, Really?" She said back to me with her eyes twinkling.

I nodded ever so slightly.

She then wrapped her arms around me and clung herself on. "Oh sehun, Don't you dare think like that. If this makes you feel any better right when I first saw you I thought that you were one of the cutest guys Ive even been on a date with!"

Perfect. Just perfect. 

What did I get myself into? Now this girl thinks I like her back!

How am I going to get myself out of this?...