Dinner with Kris

Good Girl Gone Bad?

As all of you had done touring in XXXXXX highschool and it is time to head back to the hotel. Everyone says goodbye to the student there and thanks too. Christina went to you and whisper.

 

''See you later in the hotel.'' she hug you then wink at you and went back to the other teachers.

 

You wave at her and went inside the bus.

 

Back at the hotel~

 

''Okay students meet us here at 7pm, okay?'' your english teacher say.

 

''Instead of eating dinner, can we just head to bed besides I am already full from the lunch we had earlier in XXXXX highschool.'' say student #1.

 

''Yeah we agree.'' say the other students.

 

He sigh.

 

''Okay fine. All you can just head to bed and no need to meet us here.'' he say.

 

''Before that, Sohyun, can I speak with you for a while?'' Ms Hyosung ask.

 

''Yeah sure.'' you say.

 

All the students cheered and race to the lift except for you. The other teachers also race to the lift except for Ms Hyosung.

 

''So what is it that you want?'' you ask as you raise an eyebrow.

 

''Well I was inform that Christina will be coming here and later you will have dinner with your ahem boyfriend, Kris. Am I right?''

 

''Yeah. Wait! H-how do you know that he is my boyfriend?''

 

''Oh god. Every girls always wants to be his girl but didn't get it and you are really lucky that you are his girlfriend. How I know? Well Suho inform me too.''

 

''Please don't tell anyone or even my family about me and Kris.''

 

''Don't worry about it and I promise hehe.. You should rest so later you could meet your boyfriend.''

 

''Right.'' you say as you race to the lift and head to your hotel room.

 

~~~

 

It was 6pm. You head to the bathroom to have a quick bath. You left the bathroom with a towel wrap around your body and another towel drying your hair. You head to the closet and pick your clothes and wear it.

 

You went to the dresser and apply some make up and spray some perfume then put on your heels. Suddenly the door bell rang. You took your handbag and went to open the door. As you open the door, you saw Kris with his v-neck shirt with black jacket and black pants. He was so handsome tonight and he brought you, your favourite bouquet of roses. You took it and smell it.

 

''Thank you, Kris.''

 

''Now shall we go?''

 

You nod your head and left the hotel room to go to the lobby.

 

~~~

 

As both of you had arrive at the restaurant. It was a fancy restaurant. The waiter ask him and Kris told the waiter that he already reserve and his name is Kris. The waiter nod his head and bring us to our seat.

 

''Take a seat.'' Kris says as he pulled the chair for you.

 

''Thank you.'' you say as you took a seat.

 

After he help you, he went around the small table and took a seat at the other side which facing you.

 

''Anything, for my princess.'' He smile which make all girls faint.

 

Suddenly the waiter came to your table and sat the menus in front of you then took down the orders that both of you had order and left.

 

''Oppa, why didn't you tell me if it is a date? I should have wear something beauriful.'' you ask as you raise an eyebrow to him then pout.

 

He chuckles, ''Well it's supposed to be a surprise.''

 

The waiter came with both of your orders and place on the table then left.

 

''Wow,oppa. Your food looks delicious.''

 

He chuckles, ''Yours too. Wanna try?''

 

He offer the spoon to you. You nod and open your mouth and he fed you.

 

''Yum. It's so delicious.'' You squealed.

 

He chuckles and saw sauce at the corner of your lips then leaned forward and kiss her and sat down back. You blush cause it was so sudden.

 

~~~

 

After dinner, he went to pay for the meals. Both of you went inside the car and head back to the hotel. The car ride was so silent cause it was so awkward for you. Kris, can't stand the awkward silent so he speak up.

 

''Sorry about that cause there's sauce at the corner of your lips.''

 

''You should have use the napkin to wipe it away.'' you pout.

 

He chuckles, ''Sorry, I wanna see your face blush cause you look cute and will you forgive me?''

 

''Yes I will.'' you say as you kiss his cheek.


A/n: Sorry for the long update and sorry for those who want Daehyun with Sohyun.. I am really really sorry *bows bows*
Kris is with her due to his job.... I miss all of you *pout*
While waiting for this to update also read my other stories okay? Thank you! ^^ *throw alpacas to everyone and run away to hide*