First day in TS High

Good Girl Gone Bad?

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Aish!'' you said as you felt irritating as your alarm clock keep ringing.

You get up of bed then grab the alarm clock and shut it up.

You then clean your bed and take your school uniform and put it on your bed.

Then grab your towel and head to the bathroom and bath.

As you had done bathing, you then put on your school uniform,socks and shoes on.

(This is how your school uniform looks like... Points the picture below)

(You wear this kind of shoe... Points the picture below)

You then went to the dresser, you brush your hair and put make up on.

You then grab your phone and bag and head downstair to the kitchen.

As you were about to head in the kitchen, Zelo hug you.

''Sohyun ah!!'' he said as he hug you.

''Zelo oppa.'' you smiled and hug him back.

''Here are your books.'' he say as he pass it to you.

''Thanks.'' you smiled as you took the books from him and put it in your bag.

''Your welcome.'' he smiled at you back.

Both of you then head to the kitchen and eat breakfast.

~~~

As they had already done eating breakfast, they then went to Zelo's bike.

Zelo gave Sohyun a helmet, both of them then put it on and hop on the bike.

He then drove off.

~~~

As both of you had arrive. Both of you hop off of the bike and took off the helmet.

You grab a piece of gum from your school jacket and chew it.

There were some fan girls screaming. You turn to look behind and you saw your 5 B.A.P oppas.

''Oppas!'' you smiled.

''Hello Sohyun ah!'' they said (except for Daehyun).

All of you then walk pass the fan girls. Some girls were glaring at you. You notice it and shot your cold glare to them.

They suddenly felt scared and look away as they were scared from your cold glare.

You smirked. *What a pathetic.* you thought to yourself.

''Oppa, does this school have any Queenka?'' you asked as all of you walk to the hall way.

''Queenka? Here? In this school? Pfft...'' Himchan suddenly laughed.

You titled your head in confusion.

''Well there's no Queenka in this school as I can see that all of this girls here are some sort pathetic?'' he whispered to you.

''Ah.. I see..'' you said.

''Baby girl, I guess you are the first Queenka in this school.'' Yongguk said as he points to the students that stand away from you and B.A.P's way.

You smirked. ''This will be interesting then my previous school.'' you blurt it out.

''Your previous school?'' they say as they titled their head in confusion.

''Yeah. Sorry I did not mention. My previous school was at Woolim Art high.'' you say as you blow a bubble and it then pop and you start to chew your gum again.

They make their face with the :O

You then rolled your eyes. ''So Zelo oppa, where is my locker?'' you asked.

''Ah.. Come follow me.'' he say as he grab your hand and stop at the locker.

''Hmm?'' you raised an eyebrow as you look at him in confusion.

''This is your locker and that is mine locker.'' he say as he points your locker next to his and give you a key to your locker.

''Ah.. Okay.'' you grab the key and unlock your locker.

Your eyes then sparkle as you saw a bag of your favourite candy. You grab it and then place some books in the locker and lock it.

''So you wondering who put your candy there am I right?'' he ask.

You nod.

''Well it's me of course.'' he smiled.

You then smiled at him and hug him. ''Thanks oppa.'' you say and put the candy in your bag.

~~~

Both of you then head to class. Zelo went to his seat. His seat was at the back and beside him was an empty seat.

You then took the seat beside him as it was reserved for you. Some girls were glaring at you and gossiping.

You then shot your cold death glare. They then stop gossiping and look at the black board.

You smirked. *I will make your lifes miserable if you know my last name and messes with me.* you thought to yourself.

Suddenly the school bell rang and your teacher came in. He then saw you.

Luckily you took out the gum from your mouth and stick under the table.

''Ah.. Class, we have new transfer student.'' he say.

You stood up and went to the front and bow 90 degree and smiled at the class.

''Annyeonghaseyo... My name is Kwon Sohyun and please treat me well.'' you say as you smiled.

Their eyes widen and suddenly felt scared as they heard your last name was Kwon. (Except for Zelo as he was not scared.) You just smirked and then walk back to your seat and took a sit.

Soon as class had started. You were taking some notes from the black board as what your teacher is teaching.

On the other hand, Zelo was playing his PSP.

~~~

School bell rang and your teacher left quickly as class has dismissed for lunch break.

You took the bag of candy from your bag then left the classroom with Zelo. Both of you then walk to the Cafeteria.

Zelo brought his food and you brought a strawberry milk from the Cafeteria store then both of you when to the table as where B.A.P usually seats.

You then sit beside Youngjae and Zelo sat beside you. They then look at you.

''You're not eating?'' they asked.

''I'm eating this but not alot and drink this.'' you say as you show the bag of your favourite candy and a carton of strawberry milk to them.

''Ah... Okay... So how's your first day in class?'' Yongguk ask.

''Well okay and guess what I make the class kinda scared of me.'' you say as you eat one strawberry candy.

''Scared?'' he raised an eyebrow as he look at you.

''Well I told tell them like this... Hello my name is Kwon Sohyun and please treat me well.'' you say.

''Ah... You told your last name no wonder they are scared of you cause your dad was a famous and scary gangster.'' he say.

You nod your head as you was happy eating your candy.

''So my baby doll, about earlier what do you mean you went to Woolim Art high?'' Jongup ask out-of-blue.

''Well it was my first day of that school as I wanted to school there.'' you say.

*Did anyone bully her and did she make friends with those playboys?* they thought to themselves.

''Oppas, waeyo?'' you ask them as you wave your hand in front of their faces.

They then came back to reality.

''Oh nothing.. Just asking.. Did you have any enemies there and did anyone bully you?'' they asked as they were worried.

''Well I got enemies and guess what they are the Queenka in the school and I think they kinda bully me.'' you say.

''WTF?! WHO ARE THEY?! TELL US! SO WE CAN SHOW THEM NO MERCY FOR BULLYING OUR SOHYUN!'' they yell as they were worried.

You giggles. ''Don't worry oppa, I kinda strangle one of the members and I did warn them too. Not only that,Infinite oppas did not trust the Queenkas as I put an act that I got injured.'' you smiled.

*WTF?! She met Infinite the PLAYBOYS and she even call them OPPAS?!* they thought to themselves then came back to reality.

''You put an act?'' they asked as they raised an eyebrow.

''Yup I did. I took a pencil liner and draw on my hand and face then rub it to make it like an injury.'' you say as you took a sip of your strawberry milk.

''Did you fall for one of them?'' Daehyun ask out-of blue. You then spat your strawberry milk on his face and the others' jaws dropped.

Luckily he got a handkercheif in front of his face. You then took a handkercheif and wipe your mouth.

''W-what do you mean by fall for one of them?'' you ask. He then kept quiet and show you his No-comment face.

''Well I did not fall for one of them as I only know them for about few days only and I did not tell my last name as I don't want any of the students there to know me and I left the school too before my secrets could exposed.'' you say as you took a sip of your strawberry milk again.

They then look at you with the :O

As lunch break was over. All of you then went back to your respective classes.

Suddenly your teacher came in and starts the lesson.

You then took down your notes as the teacher had start lesson. On other hand, Zelo did not bother and just playing his PSP.

~~~

As school bell rang and school was over. You packed your things. You and Zelo then left the classroom and went to the bike.

Zelo gave you the helmet. You took it and both of you put it on and hop on the bike. He then drove off.

~~~

As both of you had arrive at your unnies' house. You hop off the bike and took off the helmet and gave it to Zelo.

''Thanks Zelo oppa.'' you smiled.

''No problem and see ya tomorrow.'' he smiled and wave at you.

You then walk to the door and see Zelo drove away and you then head inside the house.

''SOHYUN AH!!'' you heard your unnies and they suddenly hug you.

''Hi unnies.'' you smiled.

''How's your first day of school? Did you have any enemies?'' they asked.

''Well it was okay and I don't have any enemies as there are no Queenka in that school and I did scare my classmates today.'' you say as you went to the couch and took a sit.

''Scare your classmates?'' they titled their heads in confusion.

''Yup. I told them like this.. Hello my name is Kwon Sohyun and please treat me well. When they heard the name Kwon their eyes widen and they looked kinda scared.'' you say.

''Ah... Thats our maknae of course.'' they smiled.

You smiled back and stood up. ''Well I am going to bath now if dinner ready just call me.'' you say as you walk up to your room.

''Okay.'' they say.

~~~

As you went to your room, you put your bag down on your chair then took off your uniform,socks and shoes off.

You hang your school uniform and put your shoes at the shoe closet then grab the towel and head to the bathroom and bath.

As you had done bathing,  you grab a pair of shorts and a tank top and wore them then went to the dresser and brush your hair suddenly you heard a door knock. ''Sohyun ah, dinner is ready.'' Dara say.

''Araseo unnie.'' you say as you stood up and left your room and went downstair to the kitchen and sat beside CL and eat your dinner.

~~~

As all of you had done eating dinner, you went to take your plate to the sink and wash it then left the kitchen and head upstair to your room.

You then laid down on your bed and fall asleep.