"Do I miss him?"

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It's been two weeks now since Simon took care of you and sometimes you told him to go home and he did to just bath and rest and change his clothes and then go back to the hospital to take care of you again but sometimes he just came to visit you. You sigh as you know that he wants you to fall in love with him but you can't. Sometimes Zelo came by just to give you, your homework and you already done doing it.

You were eating some fruits that Minzy unnie just bought for you when she came to visit you. You eat the fruits while watching tv. Suddenly the door open and you look at it and luckily it was Zelo. He smile at you as Simon was not here. He ran to your bed and sit at the side of your bed and eat your fruit. You pout.

"Yah! Oppa, this is mine!" you say.

He pout.

"Share with me." he say.

"Nah uh." you say.

"Then feed me.." he say as he open his mouth and points his mouth.

"No." you mehrong.

"Ouch that's hurt." he say in dramatic as he put a hand on his chest and act as he felt hurt.

"Yeah right. You're such a dramatic like Himchan oppa." you roll your eyes and feed him.

He gladly took a bite of your fruit that you fed him.

"So where is Simon hyung?" Zelo ask as he look around.

"Home. I tell him to go home and just rest beside I am fine cause Hyunsik oppa is here and he can take care of me." you say.

"Woah... The cold princess is back.. Since when?" he gasp and ask.

"Since that BASTARD hurt me." you say in your cold tone as eat your fruit.

"Ouch." he say in dramatic again. You just roll your eyes.

"So oppa, what are you doing here? Don't tell me that you skip school or class or maybe bored so you are here to hang out."

"Why you don't want me to visit you? Omg! I am feeling hurt!" he say in dramatic.

You roll your eyes.

"I mean seriously."

"Well school just finish about two hours ago and I came here to give you, your homework AND hang out with you cause I miss my bestie and I got news for you." he say.

"I miss you too so where is my homework and what news?"

"Sheesh... Can you just wait?" he say as he dig in his back to get your homework and then pass it to you. You gladly took it and started to do it as you were bored to death.

"Seriously, I didn't know that you are so hard working when comes to schoolwork.."

You just roll your eyes.

"So what news are you going to tell me?" you ask while doing your homework..

"Well Exo, they went back to their own highschool back, the SM high." he say as he was afraid that you might tear up again.

"Oh okay?" you say cooly as you don't care about them but deep down in your heart you kinda felt like they had betray you as you had trust them but the most was Kris. Zelo sigh in relief but still felt worry that you will cry again so he just kept his mouth shut and didn't even mention Kris and Exo to you again.

 

~~~

 

"Asa! I'm done doing my homework!" you announce as you close your books and then hand them to Zelo.

Zelo look at you in amaze that you just finish them and took them and put them in his bag.

"Woah, you are fast." he pout.

"Well I am not LAZY like you and I am S-M-A-R-T, SMART!" you say proudly and show your tongue out at him. He pout.

"I am not LAZY and I am also SMART too, you know." he say. You giggles.

"Yeah right." you roll your eyes.

"Why is Simon so late?" he ask.

"How should I know and I don't even care too." you shrug and suddenly you started to yawn.

"I think I'm going to sleep now cause the medicine is making me feel sleepy." you say as you lay down.

"Arasso arasso, see you tomorrow, alright bestie?"

You nodded your head as you close your eyes as you had fallen asleep when your head got hit by the pillow and head to your dreamland. Zelo smile and kiss her forehead and then tuck her in her blanket till her shoulder. He then quietly left the room and head back home.

 

~~~

 

It's been five days now that Simon had not visit you but you just shrug it off. 'I know today he misses me.' you thought to yourself and laugh. As you were reading a book and suddenly you heard a door knock. You put down your book on the table and face at the door and say come in. The door open and to find Daniel, one of Simon's friend but Daniel was Simon's best friend. You saw a smile plaster on his face and he was holding something behind his back as he went towards your bed. You eyed at him suspicious and raise an eyebrow at him.

"What's with the smile and what are you hiding behind your back?"

"Well nothing.. Hehe.. Didn't I tell you to call me 'Oppa'?"

"Whatever, Danny boy." you roll your eyes.

"Yah! I am older than you!" he say.

You shook your head and show your tongue out at him.

"Aish! Fine! Here you go!" he say in frustration and show you a bouquet of red roses. You laugh as you know that you will win over him and gladly took the bouquet from him and smell it.

"Thank you, Danny OPPA!" You smile at him.

"YAY!! YOU CALL ME 'OPPA'!! OMG!! YOU USE THE CUTE NICKNAME THAT YOU GIVE ME WITH THE WORD 'OPPA'!! OMG!! I NEED TO RECORD THIS!" he squeal and jump up and down. You laugh at him.

"Well I will help you put this in the vase for you, okay?" he say as he took the vase and fill it with water. As he had done doing that, he then took the bouquet of roses from you and took out the paper wrap of the roses and place the roses in the vase.

"So did hyung, visit you yet?" he ask as he took a sit on a chair beside your bed.

You shook your head.

"So you guys did fight, huh?"

"Maybe." you shrug.

"Woah... You really are a tough girl, huh?" he raise an eyebrow at you.

"Yup I am. I am the COLD PRINCESS, remember?"

"Yes, YOUR HIGHNESS."

Both of you then look at each other and laugh. You always see Daniel as a big brother and he also acts like Zelo but he has muscles. Well Daniel came to visit you cause he do this for Simon just to see if you really miss Simon though but unfortunately you didn't miss him.

"So YOUR HIGHNESS, do you like the roses that I bought for you?" he ask.

You nodded. He smile. Well to be honest Simon is the one who had bought for you that bouquet of roses but instead he ask Daniel to give you when he visit you.

 

~~~

 

"I'm bored!" Daniel whined. You laughed.

"Me too. Let's sneak out of here." you say.

"WHAT?! Sneak out of here?!"

"Yeah?"

"OH NO WAY! I AM GOING TO LET YOU SNEAK OUT OF HERE!" He say in horror.

"Why not?" you pout.

"Hyung, might kill me if he knows that you sneak out of here." he say.

You frown.

"Just don't tell him and just keep a secret so he won't find out that I had sneak out of this hospital."

"Well I also don't want to get some lecture, nagging and some scolding from my hyungs especially from your doctor and  FIANCE." he say as he emphasize the word FIANCE.

Well one day he surely is like an idiot for asking them, he ask his hyungs that he want to take you out of the hospital for awhile. Take you out as like go to the shops outside of the hospital. But then he got lots of lecture, nagging and scolding from his hyungs especially Simon as he is worry that something bad might happen.

So Daniel say he won't but then as he arrive at the hospital, before he went inside your room, he visit Hyunsik first to ask if he could bring you out of the hospital and guess what he got? Another lecture, nagging and scolding so from there on he promise himself that he won't take you out of the hospital I mean outside of the hospital except for parks and garden which is for patients like you in the hospital to take a breeze walk and fresh air which are near around the hospital.

"You're such a scaredy cat. I wanna eat some food outside of this place. It taste here." you whine.

"NO WAY!"

You frown.

"So you want me to die here for starvation? Okay FINE!"

"Of course I don't want you to be starvation cause Simon hyung might kill me. I say KILL me. But you are allowed to be near around the hospital" He emphasize the word KILL.

 

~~~

 

"Sohyun, do you miss hyung?" he blurt it out.

You almost choke on your food. Luckily Daniel saw that and quickly give you a glass of water and you gladly took it and drink it.

"W-what did you just say earlier?"

"I say it again, do you miss hyung?" he ask again serious in his tone as he look at you.

You were shock but keep a poker face on.

"Nope." you say coldly.

"Okay then." he say as his face change back to normal and stood up from his sit.

You raise an eyebrow at him.

"I gotta go now. Maybe hyung, might come and visit you later." he say.

You frown but just nod your head. He then bid goodbye to you and left.

'Do I miss him? Nah! I don't miss him. But he surely miss me.. Haha.' you thought to yourself.


A/n: Here's chap 77! ^^

@unknown_0988 and @kimmy13 : Thanks that you want Sohyun end up with Simon ^^