Do I have feelings for him?

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Suddenly you felt your phone vibrate. You took it out and take a glance of it. It was Kris who is calling you. 'WHAT THE ?! What does he want?!' you thought to yourself and press the red button to reject the call. But he call you again. You then switch off your phone and took the battery out. On other hand, Daniel who was sitting beside you saw that you look disturb so he whisper.

"Are you okay?" he ask.

"Y-yeah."

"Are you sure cause you look disturb.."

"Nah.. I'm fine." You smile at him.

"Okay then." He shrug then pay attention to what the teacher is teaching.

As class was over, you and Daniel was about to left class but then you saw Simon was waiting for you outside of your class.   You sighed. Daniel called him. He look at both of you. Three of you then left school together. You and Simon went to his car and drove back home. As both of you had arrive home. You thank Simon and he just nod his head and smile at you. You look as he drove away then head inside. As you open the door, you were greeted by a hug.

"Oof."

"Sohyun, I thought you left us." Zelo say.

"M-mianhae."

"Baby girl!" Yongguk say.

Zelo release the hug from you. Before your other B.A.P oppas going to hug you, you stop them.

"I know and I am sorry."

"Dear, how's school?" your dad say.

"Fine." you say as you sat on the couch.

"Did anyone bully you?" your mum ask.

"WHAT?! BULLY?!" B.A.P oppas say in disbelief.

"Nope." you say.

They sigh in relief. You look at them as you raise an eyebrow.

"Btw what are you guys doing here?"

"We thought you left us again, so yeah." they shrug.

"Okay."

"So there's Queenka in that school?" Youngjae ask.

"Yup."

"Name?"

"I got no idea and I don't care." you say as you not interested.

"If they bully you, you show them who they mess with the wrong girl." Himchan say.

"Oh they will one day." you smirk.

"So dear, where do you want your wedding at? In Korea or Japan?" your mum ask.

"W-what?!"

"Dear, you should plan your wedding quickly." your dad say.

You sighed.

"I'm not sure." you say.

 

~~~

 

[Next Day]

You were taking down some notes in class. You sigh and was busy with in your thoughts. 'Should we plan that quickly? I mean I am just 17 years old.' you thought to yourself and sigh. 'Seriously? Should I do my wedding in Japan or here? What happens if I do my wedding here? Will THEY crash into my wedding? I guess I should discuss this with Simon later on.' you thought to yourself again. Daniel saw that you were so busy thinking so he poke you. You look at him and glare at him. He chuckle then whisper to you.

"Yah, Yunnie, what are you thinking?" he ask.

"Nothing and why do you care?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know. It's just that you were so busy thinking." he shrug.

"Whatever." you roll your eyes.

"Is it about THEM? Or your marriage?"

"Not THEM and yes my marriage." you sigh.

"So what about it?"

"Well yesterday when I came home, my parents ask where do I wanna make my wedding at of all of a sudden, is it in Japan or here so I told them that I'm not sure."

"Hmm... Then?"

"So if I make my wedding here in Korea, I am afraid that THEY will crash into my wedding and ruin it." you say.

"YES! I KNOW IT!" He yell. Everyone look at him strangely. He shot them a glare and they face infront.

"Know what?" You raise and eyebrow.

"That you do have feelings for hyung."

"No I'm not." You look away.

"Yes you are."

"Ugh.. NO COMMENT." you say.

"Okay if you say so." he shrug.

'Do I have feelings for him?' you thought to yourself but shook it off.

 

~~~

 

As lessons was over, it was time for break time. Daniel and you as usual head to the cafeteria and meet the others. You promise the trio that you will sit with them. You took a sit between Youngwon and Jeesu. Daniel pout, you chuckle. You told him that you always sit with him in class. The other guys pout and say it was not fair. You laugh at them.

"Guys, where's my food?"

"Here you go, Yunnie." Jeesu say as he give you, your tray.

"Thank you, Jeesu oppa." you smile at him.

"No problem." he smile back.

"If you don't mind me asking, the Queenkas call themselves as what?"

"Kara." Inati answer.

'That's interesting.' you thought to yourself.

"Why?" Daniel ask.

"Nothing just asking." you smile.

"Yesterday, did they hurt you?" Simon ask.

"Nope just give me warning to stay away from you guys." you say as you drink your strawberry milk.

"That must be Hara." Simon mutter but you can hear it.

"So they like you?"

"Yeah and it kinda annoys us." Jeesu say.

"But the problem is they didn't know that both you and Simon are engage." Youngwon say.

"Yeah I guess. What happens if they know that we are engage?"

"They will do whatever they want till they take what is theirs." Daniel say.

"Hmm.. How do you guys know all of this?"

"Of course the girls student told us." Simon say

"Fangirls, you mean." You correct him.

"Yeah fangirls."

Suddenly Simon look behind you as a two boys were pushing their friend to you. You felt a pat behind you, you look behind you and saw a boy holding a teddy bear. You smile at him and accept it. You thanks him. On other hand, Simon was shooting death glares at the boy. The others saw that but just cover their mouths from laughing as they know that he is jealous. You then look at them and raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." They say in unison except Simon.

"That guy is so sweet." you say as you look at the teddy bear.

"Yeah right." Simon scoff.

You raise an eyebrow an look at the others. They just eat their food, you shrug it off and just continue eating your food. On other hand, Kara saw everything and was quite jealous.

"Simon oppa?"

"Yeah?" he look at you.

"Erm.. Later I need to discuss with you about our wedding." you say.

"Okay. Where?" he ask.

"I don't know it's up to you." you say.

"My place?" he say.

"Okay." you say.

"Okay then." he say.


A/n: Sorry if this is not good.. If you don't like my story, why bother subscribe??? Seriously, it make me stop writing all my stories T_____T