Three weeks later

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It has been three weeks now that you were a student of TS high.

There were no students glaring, gossiping and dare to messes you.

You woke up then look at the alarm clock and it was 11 am. You freak out as you were going to be late for school, you get up of bed tidy your bed and grab your towel and head to the bathroom and bath.

As you were bathing, your unnies went to your room and they heard you were bathing.

As you had done bathing, you saw your unnies. ''Unnies! Why didn't you woke me up? I am late for school.'' you say.

They look at you and laughed. You pouted. ''What's so funny?'' you ask.

''Aigooo... Our maknae is so cute!! Well dear it is Saturday.. Like duh and btw did you forgot that yesterday you pack your luggage and last night your butler took it and sent it to the Headquarters in Busan.'' CL say.

You suddenly remember. ''Ah... I forgot.. Hehehe.''

''Oh well we wait for you downstair.'' they say as they left your room.

You went to your closet and took your clothes and pair of heels and wear it. You brush your hair and apply make up on then grab your sunglass and put it on. You then grab your handbag, car keys and head downstairs.

( You look something like this minus the hat.. Points the pic below...)

~~~

As you head downstair, you walk to the kitchen went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of mineral water and drank it.

Your unnies were at the living room waiting for you. You then walk to the living room. ''Unnies, let's go.'' you say as you walk outside.

You walk to your car and and went to the driver seat. Your unnies were in their cars. CL drove the way to Busan as she knows it. Then all of you followed her car.

~~~

It's about few hours as they had drove to Busan and they had already arrive at Busan then went into a building and park their cars.

They then get out of the cars then went to the lift. CL press the number 2 to the office.

As they had arrive there, you look around as you never been to the building before.

All of you then head to the office, you saw your dad. ''Sweetheart!'' he smiled.

Your unnies sat at the couch.

''Hi daddy, where's my room?'' you ask.

''Ah, your room will be on the 5 floor and door number 340.'' he say as he give you the key.

''Thanks daddy.'' you say as you grab the key from him.

You then went to the couch and took a seat beside Minzy.

''So sweetheart, how was your first day in TS high?'' he ask.

''Well kinda okay and I did scare my classmates and did not bully me.'' you smile as you blow a bubble.

''Really no bullies? What do you mean scare your classmates?'' he ask.

''Yup no bullies. Well I told them like this Hello my name is Kwon Sohyun and please treat me well.'' you say.

''Ah, no wonder they are scare of you. Wait, why did you told them your last name? I thought you don't want your secrets to exposed?'' he ask.

''Yeah I know but daddy look... I look different from being the cute and kind girl in Woolim Art High and to the cold and bad girl in TS high.'' you say.

''Yeah you got a point my dear.'' he say.

''Daddy, where are Big bang oppas and B.A.P oppas?''

''I guess not here yet or maybe in their rooms.'' he say.

You then stood up and walk to the door. ''Sweetheart, don't forget that we got a meeting at 6pm.'' he say.

Your unnies left the office too.

''Araseo appa.'' you say as you left the office and head to the lift and press level 5.

As you had reach at the 5 level, you then walk pass the other door rooms and look around. *Hmm.. number 340..* you thought to yourself and then arrive your door room and insert the key then unlock the door and you went inside.

~~~

By the time that you were in your room already, everyone had arrive then went to the office to see your dad.

''Junsang!'' their dads say.

''Hello.'' he reply.

B.A.P and Infinite look at each other and eyes widen in shock. ''YOU!!!'' they say at the same time.

''DAD, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHY IS THOSE PLAYBOYS HERE!!'' Yongguk yelled.

''YAH!! WE ARE NOT!! YOU ING IDIOTS!!'' Sunggyu yelled.

''YAH!! WE ARE NOT IDIOTS, YOU ING PLAYBOYS!!'' Himchan yelled.

''TCH... YAH WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE NOT A PLAYBOYS!!!'' Woohyun yelled.

On other hand, Daehyun just sat at the couch and kept silent and just watch the scene.

B.A.P and Infinite keep argueing. Their dads sighed.

''I guess they are enemies.'' say your dad.

Their dads nods their heads then sighed.

''Luckily I told my daughter that we got a meeting at 6pm cause I know this would be happened.''  say your dad.

''WHAT?! YOU GOT A DAUGHTER?!'' Infinites' dads say as they were shock.

''Yeah I got sorry I did not tell you guys cause I have to kept her safe.'' he say.

''Yunho (is Mr Bang), you know Junsang's daughter?'' Sunggyu's dad asked.

Mr Bang nods. ''Wait don't tell me the others know her too?'' Hoya's dad asked.

''Well yeah we already did.'' say B.A.Ps' dads.

Infinites' dads look like :O

Then Big Bang came in and saw Infinite and B.A.P were argueing except for Daehyun as he is sitting at the couch looking at the argueing scene.

''WTF?! What is going on here?!'' Jiyong yelled as he was confused.

''Ah, Jiyong ah, this are my and B.A.Ps' dads' friends.'' Your dad say as he points to Infinites' dads.

B.A.P and Infinite stop and look at G-dragon.

''Hello, and hold on they are Infinites' dads?'' he asked.

''Yup.''

''Oh okay.'' Jiyong say as he went to the couch. Big bang then follow him to the couch and took a sit.

''Mr Kwon, where is Sohyun?'' Taeyang ask as he look around.

''She is in her room and the 2ne1 are in their own rooms too.'' Your dad say.

''SOHYUN?! Is she your daughter and her last name must be Kwon Sohyun?'' Infinite say in shock.

''Yes... Ah, she did told me that you were her first friends in Woolim Art high am I right?'' Your dad say.

''Yes she is... Mr Kwon why didn't she contact me or even come to school for the past few days?'' Sungjong asked.

''Well... How should I put this...'' Your dad say.

''Well she is now schooling at our school.'' Jongup reply.

''WHAT?! WHY?'' Infinite ask.

''Maybe she just miss us and that is why she transfer to TS High.'' he shrugged.

''Besides I have to wait for her next year when she turns 18 so that she could be mine.'' Himchan smirked.

Sungjong clench his fist as he was angry and jealous. ''YAH!! SOHYUN IS MINE!'' He blurt it out.

Everyone look at him like O.O

He then cover his mouth. *Oh ! Did I really said that?!* he thought to himself.

*WTF? Our maknae loves Sohyun?!* Infinite thought to themselves.

*WTF? HE LOVES SOHYUN?!* B.A.P thought to themselves.

*WTF?! HE LOVES MY BABY GIRL?!* Big Bang thought to themselves.

*Oh dear!!* B.A.P, Infinites' dads and your dad thought to themselves.

*I won't let Sohyun be anyone's girl.. She will be mine... I know that I am still in her heart and she still has a crush on me.* Daehyun thought to himself as he clench his fist in jealousy.