Oh !

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was 5.30pm.. You head to the lift and press number 2.

As you had arrive at level 2, you left the lift and head to your dad's office as you were walking you saw your 2ne1 unnies were at the door and was leaning to the door to hear something.

You walk to them and scared them. ''BOO!!'' you say.

''AHH!!'' they scream. You giggles. "Yah! What was that for?''

''Oh nothing.. So what are you girls doing?'' you raised and an eyebrow.

''Well we heard some noise and that is why we didn't go in.''

''Ohhh... What noise?''

''Like B.A.P and a another gang argueing.''

''About?''

''Ermmm..... Got no idea.'' they shrug.

''Oh well let's get in.''

''I think that's not a good idea.''

''Why not?''

''Well....''

''Well?''

They kept silent.

''Ugh!! Nevermind.'' you say in your cold tone and kick the doors open.

Suddenly everyone look at you and you look at them in shocked.

Your unnies faceplam themselves. *They are argueing about you, Sohyun* they thought to themselves.

''Erm.... Hi?'' you smiled and wave at them then close the door again.

Your 2ne1 unnies look at you and sigh.

''What?''

''Oh nothing.'' 

''Wait, did I saw Infinite?'' You raised an eyebrow then turn to look at the door and slam it open.

They look at you back.

''Well dear meet my friends.'' appa said as he points to Infinites' dads.

''Erm.. Hello.'' you say as you bow to them.

''Wow... Junsang, your daughter is so beautiful.'' they say.

''I know. Hahaha and guess what my daughter was a transfer student in your sons' school in Woolim Art High but unfortunately she wants to tranfer to TS High.'' say your dad.

''WHAT?!!'' Infinite and B.A.P say together as they were shock.

G-Dragon and Big Bang sighed and facepalm.

You sighed and sat beside Daehyun at the couch.

''Well now all of you know my daughter... Now I am going to introduce to you all someone special.'' your dad say.

''Who?!'' everyone asked as they were curious.

Suddenly the door open.

''There she is.'' your dad say as he points to the door.

Everyone turn to look behind and Sora. You, 2ne1, Big Bang and your brother were shocked.

''S-sora-sshi?''

She went to your dad.

''Well this is my wife Kwon Sora.'' say your dad.

''Your wife?!'' you and your brother say in confusion.

''Yes but we don't need to have a wedding ceremony or anything cause we need this to be a secret.'' say your dad.

''YAY!!! FINALL SORA IS MY MUM NOW!!!'' you screamed as you was happy then hug her.

''Yes I am glad that I am now your mum.'' she smiled.

''Well congrats Junsang and Sora.'' say your dad's friends.

''Thanks guys. Okay now everything is all settle. What do you wanna ask me?'' your dad ask.

''Your welcome. Oh.. About that... Our sons have to do this mission about Lee Taejun but unfortunately someone had killed him already.'' they say.

Your eyes widen. *Damn it!* you thought to yourself.

''Ah, about that well sorry guys that mission was for my daughter and yes she did kill Lee Taejun.'' he say.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone say in shock except for 2ne1,Big Bang and Sora.

You facepalm. *Dad, why do you have to tell them?* you thought to yourself.

''Junsang, you make Sohyun have that mission?'' Yunho asked.

''Yes and she really did a good job though.'' your dad reply.

''Well she did.'' say Himchan's dad.

 


A/N: Sorry the late update and I know it is kinda boring... I was busy cause of school and please bare with me.. I hope you understand T_T And btw do you guys want me to put EXO too? Just comment if you guys want... If you don't want then no need ^^