Guess? ^^

Good Girl Gone Bad?

''Guys!! Boss is calling us!!'' say the leader of the group.

''Yeah we are coming!!!''

''Aish!! I wanna go clubbing and enjoy myself with the hot babes.'' say the other member.

''Yah, that is not important!! Now we have to see the boss cause he say it is important.'' say their leader as he hit head.

''Ouch!!Aish!! Fine!!'' he say as he rub his head

They head to the boss office as they went in.... They took a sit on the couch and then their boss gave each of them a document.

They open it and take a look at it and saw an innocent picture of a girl which is you.

Info~

Name: Sohyun

Age: 17

Has an older brother and a father

Went to Woolim Art High

~~~

They felt their hearts were melting when they look at your picture.

''Boys, I want you to find out about this young lady in that document that you are holding. I can't find her full information. Her name is Sohyun but she didn't put her last name... She went to Woolim Art High but unfornately she had left that school about 1 month ago... So I need you to find out this young lady where abouts and find out her truth and family... Btw don't KILL her.'' say their boss.

''Yes boss.'' they bow and left the office then head to their apartment.

~~~

''Oh my god!! She looks so innocent!!'' say the maknae.

''Yeah tell me about it. I want her like RIGHT NOW!!'' say the other member.

''She is just to innocent!!'' say the other member who has a deep voice.

''I wanna marry her!!!'' say the other one.

''No!! She's mine!!'' say the other.

''No!'' the other.

''AISH!! SHUT UP WILL YA!'' say the other one who was actually reading a book.

They then kept silent.

''Now it's much better. Well she can be ours I guess.'' he say.

They then went back to their rooms and were screaming like a fangirl as they were just staring at your innocent picture.


A/N: Guess who are this guys? And why their boss want you and not letting them kill you... If you know this guys please comment ^^