.....

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Your Pov~

Now we are buying some bubble tea and I am now sipping on my favourite bubble tea drink.

And guess what? -insert =_= face-

There are lots of fangirls screaming cause of L oppa and Exo...

I looked outside of the window and there are tons of fanboys and fangirls waiting outside of the bubble tea shop.

Damn it! This is getting worse than I thought.

Well those fanboys are waiting for me to come out of the bubble tea shop.

Exo are so busy winking, smiling and waving to the fangirls same goes to Mr. Cold which is L oppa.

I thought he will be the cold person who just use cold tone, cold glares, cold expression and don't care others but I guess he kinda show his other side which is the not cold person to his fangirls.

I just sighed and continue sipping my bubble tea.

I just wanna get out of this DAMN place... -Insert T____T face-

Well I looked around and they are still ignoring me and busy with their fangirls.

So I stood up from my seat and went to the door of the bubble tea store then look behind.

Still busy with their fangirls and don't remember if I was there -Insert =_= face-

I then look at the door back and took a breath in and open the door.

I left the bubble tea store and the fanboys looked at me like they are going to eat me.

''She's out!'' One of them said.

I gulped.

Uh oh!

I start to run and I am now hiding from those crazy fanboys of mine -Insert =_= face-

God, please don't let them find me here which I don't know where I am hiding too.

''Aww... Man, she is gone. Where the hell did she go?'' One of them said.

''Maybe she went the other way?''

''I guess you are right.''

As I heard the footsteps are less and gone.

I took a peek and check if they are really gone and YES!

They are gone.

Thanks god!! I love you for saving my life!

And PERFECT! REALLY PERFECT!

I am now somewhere that I am not really familiar with -Insert =_= face-

I guess I should take that route where I just came from and now I guess they are still busying taking their time with their fangirls.

Tch! I am not jealous or whatever. It's just that they don't remember I am still with them. *Pout*

I took out my phone from my pocket and guess what?

It is dead. -Insert =_= face-

Okay, now I heard raindrops.

I look up at the sky and Yay!

It's going to rain and thanks god really thank you. -Insert =_= face-

~End of your pov~

~~~

~No one Pov~

''Sohyun, let's go.'' L say while looking at the fans.

No answer.

''Sohyun?''

No answer.

He then turn around and find out that Sohyun was gone.

Damn it! I am too busy with those ing crazy fangirls of mine. *facepalm*

''L, where's Sohyun?'' Exo ask.

''I don't know?'' he shrug.

''Did she tell you anything?'' they ask.

''Nope and btw it's our fault that we are too busy with our fangirls and don't even remember that she is still with us. I guess she is angry.'' he say.

''Guys, we should hurry cause it is going to rain.'' Sehun say.

''WHAT?!'' they say -Insert O___O face-

They then left the store and starts finding Sohyun.

Damn it! Where the hell did she go?

Exo came back.

''Did you find her yet?'' he ask.

They all shook their heads.

He then took out his phone and dial Sohyun's number but there's no answer.

''Well?'' they ask.

''Her phone is off or maybe dead.'' he reply.

''!!'' Kai say as he kick the trash can.

~End of no one Pov~

~~~

~Your Pov~

The rains starts to be heavier and now I am soaked in wet and cold.

Suddenly heard thunder.

I scream in fright.

I can't really move now cause of the thunder and I am freaking cold now.

I ran and ran and find myself stopping at a small church.

I went inside and hide myself under the table that I found in the church.

I heard thunder again and I suddenly realise I was crying and cover my ears and I was shaking in fright of the thunder.

~End of Your Pov~

~~~

~No one Pov~

L suddenly got a call from GD.

''Hello?'' he say.

''YAH!!! Where the hell are you and Sohyun?!!'' GD yell on the other line and Exo can hear it too.

''Ermm... About that. Hahaha... She ran off.'' 

''WHAT?!! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME, SOHYUN IS TERRIFIED OF THUNDER WHENEVER SHE HEARS IT SHE GETS SO SCARED AND SHE CAN'T EVEN MOVE!!!'' GD yell on the other line and then hang up.

L's eyes widen and Exo too.

Kris look at Luhan and mouthed to him.

''Do you have your headphone with you now and with your Ipod?'' He say.

Luhan nod and took out the headphone together with his Ipod out from his bag and pass it to Kris.

Kris grab it and ran off to find Sohyun.

'Go Kris, I hope you find her.' Luhan, Xiu min and Baekhyun thought to theirselves as they saw Kris ran off.

~~~

~Kris Pov~

I ran and ran and came to a stop to catch my breath.

I heard the thunder and look at the left and saw a small church.

I saw the door of the church was half open and the floor was wet.

I wait at the church door and heard the thunder again and I heard Sohyun's trembling voice.

I went inside the church and called out Sohyun.

''Sohyun? Hey, are you in here? Sohyun?'' I say as I looked left and right to find Sohyun and continue walking straight and came to a stop at the table as I had already find her under table covering her ears, crying and shaking in fright.

''Sohyun.'' I mumble.

She looked up and saw me.

''K-kri-'' she was cut off by the thunder and continue shaking and crying.

I grab the white cloth from the table and drop on her knees and put Luhan's headphone on her ear and took the Ipod out from my pocket and on 'Baby don't cry.'

She wrap herself with the cloth and I sat beside her pull her closer to me and she was surprise and I mumble ''Sorry.''

''I'm sorry for ignoring you and busy with the crazy fangirls.'' I continue.

Her eyes were about to close and tears drop.

''I am really so sorry for not remembering that you are with us. I truly am so sorry.'' I say.

''Thanks, Kris.'' she say.

I gasped.

''I forgive you.'' she say.

I heard the raindrops and gulped and say ''I'm sorry.''

We waited in the church till its stop raining.

~End of Kris Pov~


A/N: Hey guys! I took some of the phrases from Ouran High School Host Club ep 16 part 2 cause Sohyun is scared of thunder. So Kris will be the hero here... Hehehe!! ^^
I really love this chapter ^^
Guys do comment about this chapter and please tell me is it good or not?