Seriously, this is all that JERK fault!

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You look outside of the window and saw that his house was like the house in Japan. Both of you then left the car and head inside the house. Both of you were greeted by the maid and butlers. You look around and it does look like his house in Japan. You then saw Okasan and greet her.

"Hello, Sohyun-ah." she smile.

"Hello, Okasan." you bow at her.

"Do make yourself at home." she smile.

"Ne, Okasan." you smile back at here.

"Okasan, I'm going to bring her to my room." Simon say to his mother.

'His going to bring me to his room?!' you thought to yourself.

"Okay, Sakai and don't do anything with each other. You know what I mean." she say.

"We only discussing about our marriage that's all." he say.

"You might not know that you will do IT to her." she shrug.

You flush red as you know what she meant. Simon blush.

"O-okasan." he stutter.

"Okay okay. Okasan is just joking. Don't take it to hard. Oh well have fun you two." she smile as she walk away.

You raise an eyebrow at her. He sigh and drag you to his room

 

~~~

 

Both of you were now in his room.

"Wait here for a second and you can sit anywhere you want." he say as he grab his clothes from the closet and head to the bathroom to change his clothes.

You nodded your head and took a sit on his bed. You then took out your phone from your jacket pocket and text your parents informing them that you at Simon's house discussing about you and Simon's marriage. You then put it back inside your jacket. You look around as his room was neat and tidy.

Suddenly something caught your attention. You saw a picture frame on his study desk. You took it and take a look at it. It was a picture of him with his parents smiling. It was when he was little wearing a Japanese traditional costume. You smile at it then put it back to where it was place before.

"Sorry for waiting." he say.

You shook your head. He then walk towards you and took a sit on his desk chair.

"Okay what is it that you wanna talk about our marriage?"

"Ermm... Mum and dad ask where do we want our marriage to be held? You want it to be held here in Korea or Japan?"

"Hmm... Well anything. I'm okay with it."

"So we will have it here in Korea." you look at him.

"Okay then." he say.

'Seriously? He don't know what will happen to our wedding?' you thought to yourself (-_-)

He look at you.

"Are you okay?" he raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah I am. So we will have it in Korea then." you say.

"Yup we will. Are you afraid that it will get ruin?" he raise an eyebrow.

"N-no I am not." you mentally cursed yourself for stuttering.

"Don't lie. I know you are afraid that our marriage will be ruin." he look at you seriously. You almost flnch of his serious face. He look kinda scary to you.

"No I'm not." you say as you look away, trying to avoid looking at him.

"Look at me." he say as he touch your chin and make you face him. You look at him and widen your eyes as he was one inch apart from you.

"Are you afraid that THEY will ruin our marriage?" he look at you straight in the eyes.

You gulp and was like hypnotise by his dark brown eyes. He smirk and was about to lean to kiss your lips luckily you were fast, you push him down and stood up from his bed, grab your bag and head to the door but stop.

"Y-yeah I am afraid and I gotta go now." you stutter. He look at you leave. He put a hand through his hair and sigh.

'When we are married, I will do anything I want to you and I guessing that tonight she will not sleep.' he thought to himself and stood up and dust off the imagine dust away from his clothes.

 

~~~

 

[2:03am]

You kept on stirring around on your bed as you can't sleep as you kept remembering the scene that Simon almost going to kiss your lips. You look up at the ceiling and then the scene kept replaying in your head. You then sat up and ruffle your hair in frustration.

'Do I seriously have feelings for him?' you thought to yourself. 'Or do I like him?' you thought again. You look at the alarm clock which was beside your bed and saw it says 2:03am. 'Seriously, this is all that JERK fault!' you thought to yourself and lay back down again and try to sleep.

 

[Next day]

You groan as you heard your alarm clock ringing. You took your gun out from underneath your pillow and shoot it then went grab your teddy bear that your fanboy gave it to you yesterday and just cuddle it and went back to sleep.

On other hand, your parents and of course Hyunsik who was now staying with you and become your family personal doctor again were talking to Simon suddenly they heard a gun shot in your room and hurriedly went upstair to your room and check on you.

They open the door and to see you still sleeping and cuddle your teddy bear. They sigh in relief that you were okay but then saw a broken alarm clock that you shot it just now. Your parents and Hyunsik sighed. Your mum went to you and shook you to wake up as it was time for you to go to school.

"Dear, wake up. It's time for you to go to school." she say.

You groan and get out of bed and grab your towel and head to the bathroom to bath. They then left your room and head back to the dinning table. As you were done bathing, you walk to your closet and took out your school uniform and wore them.

You went to the dressing table as you saw that you got dark circles. You sigh and apply some make up on to just cover up your dark circles then brush your hair and straighten your hair. You put on your heels and grab your bagpack and head downstair to the dinning table.

You saw Simon and you felt that your heart was beating crazy fast as you remember yesterday. You shook it off and just took a sit at the chair and put a poker face on and eat your breakfast silently. As you were done eating your breakfast.

Both of you head inside the car and drove to school. To be honest, it was dead awkward silent. You just look outside of the widown. It was too silent and Simon hate it so he tried to break the silent but you spoke up first.

"It's okay and I know you didn't mean to do it." you say still looking outside of the window.

As both of you had arrive to school. He park the car at the parking lot and walk to the others.

"Hey, Yunnie!" they say.

"Hey, guys." you smile weakly at them.

"Ahem.." Simon cough to get their attention.

"Oh hey Simon." they say but look at you like you look not okay. Simon frown.

"Yunnie, are you okay?" Jeesu ask worriedly.

"Y-yeah I am alright." You smile to show them that you are alright to be honest you weren't cause you can't sleep last night due to that scene that Simon almost going to kiss to you.

"O-okay then." they shrug. All of you then head inside to school and went your perspective classes.


A/n: Sorry the late upate...