Another chance

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You felt happy as today is the day that you will be discharge from the hospital. Luckily your right shoulder is alright and the wound had heal. You were busy packing your things in the bag suddenly you heard someone knock on the door then it open. You look at the door and it reveal Simon.

'Since when did he look extremely handsome?' you thought to yourself but you shook it off and continue packing your stuffs in your bag and continue ignoring him. Simon look at her and smirked. 'I guess she miss me, huh?' he thought to himself as he lean at the door frame to wait for you to finish pack.

As you done packing, you walk towards the door. He stand in front of you as he was blocking your way. You look up and at him and give you his cold death glare.

"Yah! Can you move aside?"

"Nah-uh, give me that bag first." he say.

You sigh and hand him your bag and went to check out then head to the hospital car park.

 

~~~

 

It was dead silent in the car. You just look outside of the window. He took a few glances of you then to the road. As both of you had arrive at your parents house, both of you get out the car and head inside your parents house as your parents wants you to stay with them cause Hyunsik is back and is now staying with them for your safety. As usual you was greeted by the maids and butlers of your parent's house. You just smiled at them. Suddenly your mum went to you and hug you.

"Ah, Simon, are you staying for dinner?" your dad ask.

"Sorry but I already make a deal to Sohyun that tonight I will treat her for dinner." he say.

"Okay then." your parents smile.

To be honest, you thought he still forget about your deal and just don't care about but to your surprise he didn't forget and kept his deal.

"I'm going up to my room now." you say as you head upstair to your room before your parents could answer you. Simon just look at you head upstair to your room.

"Well I'll be going now. I'll be fetching her at 7pm." he say to your parents.

"Okay. Drive safely." your parents bid goodbye to him.

On other hand, you were in your room and was looking outside of the window to see Simon walk to his car and drove off. You sigh. 'Why do you have to do this? Are you forcing yourself to make me fall for you that much? Or you are using me just like HIM?' you thought to yourself and lay down on your bed. You fall asleep as your head hit the pillow and drift to your dreamland.

 

~~~

 

[6:25PM]

Your mum shook you lightly as she tried to wake you up from your slumber. You groan and sat up while rubbing your eyes. You look at her with your sleepy eyes.

"Dear, go and bath. You have a date with Simon, remember?" she smile at you.

You nodded your head, get out of bed and grab your towel and head inside the bathroom to do your business. As you had done bathing, you body was wrap with your towel and another towel to dry your hair. You went to the closet to pick a perfect dress. As you were going to pick the dress, your mum came inside your room. You look at her raise an eyebrow.

"I will pick the dress for you." she smile as she go through your closet.

She then give you a black short-length dress and your killer heels.

(A/n:This it the dress that your mum give it to you)

You gladly accept it and wear them on. You then put make up on and spray some perfume and jewels on then grab your purse and left your room.

You saw Simon was waiting for you at the door and was talking to your dad and mum. As you were going down, Simon was looking at you speechless. You smirk but just kept a poker face on. Your parents look at where he is looking at and smile at you. You went to him.

"Let's go." you say.

He then blink his eyes and nodded his head.

"Well have fun you two and be careful." they say as both of you left the place and head to the car.

He then open the passenger seat for you and you went inside. He close the door and went to the driver seat and take a sit. Both of you then put on your seatbelt. Simon starts then engine and drove off. You just look outside of the window. He take a few glances of you then concentrate on the road and smile. 'You look beautiful today.' he thought to himself.

'Yah! Kwon Sohyun, why don't you admit it already that you got feelings for him alittle?' you thought to yourself.

'Just shut up.' you thought to yourself again.

'Just admit that you got feelings for SI-MI-ON!' you thought to yourself again.

'I told you to shut the up, right?!' you mentally curse in your thoughts.

 

~~~

 

Both of you then arrive to the restaurant, it was a fancy restaurant. The waiter bring both of you to your seat. Simon being the gentlement, pulled the chair for you and you gladly took a sit and he went to another side of the table and took a sit to. The waiter then set down your menus. Both of you took it and scan through it.

"So what are you going to have?" Simon ask as he wants to break the awkward silent.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure.." you say shyly.

"You don't mind if I decide for you, right?" he ask.

You noded your head.

"You don't mind eating some pasta right?"

You nodded your head.

"Okay then." he smile.

The waiter then took down both of your orders and left. As the waiter come back with your orders and place them on your table. Both of you then start to dig in.

"So do you like the pasta?" he ask.

You nodded your head.

"I'm glad that you like the pasta that I chose for you." he smile which make your heart to beat faster.

'What am I feeling?' you thought to yourself.

As both of you had done eating, Simon pay for the bill.

 

~~~

 

"I am sorry the other day." you suddenly say it.

"It's okay. I understand how you feel." he say as he stop the car in front of your parents house.

"Well I give you another chance cause you treat me dinner." you smile at him.

"Jinjja?!"

You nodded your head and smile at him.

"Thank you, Sohyun-ah. I promise I will be much better than him." he say.

"Okay then. Thanks for the dinner." you say as you kiss his cheek and left the car leaving him dumbfounded as you went inside the house.

'D-did she just kiss on my cheek?' he thought to himself but then shrug it off and drove his car back home.

You went straight to your room and shut the door behind you and hold your chest. 'W-what did I just do?' she thought to herself.

'I guess I had fallen in love.' both of them thought in unison.


A/n:  Double-update! ^^ Sorry if this chapter is not good. I apologise...