Second day of school Part 2

Good Girl Gone Bad?

As both of you and your brother had arrive home.

Both of you and your brother hop off from the bike and took off the helmet and place it on the bike.

You then open the door, the maids and butlers greet you and your brother.

You gave Sora your bag.

''Sohyun and Jiyong, your dad ask both of you to meet him at the meeting room now.'' she said.

Both of you nod and head to the meeting room.

As your brother opened both of the doors.

You saw Big Bang and 2ne1 were already there.

''Dad, what's with the meeting all about?'' Jiyong ask as he sat on the couch.

You then followed your brother.

''Well I am going to give Sohyun her first mission.'' said appa.

''WHAT?!'' said Big Bang as they were shock.

''Only her?'' Jiyong ask.

''Nope but with her 2ne1 unnies of course.''

Big Bang sighed in relief.

''But I want her to track this person down by herself.'' he continue.

''WHAT?!''

2ne1 just sighed.

''So appa, who is this person that you want me to track down?'' you asked.

He then give you a document.

You took it and look through it.

You saw a picture of a guy who has a black hair and a tattoo on his chest.

*Oh dear.. He is so ing hot!* you squel in your thought as you look at the picture.

Name: Lee Tae Jun

Age: 19

Statements: He is a playboy and a rich boy. Loves clubbing and drinking.

Club that he always go is Star Night Club.

Works at a famous hotel and is a son of the manager in the hotel.

*Hmm... Star Night Club* you thought to yourself.

''Daddy, how can I find this person?'' you said as you showed the document to your dad.

''Well that is why I give this mission to you.'' he smiled.

''But what if in real life I can't find this person then how??''

''Don't worry dear. I know you can cause this is an easy task for you.'' he smiled.

''Araseo.'' you smiled.

''Daddy, so you want me to track this person tonight?'' you ask.

''Nope. I want you to track him down tomorrow and btw you are not going to school. Don't worry i already inform your principal that you are not going to school tomorrow. Btw I want him dead.'' he said.

''Araseo.'' you said as you left the meeting room and head upstair to your room.

You put the document on your study table and saw of a picture of a 6 year old you and 5 boys smiling with you and one boy with a mask beside you.

You smiled at the picture then took your phone out of your bagpack and began texting Sungjong.

~Text~

To: Sungjong oppa

Sorry I am not going to school tomorrow. Don't worry my dad already called Mrs Song to inform her that I will not attend to school tomorrow.

 

~Minus later~

 

From: Sungjong oppa

It's okay. Eh? Why? I will be lonely, sad and bored without you.

 

To: Sungjong oppa

Lol. You got Infinite oppas. Well when I came home, I almost faint and then oppa touch my head and he said that I am having a high fever. Mianhae. T__T

 

~Minus later~

 

From: Sungjong oppa

Okay and it's okay. ^^

Rest well ne and good night!! ^^ <3

 

To: Sungjong oppa

Araseo oppa and you too. Good night!! ^^ <3

~End of text~

 

You put down your phone on the table and sighed.

*Mianhae Sungjong oppa that I have to lie to you.* you thought to yourself as you grab your towel and head to the bathroom to bath.

~A few hours later~

You had done bathing, you put on your pyjamas went to your dresser and brush your hair then you took the picture from your study table and went to bed and look at the picture and smile.

*Oppas, I hope you are doing well. I wonder if you guys still remember me.* you thought to yourself and suddenly fall asleep while hugging the picture.

~~~

~The past of you and B.A.P~

Himchan try to sneak behind you. He try to hug you from behind but you duck from him then run away from him and giggles.

(Btw you got baby sit by B.A.P as your dad and brother are busy.)

''Damn it!'' he said.

''Yah! Himchan stop bothering my baby girl!'' Yongguk said in an anger tone.

''Mehrong!'' you said while you standing behind Yongguk for protection from Himchan.

''But I wanna hug my darling angel.'' he whined.

''Over my dead body!'' Yongguk said.

They were arguing and fighting each other.

''Aish! You guys are so noisy!!'' Youngjae yelled as he was trying to do his experiment on a new gadget then went to you.

''Let's go, Sohyun. We should get away from this two ert oppas and lucky Jongup is not here with those two if he is, there will be three erts fighting over you.'' he said as he hold your hand.

You nodded and follow him while holding his hand.

He lead you to the dinning room and saw Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun.

You blush as you saw Daehyun.

Zelo saw you. (He is same age as you but he is few months older than you)

''Sohyun ah!!'' he said as he ran towards you and hug you.

You giggles.

''Yah! Maknae, let go of my baby doll.'' Jongup yelled.

Zelo still hugging you.

''Nah uh.'' he said in a childish tone.

Daehyun just kept silent and he No Comment face then look away.

''YAH! Both of you can just shut up already! If you guys don't want to shut up, why not argue outside with Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung same thing about Sohyun.'' Youngjae yelled.

Both of them stop arguing and went back to their seats.

You then sat beside Zelo and Youngjae sat beside you.

The maids then put the food on the table. Suddenly the two erts came running in and sat beside Youngjae and Jongup.

Everyone starts to dig in but you look at Daehyun as he had mask on his mouth.

''O-oppa, how can you eat when your mask is on your mouth. You should take it out and I know you will just keep quiet.'' you said as you had done eating your food.

You then stood up and head to the living room and on the tv to watch some shows but it was kinda boring.

Suddenly your B.A.P oppas came to you.

''Sohyun!!'' they yelled.

You looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

''We need your help?'' they said.

Daehyun just sat on the couch with you.

''About what?'' you asked in confusion.

''Our group name.''

''Oh okay. How about Best?''

''Only that?'' Youngjae asked.

''I don't know cause you are my best oppas.'' you smiled.

''Hmm.. how about Absolute?'' Zelo said

''That would be great. Let see B.A... Hmm..'' you said.

''I know Perfect!? We have perfect looks.'' said Himchan.

''Yeah you are right. B.A.P?'' you said.

''B.A.P?'' they looked at you.

''Yeah. B stands for Best. A stands for Absolute and P stands for Perfect. B.A.P'' you smiled.

''Okay!'' they smiled.

''Okay guys! Let have some photo taking as for our memorable.'' said Mr Bang.

''Okay. How about we took it outside?''

''Araseo.''

All of you went outside of the mansion and pose there.

''Okay smile at the camera. 1,2,3 and said CHEESE~'' said Mr Bang.

''CHEESE~''

CLICK~

~End of the past~

~~~

~Meeting room~

''Bom, here you go put this device on that person so that Sohyun could track him down'' said appa as he give the device to Bom.

''Araseo, Mr Kwon.'' she said as she took the device.

''Don't forget to disguise that you are working there.'' he continue.

''Okay. I got it.'' she reply.