Want to transfer to another school

Good Girl Gone Bad?

The next day was monday and you had to go to school. You groan as you heard your alarm clock ringing. You shut it up, get out of bed and grab your towel and head to the bathroom to do your business. As usual you do your morning routine. You put on your school uniform and shoes and put on your make up and spray perfume then straighten your hair. As you had done that, you grab your school bag and head downstair to the dinning table to eat your breakfast but then you saw Simon there. 'What is he doing here?' you thought to yourself but just shrug it off and took a sit on the chair.

"Good morning." you say.

"Good morning, dear." your dad say as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Morning, sweetheart." your mum say as she place your breakfast on the table.

"Morning." Simon say.

"Dear, Simon will be sending you to school." your mum say.

You almost choke on your food.

"W-why? I got Zelo to sent me to school. I mean we always go to school together." you say.

"Yeah I know but just let Simon sent you to school only one, please darling." she beg.

"Okay fine but wait isn't he going to school?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Well I sent you to school first then straight away go to school." he say.

"Okay then." you say you eat your breakfast.

 

~~~

 

"Thanks Simon oppa." you say as you left the car.

He roll down the window.

"No problem." he smile.

You then see his car drove off. As usual you heard people gossiping etc "Who is that in the car?" "Is that guy her boyfriend?" "No way! I am too late!" "Her boyfriend looks hot don't you think?" "Yeah I agree." You ignore them and give them your cold death glare. They then shut their mouth up and quickly ran into school. Suddenly you heard Zelo and B.A.P.

"SOHYUN!" they ran to you and hug you.

"Yah! Oppas, can you get off of me?"

"Fine!" they pout as they release your hug.

All of you head inside the school and just went straight to your perspective classes.

You then stop at the door as you were shock to see Kai and Sehun in class. 'What the are they doing here?' you thought to yourself. Zelo look at you confuse then look at where you were looking at. He then widen his eyes. 'Uh oh. This is no good.' he thought to himself then think fast. Kai and Sehun look at you.

"Sohyun-ah, let's go and find the others and just skip class today, okay?"

You didn't say anything, you were busy in your thoughts. 'What if all of them are really here? What if HE is here?' you thought to yourself. Zelo just drag you out of class before Kai and Sehun could talk to you and head upstair to the roof top. Suddenly you started to cry. Zelo heard your sobbing and was almost freak out as he don't know what to do. 

Zelo calm you down. To be honest, Zelo was lying to you as he was afraid that you will be transfer to another school

"HE must be here. I thought they are back at their own school?" you look at Zelo.

"I'm sorry, Sohyun-ah. I didn't know they are here. I thought they went back to their school when you were at the hospital." he say well let say a lie.

You stop crying and look straight in his eyes as you know he was lying and you were mad.

"Zelo, I know you are lying to me." you say in your cold tone.

'Uh oh!' he thought to himself.

"Why didn't you tell me that they are still schooling here?" you ask.

"I-I am afraid that you will be transfering to another school and left us again." he say as he was about to cry.

You soften and pat his back.

"No I won't. I will not leave you guys but I got no choice to transfer to another school." you say as you stood up.

"Sohyun-ah, mianhae."

"I'm sorry, Zelo. Thanks for cover it up and I got no choice to take your PSP, skateboard and whatever games you have." you say in evil tone of yours.

"Eh?! NO!" he say.

"Yes I will." you smirk.

"I am sorry. Please don't take away my babies." he say.

"Nah-uh."

He then try doing his aegyo. You laugh and then give up cause actually you was dying to see his aegyo as you miss his aegyo.

"YAH! YOU JUST WANT TO SEE MY AEGYO, RIGHT?" He say angrily.

"YUPPPPP!" you say as you ran out of the rooftop and head downstairs.

 

~~~

 

As school was over, you straight away went home and wait for night time comes. You look at the time and it was 10pm. 'I guess everyone is sleeping now.' you thought to yourself. You actually acted that you were sleeping but actually you were fake sleeping. You get out of bed and went to your closet to took a y leopard black lace mini dress and black killer heels.

(The dress that you are wearing)

You went to your dressing table, apple make up and put on your necklace and ring then grab your hand bag and left your room. You left the house silently and call the cab and head to the club.

 

~~~

 

As you had arrive to the club, you head to the bar to get yourself drunk. You told the bartender that you want a vodka. He then give you the vodka. You drank it in one shot and told him again. Back at home, your parents with Christina and Hyunsik were in the meeting room not yet sleeping as they are doing some investigation about your evil parents hideouts. If they are not yet in prison.

Suddenly your mum wanna check on you in your room. As she open the door to her surprise you were gone. Your mum quickly went to the meeting room and inform your dad that you were gone. Your dad quickly call your Big bang oppas to search for you as they are afraid that you were kidnap again and decided not to call the others as he doesn't want to wake them up or anything.

As time passes, you already drunk and was now drinking your 5th drink but you didn't know that your Big bang oppas had already found you drinking. As you were about to drink your 6th drink, someone's hand took away your drink. You look at who was it and saw Taeyang holding your drink.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well to get you home and why are you here?" Daesung ask as he drag you out of the club.

As all of you were out of the club, you try to get rid of your hand from his grip.

"Well THEY are in my school and I don't to school there anymore!! I wanna transfer to another school to get lost from THOSE ING BASTARDS!"

"What don't you mean?" T.O.P ask.

"Oh you know who kidnap me..."

"You are drunk." Seungri say.

"YEAH AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT."

Taeyang sigh luckily GD was not with them if he was he will lock you in your room and won't let you to come out of your room to go clubbing.

"Well what school do you want to transfer at?" Taeyang ask calmly.

"To Simon oppa's school." you say.

"Okay then I will tell your parents about it."

"Who are they? Do you mean EXO?"

"YEAH THOSE ING BASTARD THAT I ONCE TRUST THEM." you suddenly cover your mouth.

"Baby girl, are you okay?" Taeyang ask.

You nodded and let go of your hand from covering your mouth but then you vomit on the floor. Daesung take a tissue from your purse and wipe your mouth and then fall asleep on him.

"Aigoo... This girl is seriously a one of kind." Seungri say.

They then carry you and brought you back at home. Taeyang then tell your parents everything. They nodded their head and inform Simon's parents that you want to transfer to Simon's school.


A/n: Sorry if this is not good...