.......

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Kris Pov~

It's stop raining and look at my side.

She was so beautiful when she is sleeping.

What am I feeling?

Its like my hearts beating very fast by looking at her sleeping so soundly.

Suddenly my phone rang.

I picked up.

''Hello?'' I whisper.

''Yah! Where are you? Did you find her?'' Kai asked worriedly on the other line.

''Yeah I did find her. I am in a church. Btw I am your hyung.'' I say -Insert =___= face-

''Sorry hyung.'' he say as he hung up.

She open her eyes and look at me.

I just stay still and eyes widen.

She get out from the table and put the cloth back on top of the table and took out the headphone and pass it to me.

''T-thanks.'' she say.

I get out from the table.

''Ermm... Your welcome.'' I say.

''Well this is so embarassing now you have seen me crying.'' she cover her face in embarassment.

I grab her hands and she look at me.

''Don't worry I am not going to tell anyone well the others and L already know that you are scared of the thunder due to your brother called L and we can hear him as he yell on the other line.'' I say.

''Oh god.'' she facepalm herself.

''Hey, don't worry it's not like we are going to expose your weakness to the whole school.'' I smiled.

''Ermm.. Thanks.'' she smile.

''Well let's get going cause the others are worry sick about you.'' I say.

''I am so sorry.'' she say as she look at her heels.

''Nah, it's okay.'' I smile.

We then left the church and meet the others.

~End of Kris Pov~

~~~

You and Kris went to meet the others.

Exo and L looked at you with worried face and ran to you.

''We are so sorry!!!'' They say.

You were surprised.

''We really really are so sorry.'' they continue.

''Erm... I forgive you guys.'' you smiled.

They looked at you and smiled.

''Well I guess my brother already told you my weakness, huh? Hahaha.'' you say -Insert ^___^' face-

''Yeah and don't worry we won't tell anyone about it.'' They smiled.

''Thanks guys.'' You say.

''Well Sohyun, we should get going now. Your brother is worry sick about you.'' L say.

''Right. Oh well bye guys.'' you smiled as you wave them goodbye.

You went inside L's car and seat at the passenger seat while L seat at the driver seat and starts the engine of his car and drove off.

Meanwhile at Exo. Luhan, Xiu min and Baekhyun looked at Kris with an evil grin on their face.

''What?'' Kris asked.

''You don't what us. You know what we are talking about.'' they say.

He sighed.

Suddenly the door of his room opened widely and there are Chen, Chanyeol and Kai at the door.

'This can't get any worse.' he thought to himself.

They went to Kris.

''Did you do anything to Sohyun?'' Kai ask.

''No.'' Kris answer.

''Did you kissed her?'' Chen ask.

''No.'' Kris answer.

''Did you have with her?'' Chanyeol ask.

''NO!!'' Kris answer.

Luhan, Xiu min and Baekhyun laughed out loud when Kai,Chen and Chanyeol ask those questions.

''YAH! WHO'S HAVING ?'' Suho, D.O, Tao, Lay and Sehun yell as they head inside Kris's room.

'Oh god!! This day can't get any worse!!' Kris cursed in his thoughts.

Back to you, you and L already arrive at home. L took a deep breath and open the door.

Both of you head inside the house and the atmosphere of the house is kinda creepy. Both of you look at each other and gulp.

You looked at the living room and saw Big Bang, Infinite and 2ne1.

''L AND SOHYUN!!'' GD yelled.

Both of you went to the living room and gulped.

GD looked at you and hug you. ''I am glad that you are safe.'' he say.

''And as for you.'' he say as he release the hug from you and look at L.

''Oppa, it's not his fault. Its my fault.'' You say.

''And why is that?'' he raised an eyebrow.

''Well we head to the bubble tea store to grab some bubble tea and there were too many fanboys and fangirls. So L was so busying with his fangirls and I left him there and my fanboys saw me and I had to run away from them and I ran to somewhere which I am not familiar with and it start to rain and then Kris find me in a small church where I was hiding.'' You say.

''WAIT! KRIS?! YOU MEAN KRIS FROM EXO?!!'' GD yelled well not really yell he is just surprise.

''Y-yeah.'' you stuttered.

''Well tell him that I say thank you for saving you.'' he say.

''Uh okay.''

''Well go take a fresh shower and don't forget to sleep.'' GD say.

''Okay, oppa.'' you say as you make your way out of the living room.

''Do you want to eat?'' Bom say.

''No thank you, unnie.'' you yelled as you head inside your room.

You went inside the bathroom and took off your wet uniform and went to take a hot bath.

As you were done bathing, you wipe yourself with your towel and put on your pyjamas and lay down on your bed and fall asleep.