Her Information?

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Xiu Min's Pov~

We well actually not all of us.. I guess..

Well it's only me and Baekhyun were actually trying to find some information about Sohyun.

It really is difficult to find this girl information.

*Sigh* Seriously this is so hard!

''Hyung!'' Baekhyun yelled.

I look at him. ''Yeah? Did you find her information?'' I asked.

''Well some sort. But take a look at this.'' he say as he show the laptop to me.

I take a look at it and it says about Sohyun.

'Sohyun who had left Woolim Art High one month ago and there was no sign of her and she was missing when a girl name Kwon Sohyun, who had attend to TS High three weeks ago and is a queenka in that school. Kwon Sohyun was a maknae in a gang called 2ne1. Kwon Sohyun was a daughter of Kwon Junsang and a little sister of Kwon Jiyong, who is currently a leader in a gang called Big Bang. Kwon Sohyun has the same name as Sohyun that was missing one month ago.'

My eyes widen in surprise. ''Baekhyun, how do you get this information?''

''Well this was a secret file that I found. It really is hard to get in the file but I try all my best to break the code and it was success!'' he say.

''That's a good thing.'' I say.

''Hyung, before you call the others. There's something I need to show you.'' he say as he click one something in the laptop and then show it to me.

I take a look at it.

-Lee Taejun Found Dead-

Friday night at Star Night Club. Lee Taejun age 19 who is a son of the manager of the Hotel was found dead at the back of the club. Some Police says that Lee Taejun might had shot himself on the head as they had found his gun beside him. (Sorry if the news is short xD)

As I had finish reading it, I give Baekhyun his laptop back. Suddenly the guys are back.

''Hey Xiumin hyung and Baekhyun, did you find her information?'' they ask.

''Well not really but there is a girl who has a same name as her.'' I say.

Baekhyun then told them everything and their eyes widen.

''We have to transfer in that TS High like right now!'' they yelled.

''Chill, We will register it later.'' I say.

They then nod their heads.

''Is there a picture of Kwon Sohyun?'' Suho asked.

''Nope... There isn't.'' I say.

~End of Xiumin's Pov~

~~~

~Back to you~

''Dear, next week we are going back to Seoul.'' say your dad.

''Eh? Why not tomorrow?'' you ask.

''Well that is to early.'' 

''Hmm... How about this Saturday?''

''Okay.'' he say.

'DAMN IT! Dad, why can we not go back home tomorrow?' you thought to yourself.

''Dear, are you going to stay at your 2ne1 unnies house when we came back to Seoul?'' your dad ask.

''Yup I am but don't worry daddy, I will come home and visit you if I am bored.'' you say.

''Okay my dear.''

''So that mean Infinite will be schooling in our school?'' Youngjae ask.

''No. They still have to go their own school in Woolim Art High.'' say your dad.

B.A.P and you sigh in relief.

''Well dad can I bring mum out?'' you ask.

Your dad look at Sora then back to you.

''Okay my dear.'' He smiled.

''Okay!'' You say as you grab Sora.

''Bye dear. See you later.'' your mum say to your dad.

''Bye and have fun you two.'' he say.

You bring Sora to the carpark. Both of you head inside and you drove.

''Sora no I mean mum. Do you want to go shopping?'' you asked as you were driving.

''Hmm.. That will be fun my dear. How about Dongdaemun?''

''Hmm... Okay.'' you say.

'I wish I could see the old Sohyun back.' Sora thought to herself as she look at you driving.


A/N: Sorry if it is kinda lame or short chapter I guess.. T_T