......

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Nun bushin noye mosup nal momchu ge hae....Mori buto balkkut kkaji modu wanbyok hangol~

You groaned as you heard your phone rang. You took your phone on the table beside your bed and answered it.

''Good morning Sohyun! This is Ms Hyosung.'' your principal is the one who called you.

''Oh morning.''

''Sorry to bother you. I am calling you to inform you that today you, Kai and Sehun are not going to meet the others for a special reason and btw how's your mission going on?''

''It's okay and thanks. Kai and Sehun? Well the mission had completed.''

''Well they are not going to follow the other students.''

''Oh.''

''Well you should meet the boys I mean Kai and Sehun at the lobby. They are waiting for you.''

''Oh okay.'' you said as you hung up the phone.

You then head to the bathroom. As you had done bathing. You went to the closet and took your clothes and wore it.

You went to the dressing table and put on a light make up and your lavender perfume then grab your handbag which have your phone, sunglass and the hotel key then put on your heels and left the hotel room.

~~~

You already met with the boys already had your breakfast at the hotel and now three of you are outside of Disneyland.

''So why are we here?'' you asked.

''Have fun.'' Sehun smiled.

''But we don't have any tickets.'' you frowned.

''Well we do now.'' Kai said as he show you the tickets.

Your eyes widen in surprise.

''How did you get those tickets? I mean you can't speak english.''

He chuckle.

''Easy.'' he smiled.

You tilted your head as you were confused.

Sehun then waved at those guys who are approaching to the three of you.

''Hey guys!'' he yelled and waved at them.

You looked at them confused then you suddenly realise it's the others.

Your eyes widen in surprise.

''Exo?! What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys can't come and wait a minute don't tell me you guys had start with this plan with Ms Hyosung.'' you said.

Before they could answered you, your phone rang.

''Ugh! What now?!'' you said as you took out your phone from your handbag and answered it.

''Hello.''

''Hello Sohyun. I guess you already meet the others, huh?'' she said.

''Yeah and btw what are they doing here?'' you asked.

''Well you should ask them and btw have fun with them at Disneyland.'' she said as she hung up before you could scream at her.

You sighed and put your phone in your bag then looked at them.

''Now I need to hear your explanation.'' you said as you folded your arms on your chest.

''Well.. How should we said this.'' Kai rub the back of his neck.

''Who cares now? Let's get going in.'' Baekhyun say as he drag you.

''What the?'' your eyes widen...


A/N: Hey guys!!! I am back!!! Anyone missed me?!! Well sorry this chapter is failed and cause I am out of ideas but don't worry I make it more interesting in the next chapter so bare with me will ya? ^^
Guess what? I love B-Bomb teaser he look so hot!! >____<
Kai: *comes out of nowhere* What about me?
A/N: WHAT THE HELL?! O____O
Kai: Author-nim, please don't change the subject and what about me?
A/N: What do you mean change the subject and what about you? *tilt head*
Kai: I am hot too you know.
A/N: Nope you're not but B-Bomb is hot and btw I don't wanna see your abs..
Kai: *pout*
A/N: *ignore his pout and continue replaying B-Bomb teaser*
Kai: My chagiya!!!
A/N: WTF?! O___O