I will protect you till my last breath

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It's been two and a half hours that you were still in the Emergency room. Suddenly a nurse came out from there as she was in a hurried but then your mum stop her and ask what's wrong.

"Mrs Kwon, please stay calm." she say as she try her best to make your mum to listen to her.

"No! I wanna know what is wrong with my daughter!" she say as she didn't want to let her go.

Christina sigh and went to her. She also felt upset but did show any emotion as she doesn't want to show anyone her weak side and just be strong cause she know that you're a strong girl.

"Sora, please." she say as she tried to tug her away from the nurse but she didn't want to let her go.

"No! Tell me first!" she demand.

The nurse sigh.

"Your daughter had loss lots of blood. If you don't let me go now, you might loss your daughter." she say.

Your mum let her go. The nurse thanked her and hurried to another room to get something that could prevent the blood from lossing too much. Your mum continue crying. Christina pat her back to calm her down and tell her that it will be alright. The nurse that was attack from your mum earlier was carrying lots of blood pack and rushed into the Emergency room quickly. They pray for you to be alright.

 

~~~

 

Suddenly the lights of the Emergency room went off. Then a doctor left the Emergency room. He took off his mask. To your parents surprise, it was your family's personal doctor. Your mum went to him and ask him about you.

"Hyunsik, how's Sohyun?" your mum ask worriedly.

"She is fine and she is now transfer into a private ward. She is sleeping by now but four persons are allowed to be enter into the ward." Hyunsik say.

Your mum nod her head.

"Thank you, Hyunsik-ah." she smile at him.

"Anytime." he smile at her.

Your mum ask who wants to see you with her. Your mum ask Simon to follow her first cause he is your fiance and he of course agree your mum cause he is worry about you. Christina and CL also want to follow them as they were also worry about you. So they then head to your ward. Your dad then went to Hyunsik.

"Hello, Hyunsik." he smile.

"Hello, Mr Kwon." he bow to your dad.

"It's been so long since you left our family to go to China to study and take your doctor test." your dad say.

"Yes it is. How are you, Mr Kwon?" he ask.

"I am fine, thank you for asking. Will you be back as our family's personal doctor again?" your dad look at him.

"Yes I will as soon as I had done what that has to be done here in this hospital." he reply.

"Okay then.. You are free to visit or stay at our house." your dad say.

"Yes, Mr Kwon." he say as he bow to your dad and left.

 

~~~

 

Your mum, Simon, CL and Christina went inside your ward and saw you sleeping peaceful with the oxygen mask on you as your chest rising up and down that you were fine. Simon clench his fist in anger as he look at you. He felt angry cause Kris make you fall for his trap and just to kidnap you for your evil dad. Your mum saw that and calm Simon down.

'No matter what, I will protect you till my last breath.' Simon thought to himself as he look at you.

On the other hand, Daehyun was busy with his thoughts as he was blaming himself as it was he fault that you was shot. Suddenly Yongguk pat his shoulder as it interupt his thoughts. Daehyun look up at him.

"Don't blame yourself that baby girl was shot." Yongguk smile at him as he had read Daehyun's mind.

Daehyun just nod his head. He hated himself that he can't protect his dongseang.


A/n: Double-update... Sorry that it is short... Hehehe ^^