......

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Red - English


~L's Pov~

~Flashback.. Not yet follow Sohyun~

As I was about to leave the meeting room, Mr Kwon called me.

''Myungsoo.'' he say.

I turn behind and look at him. ''Yes, Mr Kwon.'' I say.

''I have a mission for you.'' he say.

I raise and an eye brow. ''A mission for me?'' I ask.

He nods. ''Yes but its only for you as I want you to secretly follow my daughter on her mission.'' he say.

''Okay Mr Kwon. But why?'' I ask.

''I know that my daughter had already told you about her birth parents and her past..'' He say.

''Yeah what about it?'' I ask.

''One of my men had research of her birth father plans.'' he say as he give me the document.

I look through it and was surprise.

''He knows that I am keeping Sohyun and GD. But the only thing is he only wants Sohyun. One of my men say he was not sure why Sohyun's birth parents want her but I know it is bad. Sohyun's birth dad has a plan. He wants to fool all of us so that he could capture Sohyun. There are two groups that he assign them to capture Sohyun. One group is to fool us. The group that will fool B.A.P is ZE; A, he just use ZE; A to fool B.A.P and Sohyun. But the other group has the mission to capture Sohyun'' he say.

''But why he wants ZE; A to fool B.A.P and Sohyun?'' I ask.

''I am not so sure but the other group if I might not wrong is called Exo.'' he say.

My eyes widen in shock as I heard the word Exo. ''I heard that they are schooling at Sohyun's school.'' he continue.

''Yes they are schooling at her school.'' I say.

''Hmm.. That's interesting. But did they do anything bad to my daughter?'' He ask.

I shook my head. ''No they did not that's what I heard from the 2ne1 noonas and B.A.P.'' I say.

''Hmm.. That's good so we have to keep an eye on her and Exo then.'' he say.

''Yes Mr Kwon.'' I say.

''Well you should get going now. Please don't tell anyone about this secret mission.'' he say.

''Okay Mr Kwon.'' I say and bow to him and left the meeting room.

As I had left the meeting room, I went into my car and drive away.

~~~

As I had arrive at the apartment, I heard complaining, shouting and whinning.

I sigh and insert the key into the door hole and unlock it.

I went inside the apartment.

''Myungsoo, why are you late and where have you been?'' Sunggyu ask.

''At the convenient store.'' I say as I head to my room which is where I share room with Dongwoo hyung.

I kept the document in my bag and take my clothes and put inside my bag.

As I had done packing my things, I lay down on the bed.

Luckily the hyungs and Sungjong did not see the document that Mr Kwon had just give me.

I should set an alarm clock in my phone

Let's see. How about at 6am?

As I had done setting my alarm clock in my phone

I then fall asleep.

~End of flashback~

~~~

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up as I heard my alarm clock ringing and off it. I hurried grab my towel and clothes and head to the bathroom and bath.

As I had done bathing, I went to my room and grab my bag then went to the shoe rag and put on my shoes on left the apartment.

I went to the parking lot and went into my car and drive to the cafe to buy strawberry milkshake.

As I had buy that, I then drive to 2ne1 noona's house.

I put on my sunglass and waited somewhere in my car near 2ne1 noona's house so that Sohyun won't suspect it was me who will follow her.

As I had waited for her, I look at my watch and it was 8 am and I saw her walking out from the house and head to the car as she had went inside her car and drive away, I follow her.

But she stop at the Bubble Tea Store. 

I waited for her.

If I'm not wrong she is going to buy herself bubble tea.

As she had left the bubble tea store while sipping her bubble tea.

YUP! I am right.

She then drive away.

~~~

As we had arrive at the West side of Seoul, I drive my car near the apartment and stay inside of my car as I saw her walk out of her car.

I took a sip of my strawberry milkshake..

YUM!!! ^^

I look at my window and saw someone which I recognise who it was....

Hmm... I guess I am not the only one who is following her.

As I saw her and B.A.P, I put down my strawberry milkshake down and look at them.

They head to their cars and drive away. I follow them.

As I arrive there. I park my car near a building and get out of my car and follow them secretly.

I hide behind the bush and saw ZE; A.

As Sohyun kick Junyoung's thing.

I smirk.

As B.A.P attack ZE; A. I saw Kevin ran to Sohyun and attack her but she duck all of his attacks.

BANG!

I look at her.

I get out from the bush and walk there.

''Sohyun, stop!'' I yell.

Everyone look at me but Sohyun was shock to see me. I smirk. I walk pass her and kneel down at Kevin.

''Who are you working with?'' I ask.

''Tch. What do you wanna know who we work with?'' he smirk.

''Well I am curious and know what are your mission.'' I say.

''Yeah right.'' he say as he roll his eyes.

I was so angry so I pick Kevin's collar.

'I know you want to kidnap her.'' I say as I point to Sohyun.

''Well you got all wrong.'' Kevin smirk.

Ugh!! He is seriously making me mad!!!

I throw him on the ground. Kevin groan in pain. I smirk.

That's what you get for!!!

~End of L's Pov~