Not going to be the cold princess for today ONLY.

Good Girl Gone Bad?

As you, L and B.A.P had left the west side of seoul. You already arrive at your 2ne1 unnies' house and now you are in your room and lay down face flat on your bed as it was night and you kinda feel sleepy. Well luckily it was Friday night as tomorrow morning, you can wake up anytime you want and don't need to hear that damn alarm clock of yours of course. You heard your phone ringing as it was a message from someone but you ignore it and took your pillow to cover your ears and fall asleep.

~~~

Next morning, you already woke up and wore your casual clothes and head downstair to the kitchen just to grab a glass of milk but you heard someone call out your name and of course you know who's voice that belongs to not other than your favourite chingu. You look at the living room and saw B.A.P there. Zelo wave at you with a big smile on his face and you turn away and walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk from the refrigerator. His smile drop into a frown. ''Sohyun!!!'' he yell. You acted like you didn't hear him and take a toast with jam and took a bite of it. ''Sohyun!!'' he yell again but this time he is in the kitchen. You continue eating your toast and ignore him. ''Yah!'' he say as he slam both of his hands on the table. You look at him and give him a what-do-you-want face. ''Ermm... Why are you ignoring me?'' he pout. You drank your glass of milk. ''Yah, Sohyun, I am talking to you.'' he pout. You stood up from your seat and head upstair to your room as you remember that someone text you. You unlock your phone and saw a text message from an unknown number. 'Hmm... who could this be?' you thought yourself as you press the message.

 

From: Unknown
'Hey Sohyun!! :)'

 

You reply the message.

 

From: Sohyun
'Ermmm... Hello, may I know who is this? o.O'

 

From: Unknown
'It's me, Baekhyun :D'

 

You stare your phone. 'Don't tell me that Xiu Min must have give my number to him.' you thought yourself. -Insert =_= face-

You save his number in your contacts. 'Wait! So that mean I have two exo members numbers in my contacts. Yay!!' you squel in your thoughts then reply to him.

 

From:Sohyun
'O-okay.'

 

From: Baekhyun
'Don't tell me that you have forgotten about me T___T'

 

From: Sohyun
'Ehhh??!!! N-no.. I just don't know what to reply to you ^^' '

 

From: Baekhyun
'Oh okay.. :D'

 

As you had done texting Baekhyun. You grab your bag and head downstairs.

(A/N: You wore something like this)

You saw Daehyun and you just walk pass him as you remember that he ignore you. You then left the house without informing your 2ne1 unnies where you are going. You were going to Hongdae to meet someone. So you waited at the cafe and order yourself a chocolate frappe. The waiter arrive with your order. You took it and took a sip of it and look out of the window.

 

Meanwhile in Exo's apartment~

Baekhyun was finding some clothes to wear as he is meeting you later on. He grab a t-shirt and a pair of pants.

(A/N: He wore this.)

He then rush downstairs to put on his shoes. The others look at him with a confused face.

''Baekhyun hyung, where are you going?'' Sehun ask.

''Huh? Erm.. Somewhere else.'' he reply as he was rushing.

''Where to?'' D.O ask.

''To Hongdae.'' he reply.

''For?'' Xiu min ask.

''Cause I have to meet someone.'' he say.

''EHHH??!! Who? You didn't tell us you are meeting someone.'' say the others.

''Yeah.. Mian... I gotta go now. Bye!'' he say as he left the house and head to Hongdae.

 

~Flashback~

From: Baekhyun
'So Sohyun, do you wanna hang out?'

 

From: Sohyun
'Hang out? Yeah sure why not? But who else is going?'

 

From: Baekhyun
'Ermm.. Me.... Only.'

 

He was afraid to ask you as you were not interested but you guess it quickly

 

From: Sohyun
'Are you asking me out?'

 

From: Baekhyun
'I guess so... Don't worry I ask you out as a friend ONLY :D'

 

From: Sohyun
'Okay.'

 

Baekhyun look at your text and jump in joy.

~End of flashback~

 

Back to you~

You were bored looking outside so you took out your phone and play your phone games. But suddenly you heard the bell of the door and you saw Baekhyun. He smile and wave at you. 'Can I not be the cold princess today?' you thought to yourself. 'Okay just for today.' you thought yourself. You smile and wave at him back. He was surprise to see you smiling at him and walk over to you and took a seat. Baekhyun then order his coffee. ''Did I make you wait that long?'' he ask. ''Yeah you did.'' you pout. He was surprise to see you pout as it was his first time seeing you pout and he chuckles as you look so cute. ''Mianhae.'' he smile while ruffle your hair. ''It's okay.'' you smile. As the waiter had came with his coffee, he took it and took a sip of it.

 

Meanwhile Exo were looking at both of you.

''So Baekhyun is meeting Sohyun.'' Kai say as he clench his fist in jealousy.

''Yah, Kai chill.'' Sehun whisper.

''How can Baekhyun hyung stole my girl.'' he whined.

''Ahem.. Not yours but mine too.'' Chanyeol say.

''Excuse me, don't forget about me too.'' Chen say.

The others roll their eyes but still look at you.

''Whatever you guys.. So Xiu Min hyung, who will make Sohyun fall in love with?'' Lay ask.

''I'm not sure. It depends.'' he say.