You too

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was spring in Japan and you were walking at the garden as you want to take a tour around the mansion and your dad doesn't want you to leave the mansion for your safety. You know that someone is following you so you stop walking but look straight.

"I know you are following me so come out of your hiding place." you say then look behind you.

To your surprise it was Simon.

"Why are following me?" You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Erm.. Your dad-" as he was about to finish his sentence you cut him.

"He ask you to get to know me, am I right?"

He nodded his head. You sighed then walk towards him.

"Well hello, I am Kwon Sohyun." you start first.

"I am Park Junho."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"So you're in a gang?"

"Yes, my gang name is Dalmatian."

"Dalmatian?" you tilt your head.

"Yes I know it sounds like the dogs, Dalmatian."

"Oooooh."

"Well you're in a gang called 2Ne1?"

"Yup. I guess I no need to introduce myself to you already cause my dad already told you everything about me, right?"

"Yeah kinda." he say as he rub the back of his neck.

"No wonder it is so awkward but it's okay." you say.

You walk past him. He look at you but you stop then look behind.

"Let's get inside and nice meeting you, Simon." You smile at him then head back inside the mansion.

"You too." he mutter and the small corners of his lips creep into a smile as he look at you head back inside the mansion.

 

~~~

 

You were inside the room and was waiting for Kris's message. 'I guess he is still sleeping, huh?' you thought yourself and sigh. Suddenly you heard Christina shouting for your name and then your room door slide open and Christina went inside and call your name.

"My cold princess." she say.

"Yes, Christina seonsaengnim?" you look at her as you raise an eyebrow.

"I know who he is." she beam as she sit on your bed.

"Eh? Really? Who?"

"Your fiance of course." she say.

"Oh okay then tell me." you say as you hug your pillow and look at her as she is going to tell you an interesting story about your fiance.

"Well he is the kid who always come to your house with his dad to visit your dad when I thought you tuition." she say as she remember.

"Oh really? I didn't know that daddy has visitor back then." you say.

She chuckles and ruffle your hair.

"Cause you were in your room and your dad wants you to be in your room for safety, remember?"

"Ah, do remember that I was in my room and was busy concentrating on my study while you go and get some things to eat and drink from the kitchen." you say.

She smile and nodded her head.

"Oh yeah, just now when me, mum and the girls was in the limo to go home here... Kris text me." you say.

"Really? What does he say?" she ask you.

You show her his messages. She read it.

"Wow I feel bad for him that he doesn't know that you already engage to Simon." she say.

You sigh. "Yeah." that's the only short sentence that you can come out with.

On the other hand, someone heard your conversation and it was Daehyun. He was going to give your favourite candy that he bought at here but then he heard you and Christina conversation. I mean all of it. He widen his eyes and went straight to his room.

'She is dating Kris? But why? Yah, Jung Daehyun, you are over her already. She is engage already but what about Kris? I need to find out about their relationship together. I can't trust Kris. I know that his gang has anything to do with Sohyun. I guess I will give her candy tomorrow morning.' he thought to himself as he kept the candy in his bag.

 

~~~

 

It was dinner time, everyone was in the dinning room.

"Where is Sohyun?" your brother ask as he look around but there's no sign of you.

You were sleeping soundly in the room as you were tired from the plane ride, shopping for the dress and take a tour in the mansion.

"In her room. I guess sleeping." Christina say.

"Well let her rest then I guess she is tired." your mum say.

Everyone nod their head and start eating their dinner.


A/n: Triple-update! ^^ To be honest, I hate and upset when someone subscribe my story but then a few minutes later when I check my story again to re-read my story so I can get any idea to make another chapter but then the person who subscribe my story unsubscribe it and it's like making me stop writing my stories.. T______T