......

Good Girl Gone Bad?

As all of you had fun riding on the rides there.

All of you then went to the cafe and bought some food and drinks as all of you were damn hungry.

Chanyeol crack some funny jokes and you were laughing.

Kris just kept quiet.

You took a glance at him then you remember the other day in the church and you felt your cheeks were warm as you were blushing.

You then played your food.

Kris looked at you playing your food.

'She looks so cute.' he thought to himself as he look at you playing your food.

Suddenly Sehun nudged Kris's arm.

Kris looked at Sehun.

''Why not confess to her?'' Sehun whisper to Kris.

Kris eyes widen and he felt his cheeks were warm as he was blushing.

Xiumin, Suho, Luhan, Tao and Sehun saw that and laugh.

''Oh come on Kris. You better confess to her before it is too late.'' Suho whisper.

Kris then take a glance at you then back to them.

''Ermm... I'm not sure guys.'' he said.

They sighed.

''Gege, how long are you going to keep being her secret admire?'' Tao asked.

''I don't know. I'm afraid she won't accept me that's all.'' he said.

''Well you better hurry up cause I remember that she have another secret admire so before that secret admire of her confess to her. It's better for you to hurry up confess to her.'' Luhan whisper.

''Okay.'' Kris said.

''That's the spirit.'' Xiumin said.

''Don't worry she will surely accept you.'' Suho smiled.

''Yeah I hope so.'' Kris said as he took a glance at you as you were laughing and stop playing your food.

Suddenly your eyes met his and both of you look away and blush.

Suho, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun saw that then laugh and teased Kris.

~~~

As all of you had done eating. All of you then headed to the shops in Disneyland just to take a look around.

Suddenly you spot a cute teddy bear and your eyes were sparkling cause it is cute but then you frown cause you don't want anyone to know your other side of you so you walk away.

Kris saw that and he took it then went to the counter and pays for that teddy bear that you want and then called Luhan.

Kris told Luhan everything and he nod his head.

Luhan then put the teddy bear in his bag so that you won't know anything.

Suddenly Baekhyun pop out of nowhere.

''You better confess to her~'' He sang.

''I know that.'' Kris said.

Luhan chuckled.

''Well luckily I put a note in her bag.'' Luhan said.

Kris and Baekhyun looked at him.

''What note?'' they asked at the same time as they were curious.

''Well to tell her that to meet you at the Pool place.'' he said as he shrug.

Baekhyun then smiled.

''Well I do like your idea Luhan hyung but why it had to be at the Pool place why not at the restaurant?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Well I don't know. We can still ask anyone of us to text her or something.'' Luhan shrug.

Kris sighed and cursed himself in his mind as he does not like the idea.