New transfer students huh?

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Your Pov~

I was so confused as Zelo drag me to class and my other oppas hurried to their classes quickly too.

And I wonder who are those 12 guys?

Now me and Zelo are in class luckily the teacher is not here yet so I took out my Ipod and put my earphones on and Zelo took out his psp and start playing it.

Suddenly the teacher came in and I saw two new guys.

Hmm? New transfer students huh?

I then off my Ipod but still put my earphones on and act like I was listening to music.

I look at Zelo and his eyes widen then look at them back.

''Class, today we have two new students who will be joining us till the whole semester.'' say the teacher.

I look at the other girls who are my classmates and they were smiling, gossiping, shy and were acting so innocent or whatever.

''Guys, how about introducing yourself?'' the teacher ask.

A guy who had a black hair and tanned skin well not really that tanned go and introduce himself.

''Hello, my name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai and it's my pleasure to meet all of you so treat me well.'' he smiled.

The other girls were screaming like fangirls.

Then another guy who had a golden brown hair and who was beside the guy name Kai.

''Hello, my name is Oh Sehun just call me Sehun and nice to meet all of you and do treat me well.'' he smiled.

The other girls scream again.

The only problem was that this two guys look at my way.

Kai wink at me and Sehun smile at me.

I just roll my eyes.

''Well let's see where both of you going to sit.'' say the teacher as he look around.

''Well both of you can sit infront of Miss Sohyun and Mr Joonhong's seat.'' he say as he points to the two seats infront of us.

My eyes widen as I took out my earphones off.

''Alright.'' they say and went to the seats infront of me and Zelo.

They then take a sit.

I look at Zelo and he looks like his going to punch someone.

All of a sudden, he stood up.

''Oppa?'' I look at him.

''Mr Joonhong, what do you think you're doing?'' the teacher ask.

Zelo ignore him and walk out of class.

I then stood up.

''Not you too Miss Sohyun.'' say the teacher.

I just ignore him and ran out of class to chase Zelo.

''Oppa!!'' I called out as I was chasing him.

I then grab his hand and turn him to look at me.

''Oppa, what's wrong?'' I ask.

''Sohyun, Oppa and the other oppas will be going somewhere for awhile.'' he say.

''But where?'' I ask.

He just ignore my question and let go of my hand and walk away.

I just then head to class and took a sit at my desk.

As my maths teacher was writting on the black board.

I secretly took out my phone out of my pocket and send a text message to my B.A.P oppas.

But there's no reply.

This is so weird.

~~~

As the school bell rang as it was lunch break.

I pack my things and head to the cafeteria to see if they are there, to my surprise there's no single one of them there.

I sighed.

Suddenly a someone tap my shoulder, I look at the person.

He looks kinda shy.

''Yes?'' I say.

''Erm.. Himchan, ask me to give this to you.'' he say as he pass me the sandwich and my favourite strawberry milk.

''Thanks.'' I say as I took it from him.

''And I almost forgot to pass you this.'' he say as he took out a piece of paper out from his pocket.

''Thanks.'' I took it and smile at him.

''Y-your welcome.'' he stutter and blush.

I then take a look at the piece of paper.

 

'My darling angel, don't worry about us. We are fine and I know you are texting us and we did not reply. Sorry we had to ditch school. Later after school, one of the Infinite will fetch you home. Well I know who he is. We will see you at 2ne1 noonas' home.'

-Love your most handsome oppa, Himchan <3

 

I sighed and look at the sandwich and milk then left the cafeteria and head to the rooftop.

I sit at the bench and eat my sandwich and read the piece of paper over again as I want to know who will fetch me home from school.

As I had done eating my sandwich, I drank my strawberry milk.

Well I can't be mad at them as they still remember my favourite drink.

But the problem is I felt someone or maybe not one person but a group of people is watching over me but I ignore it.

As I had done drinking my strawberry milk, I then head downstair to my class.

~~~

As school was over, I left my class and left the school as I saw someone was standing beside a car.

Hmm.. Who could that be?

I went further.

To my surprise it is Sunggyu oppa.

I try to hide my smile.

He saw me and smile.

''Hello Sohyun.'' he smile.

''Hi oppa.'' I say.

He open the door and I head inside.

He then went to the driver seat and drove to 2ne1 unnies' home.

~End of Your Pov~