Awake

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was bright sunny afternoon, suddenly you open your eyes to the brightness of the room. You felt dizzy as you just woke up from your slumber then took out the oxygen mask on your mouth. You gasp and cough for air then sat up but you felt your right shoulder hurt. You look around at the room like you were in a hospital room and suddenly it hit you. You remember that you was shot by saving Daehyun. You groan as you hate hospital.

Suddenly the door of your room and suddenly you heard something drop. You look at the direction of the sound and saw a bag of candy drop on the floor and then you look up to see a shock Zelo. He was shock to see that you are alive. He then came running to you and hug you. You felt pain cause of your right shoulder suddenly you heard him sobbing.

"Sohyun-ah, you are awake and alive! I thought I almost lost you." he cried.

"There there. Please don't cry. I am still alive." You smile at him.

He look at you and then release his hug from you. You wipe his tears. Suddenly you heard someone calling Zelo.

"Yah! Zelo, why is the bag of candy-" Daehyun didn't finish his sentence he look at you.

His eyes widen and that you are alive. He was kinda feel relief and guilty all over his body. He then came to you and apologise.

"Sohyun-ah, I am so sorry. It is my fault cause I should be the one to protect you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me." he apologise.

You chuckles and tell him to stop apologise cause you forgive him and it was not his fault that you were shot. He then sighed in relief.

"Erm, hyung, we should inform Hyunsik hyung that she is alive and the others too." Zelo say.

"Ah, right." Daehyun say as he ran out of the room to call Hyunsik.

Zelo then call the others to inform you that you are alive.

"Hyunsik?" you tilt your head at the side by hearing that name before. 'I think I've might heard that name before but where was it?' you thought to yourself but then shrug it off.

Zelo then came back to you and ask you alots of questions E.g. "Are you alright? Anywhere hurts? Is your right shoulder still hurts?" and so on. You chuckles cause he is worry of you. You told him that you are fine and your right shoulder is still hurts. Then the door open and you saw Daehyun and Hyunsik. To your surprise, it was your family's personal doctor and you were happy to see him.

"Hello, Sohyun." he smile at you.

"Hello, Hyunsik oppa." you smile at him.

Zelo and Daehyun look at each other and raise an eyebrow.

"Did you feel any dizzy or anything?" he ask you as he check your eyes.

"Well yes just now when I woke up from my sleep. I suddenly felt dizzy but then it go away." you say.

"Hmm.. Well then later don't forget to take your medicine when you are done with the food, arrasso? And one more thing, don't do any missions as you have to heal that wound of your right shoulder, arrasso?" he look at you.

"Arrasso, oppa." you smile.

 

~~~

 

Suddenly the door burst open and saw everyone. They ran to you and crowded at your bed. They felt relief that you are alive. You smile at them but then Hyunsik interupt them and say that four people can went inside your room as it is already crowded by then before some of them left the room.

"Hyunsik oppa, just let them be inside." you say.

He thought it at first but it was no use cause you always win. He sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair and nod his head.

"Thank you, Hyunsik oppa." you smile at him

"Your welcome, I will call the nurse to give you, your food, alright?" he say as he walk to the door.

"Ne!" you say.

"How do you know that guy? Who is he to you?" Jeesu ask as curiousity kills him. Inati then hit his head to shut up. You chuckle at them. On other hand, Simon also was like Jeesu but he didn't ask you.

"Well he is my family's personal doctor. Well I didn't know that he is now working here but I guess he work here for awhile cause he is still my family's personal doctor." you say. Simon sigh in relief.

Suddenly the nurse came inside your room with a tray of your food and medicine. You frown as you hate hospital and especially their food too. Simon saw that and chuckle to himself but put a poker face on. The nurse then shoo everyone out of your room and say four people are allow inside. Everyone frown and you chuckle. Your mum and dad surely wants to be in the room and the other two is surely your brother and CL.

Your mum sighed. You look at her and raise an eyebrow.

"Simon, should be in the room too if it wasn't for that nurse." she say.

You giggles at her.

"Well the nurse is not your so I'm going to drag him inside here now." she say as she left before you could answer her. Your dad just laugh.

"Sis, we got a surprise to tell you." your brother say.

"What is it?" you ask.

"I am two weeks pregnant." CL announce.

"Eh?! Really? Congrats." you smile at her and clap your hands.

"Thanks." CL smile at you.

"I'm back!!! I bought Simon here!" your mum announce as Simon was beside her.

Your dad just laugh. You sigh but then look at your brother and sister in law cause you can't face Simon. Firstly, you was in fake relationship with Kris and lastly, he say yesterday that you are his.

"So what do you going to name it?" you ask.

"You're going to name it remember?" CL say.

"Ah, I forgot... Hmm... Aha! I know!" you say.

"What is it?" your brother and CL look at you.

"If it is a boy, he name must be Chaejin." you say.

"Chaejin?" your brother tilt his head.

"Well CL unnie's real name is Chaerin so I took the Chae out then oppa's name is Jiyong so I took the Ji out then replace the N behind so I combine it and there you have Chaejin." you say proudly.

"I like that name." CL say.

"What happened if it is a girl?" your brother ask.

"Hmm... If it is a girl, Hyemi?" you say as a question.

"Hmm... That's a nice name." your brother say.

"Yah! Jiyong, you should think about your own child's name. What if your sister marry Simon and their's turn to get a child too, who will name the child?" your mum lightly scolded him.

You and Simon started blushing at what your mum had just say earlier. Your dad laugh at your mother sentence.

"Well of course I will name it." your brother say.

"Oh no.. Thank you, I rather name it myself than have you name it." you say.

"Enough, GD. Hyunnie, must eat her lunch and her medicine." CL say.

"Can I not eat the food and just took my medicine?" you frown as you poke the food.

"No, you must eat." your dad say.

"I don't wanna eat it." you pout. Simon look at you as you were so cute when you pout. He just felt like kissing those lips of yours.

"Simon-ah, why don't you ask your fiancee to eat her lunch so she can eat her medicine?" your mum and dad ask.

"Okay." he say and face to you.

You look at him.

"Sohyun, can you please eat your lunch? I know you hate it but just eat it so you can eat your medicine and quickly get yourself heal." he say.

You sigh and nod your head and went to eat your lunch. Your parents and siblings look at him in amazed like how did he do that. It's like he had cast a spell on you or something.

"OMG! I am so going to tell the girls!" CL squealed.

"OMG! Our daughter had fallen in love with Simon!" your parents squealed.

"I-I really can't believe it." Your brother say in disbelief at what just happened.

 

~~~

 

You had done eating your lunch and eat your medicine. Your parents and CL look at you with sparkle in their eyes. You sigh. Suddenly the nurse came in, great timing for you before your parents and CL could ask you anything. The nurse just took the tray and left your room. You then look at them before they could ask you, you quickly speak.

"Don't even bother to ask me anything. I just wanna heal fast so that I could get outta here fast as soon as possible." you say.

"Oh well. Who wants to take care of her till her discharge?" your dad ask.

"ME!" all of you look at the door as you saw Zelo come inside with the others.

"I wanna stay with Sohyun." he say.

'Who is he to her?' Simon thought to himself as he eyed on Zelo.

"So you can skip school?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

He sheepily nodded his head.

"No." you say.

His face fall.

"Why?!"

"I want you to go to school to bring me, my homework." you say.

"Eh? There's Ms Hyosung. She can give you, your homework." he say.

"Zelo oppa, you are my seatmate, my classmate and of course my best friend so can you please bring me, my homework for me." you should him your puppy dog eyes as he can't resist. Simon sigh in relief.

"Argh! Fine!" he say as he give up.

"Yay! Thank you, oppa!! I LOVE YOU!" you say.

"Your welcome and I LOVE YOU TOO." he say as he was about to hug you, you stop him cause of your right arm.

"What about me?" Himchan ask as he points to himself.

"......" you face at him blankly.

"Woah that's hurt." Himchan say as he put his hand on his chest and act as a dramaqueen.

You just roll your eyes. Your other B.A.P oppas just laugh at Himchan's acting as a dramaqueen.

"So who going to take care of her?" your dad ask and eyed at everyone except Simon. Everyone except Simon know what your dad wants.

"I will do it, Mr Kwon." Simon finally answer him.

"Simon, don't be formal to me and just call me dad beside you're going to be Sohyun's husband soon." your dad say.

"Yes, dad." he say.

"Okay then, we should get going so please take care of her, okay?" he wink and say as he shoo everyone out of the room just to leave both of you alone.

"Daddy, is so going to get it from me when I get outta here." you mutter but Simon heard it and chuckle.


A/n: Here's chapter 75.. Well this story is going to end soon, I guess... *shrug*