She's been kidnap

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Everyone not mostly everyone are back in Korea. You told your unnies that you will be staying with Ms Hyosung and Christina and they don't mind cause Christina and you are a guest for Ms Hyosung so you and her will be sleeping in the guestroom together.

You suddenly got a message from Simon as you know your dad had given him your number. He ask you if you wanna meet his friends and of course you agree. So you meet his friends. As you went to meet his friends and get to know each of them and they were okay with you. You like them and they also like you.

 

~~~

 

It's been three weeks that you've been hanging out with Kris without everyone except Christina and Ms Hyosung knowing or should I say date. Suddenly today you receive a phone call from Kris that he wants to meet you. You agree and inform Ms Hyosung and Christina that you are meeting Kris. They say okay and be careful.

You nodded your head and meet him at his house. You then knock on his door. He then open the door and invite you in. You then went inside and took your heels off and went to the living room and look around.

"Don't worry the others are out." he say.

"Oh okay." you say as you took a sit at the couch and look at the tv.

"Are you thirsty?" he ask.

"Yeah I am." you say.

"Do you want soft drinks or tea?" he ask.

"Soft drink." you say as eyes were on the tv.

"Okay then." he say.

He went to the kitchen and walk to the fridge to get a bottle of soft drink then pour it into the glass. He then open the cabinet and took out a pill which is a drug and put it in the glass. 'I'm sorry.' he thought to himself as he brought your glass of soft drink to you.

You smile and thank him as you take the glass from him and drank it in one go suddenly your eyes started to be heavy and you feel sleepy then you look at Kris and saw his eyes saying that he is sincerely sorry. You then drop the glass and everything turn black. Kris then call the others to inform them. He look at you and carry you to his car to meet the others at the HQ.

Kris brought you to the HQ. He carry you inside to the boss office where everyone is and put her on the chair and tied her hands and legs with ropes. Their boss smirked as Kris had bought you to him and his wife.

"Well done, Kris." he say.

Their boss's wife suddenly went to you and hold you chin up to get your face a better look although you were being drug.

"She look beautiful." she say as she let go of your chin and walk towards her husband.

"You boys can go now." he say.

"Yes, boss." they say as they head to their rooms in the HQ.

 

~~~

 

It has been three days since you left the house and there were no sign of you calling or texting Christina and Ms Hyosung. So they went to visit your dad. They head to the mansion and went to the meeting room. To their surprise they saw everyone was there. They gulped. Your dad looked at them.

"I know why you are here." he say.

"Eh? You know?" they ask in unison.

"Yes. He called me that he had kidnap Sohyun in his HQ." he say.

Everyone sigh. Suddenly the door open and there was a happy G-Dragon and CL. They then look at everyone weirdly.

"Why is everyone is sad? Before I hear you guys answer. I wanna tell all of you that CL is two weeks pregnant." he say.

"Congratulations to the both of you." everyone say in unison and smile weakly at them.

GD and CL then scan the room.

"Where is Sohyun?" they ask.

"She's been kidnap by THEM." your dad say.

GD eyes widen then went to him.

"Dad, are you serious? Please don't lie to me." he say.

"I am serious. Why should I lie and it's been three days that she's been missing and this morning I receive a call from HIM." your dad say.

"What are we going to do?" your brother ask.

"I had sent one of my men to track their HQ and let's just wait for their results." your dad say.

"I can't just sit and wait here for the results.. We don't know what they will do to her!! Like how they did to me and her when we were just kids... I just can't lose her." your brother say.

"I know, my son. I also can't lose her. She is my daughter." your dad say.

Suddenly the door burst open and one of your dad's men came running to him.

"Boss, I found their HQ." he announce.

"Really? Tell me where is it?" your dad say.

He then tell the location to your dad and everyone. Your dad then stood up from his chair and everyone too.

"Let's go everyone." he say as he walk towards the door but the stop.

"Sora and CL please stay here. It is not safe for both of you. CL, no buts cause you are pregnant and Sora will take care of you." he say.

"Yes, dad." she reply.

Everyone then left the house and went to their cars and bikes and head to the HQ.

'We are coming, Sohyun.' Everyone thought to theirselves.

 

~~~

 

You suddenly groan and open your eyes but was shock as you look around at the unfamiliar surroundings then try to move your own body but your were tied on to the chair. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice that you hated from all those years and look straight and your eyes widen in shock to see your evil parents.

"Hello, my dear." your evil parents say.

You didn't speak to them and try to struggle free from the ropes but it was useless as it was tight.

"It is useless, my dear." your evil mum say.

"SHUT UP, YOU AND STOP CALLING ME YOUR DEAR!" You spat.

"Tch... Tch.. What a naughty girl?" your evil dad say.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!! HOW DID YOU GET ME?!"

They chuckles.

"EXO!" your evil dad call. Your eyes widen to see Exo.

"E-exo?" you look at them confuse in your eyes.

"Aww.. My dear, you really fall for their trap or should I say Kris's trap. Just to get you for us." your evil dad say.

You widen in shock to what your evil dad had say earlier then look at Kris.

"I-is that true, Kris?" You stutter.

"Yes it's true. I'm sorry." he say.

You suddenly felt hurt, angry and sad at Kris and yourself that you had trust Kris. Why he had to make you fall for him just to give you to your evil parents? You ask yourself alot of questions in your head and blamed yourself as what Christina and Daehyun had told you to be careful with him. Now you hate Kris and don't trust him anymore.

"Well enough with the lovey dovey. I had already call your dad. I guess he should be here by now." your evil dad say.

You show them your cold death glare and waited for your dad to come and safe you.


A/n: The last chapter for today.. Don't worry there will be more interesting chapters tomorrow. *Throw alpaca to everyone*