Transfer to TW High

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Next morning, you woke up as you got a hangover. As usual you do your morning routine but you wear your home clothes and head downstairs to the dinning table but to your surprise your saw Simon and his parents so you thought of going upstair to your room again. Your dad saw you and call you. 'Oh !' you thought to yourself as you stop your tracks and put a fake smile and head back to the dinning table.

"Good morning, dear." your dad smile at you.

"G-good morning, everyone." you say as you took a sit.

"Morning." They say in unison.

The maid then give you, your drink that cure your hangover then eat your breakfast.

"So I heard that you going to Simon's school." Simon's dad say.

You almost choke on your food but quickly take your drink and drink. 'WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!' you thought to yourself but then it hit you as you remember that you were drunk last night and told your Big Bang oppas that you wanted to go to Simon's school. '! I REALLY AM A STUPID ING !' you mentally cursed yourseld in your thoughts.

"Y-yeah." you say. You mentally cursed for stuttering.

"That's good. Well we already bought for you, your uniform and books but you are same class with Daniel. If you want me to transfer you to Simon's class... I don't mind." Simon's dad say.

"It's okay, Mr Park. I can be in the same class with Daniel." you say.

He chuckle.

"Don't be formal. Just call me Otosan or dad if you want but just don't call me Mr Park cause you are going to be my daughter in law." he say.

"N-ne, Otosan." you say.

"Sohyun-ah, Simon will be taking you from here and both of you will be going to school together tomorrow." Simon's mum say.

"N-ne, Mrs Park." you say.

"Just call me Okasan." she smile.

"N-ne, Okasan." you say.

"Well then we should head back now." Otosan say.

As they had left the house. You have to meet your parents. You gulp the lump of saliva that stuck in your throat as you know why they are calling you cause you were drunk last night.

"Young miss, where did you go last night?" your mum say as she cross both of her arms on her chest and tap her leg.

"Ermm.. C-club?" you question your own answer.

Your parents sighed.

"You should have inform us earlier that you are going there and you should bring someone with you, you know? You make us worried, do you know that?" your mum hug you.

"I'm sorry I make you worry it's just that yesterday I went to class I saw Kai and Sehun and I know they are schooling in TS and I thought they went back to their own school." you say while sobbing.

"There there.. Don't cry. We just worried that you got kidnap by your evil parents again." your mum say as she calm you down.

You stop crying and look at her. She wipe your tears away.

"Aigoo... Where's my cold princess, huh?" your dad say.

"Still here." You say coldly.

"That's my girl." He smile as he hug you.

You smile at him and hug him back.

"I'm sorry, dad." you say.

"It's okay but promise you will inform us next time?" he say as he look at you.

You nodded your head.

"Well dear, tomorrow you have to bring your gun with you." your dad say.

"Waeyo?" you tilt your head.

"We heard from your Otosan that there's Queenkas in that school and Dalmatian are Kingkas." your mum say.

You sigh and rub your forehead.

"Seriously?"

They nodded their head.

"Okay then I will bring the gun and don't worry I won't kill anyone. If they DARE bully or hurt me? I will show them that I am the COLD PRINCESS and DAUGHTER OF KWON JUNSANG." you say.

"That's my girl." Your dad smile and ruffle your hair.

You smile at him.

 

~~~

 

[Next day]

You were eating your breakfast with your parents and of course with Simon too. As both of you had done eating, both of you then bid goodbye to them and went straight to TW high. Both of you already get out of the car. You look at the highschool and gulp the lump of your saliva that is stuck at your throat. Simon saw that. Then touch your hand. Both of you then felt electric current then let go of each other hand.

"S-sorry. Don't worry about the Queenkas." He say.

"I-it's okay and o-okay." you stutter.

"Sohyun! Simon!"

Both of you heard the others and look at where that voices came from and saw the Dalmatian waving at both of you. Both of you then went to them.

"Hey, Sohyun." Daniel smile.

"Hello, Danny oppa." you smile at him back.

"You gave him a nickname?!" the other say.

You nodded your head. Their mouth gap wide open.

"Chillax guys. Maybe she has nicknames for you guys too." Daniel say.

You nodded your head.

As all of you head inside the school and walk to the school hallways. Some girls students were giving you death glares and some boys students were whistling at you. You just ignore them. Dalmatian shot the boys students death glares and they shut up.

"So Yunnie, what class are you going to be in?" Jeesu ask you.

"Yunnie?" you and the other guys raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah that's a nickname for her." he shrug.

"Oh okay.. Well I'm same class with Danny oppa." you say.

"Cool." he cheer.

"Not fair.." Jeesu and Youngwon say in unison.

"In your faces, hyungs." Daniel say.

You laugh at them. School bell rang and all of you head to your perspective classes. You and Daniel went to class. Girls show you death glares and boys whistle at you. You just smirk and walk pass them as you and Daniel went to your desk. Luckily, your partner was Daniel. Suddenly the teacher came in. He saw you.

"Class, we have a new student joining us." he say.

You went to him and face your classmates.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kwon Sohyun, nice to meet all of you and do treat me well." you say as you smirk at them.

The students widen their eyes in shock as they heard the word 'KWON' and gulp. Daniel smirk. You then walk back to your seat and take a sit.

 

~~~

 

As lessons were over, it was break time. You and Daniel head to the cafeteria to join the others. You saw them so both of you headed at their usual place.

"Yunnie, sit with me." Jeesu say as he pat the empty space beside him.

"No way! She must sit with me." Youngwon say.

"No! She will be sitting with me." Daniel say.

"Oh god! Just shut up will ya!" Inati yell. Make three of them to shut their mouth up.

"She will be sitting with Simon." Inati say. All of them pout. You chuckle.

"I will sit with you guys tomorrow." You say as you take a sit beside Simon.

"Okay, Yunnie." they say in unison.

"Yah! I gave her that nickname!" Jeesu glare at Youngwon and Daniel.

"Well I don't mind all of you to call me that." You quickly say before they started fighting again.

"Okay then." Jeesu smile at you.

You just smile at him back.

"Here you go, Yunnie-ah. We get for you, your food for you." Youngwon say as he give your tray of food.

"Thank you, Wonnie oppa." You say as you gladly accept it.

"OHMYGOD!! Did you guys heard that?! She give me a nickname too!!" Youngwon squeal.

They facepalm themselves. You chuckles and starting eating your food. On other hand, Kara the Queenkas of the school look at you as they were jealous.

"Who do she think she is?" Jiyoung ask as she look at you.

"A new transfer student." Gyuri say.

"Why did she go with my Daniel?" Nicole ask.

"Same class I guess?" Seungyeon shrug.

"What did she sit beside my Simon?!" Hara ask.

The girls just shrug and just watch you.

"Please excuse me, I need to go to the ladies." You say as you stood up.

The boys nodded their head. As you were about to walk to the restroom. Someone caught your wrist and you felt the electric current again. You look behind and saw Simon caught your wrist.

"Yes?" you raise an eyebrow. He let go of your hand.

"Ermm.. Just be careful." He say.

"N-ne." you smile then left and went to the restroom.

The girls look at you left the boys.

"Girls, its time." Nicole say.

Everyone nodded their heads and went to the restroom. You were washing your hands at the sink suddenly you heard someone.

"Well well well, isn't that the , who try to take away our oppas." Jiyoung say.

You roll your eyes in annoyance and turn behind and face the girls.

"Tch.. As if I am the ." You say as your cross your arms on your chest and lean on the sink.

"Who do you think you are?" Nicole ask.

"You will soon know me.To bad you girls don't know who I am." you smirk.

Hara was about to scratch you but Gyuri stop her.

"You better stay away from our oppas, is that clear?!" Hara warn.

"Whatever... As if I am going to listen to you." You say as you walk pass them as your shoulder bump Hara's shoulder and then left the restroom.

"Oh that is so gonna get it from us." Hara say as you left the restroom.


A/n: Yay!! Kara as the evil Queenkas!! Woohoo!! Don't you think that I hate Kara. I love them. They are so cool but I have to make them as evil so yeah.. I hope you understand... Don't think I hate them.. I seriously love them and I hope you guys okay with it... Don't hate, kill me and unsubscribe me.. *throws Pikachu to everyone and run away to hide*

*Jiyoung likes Jeesu
*Nicole likes Daniel
*Gyuri likes Inati
*Seungyeon likes Youngwon
*Hara likes Simon