Second day of school

Good Girl Gone Bad?

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* (Sora gave you another alarm clock)

''WTF?!'' you said as you try to take the alarm clock to shut it up but it didn't work.

You then took your gun under your pillow and shoot bullet at it and it broke.

Meanwhile, your dad and Sora heard the gun shot.

They then hurried to upstair to your room.

You put your gun down and went to bed again.

They then take a peek in your room and saw that you were sleeping.

Then went inside and saw your alarm clock was broken.

''I guess she shoot the alarm clock.'' your dad said.

Sora nodded.

Your dad head downstair to the dinning table and read his newspaper while drinking his cup of coffee.

''Sohyun ah, wake up it's time for school.'' she said.

''Nnn.... I don't want.... I wanna continue sleeping.'' you said and cover yourself with blanket.

She sighed and suddenly got an idea.

She then bent down to whisper in your ear.

''If you don't want to wake up then too bad. I will asked your brother to wake you up then.'' she said.

You then opened your eyes and get up of bed. (You was scared that your brother might call his friends to try waking you up.)

You grab your towel and head straight to the bathroom and starts bathing.

She chuckles as she look at you ran straight to the bathroom.

She tidy your bed.

She saw your gun on the bed.

*Why is it doing here? No wonder I heard gun shot.* She thought to herself as she took your gun and put it on your study desk.

Then place your school uniform on your bed and left the room.

As you had done bathing, you then head to your bed and put on your school uniform on and make up.

You brush your hair and put your hair band on.

You put your phone in your bag and head downstair to the dinning table.

You saw your dad with his newspaper and cup of coffee.

''Good morning, appa.'' you smiled as you take a sit.

''Good morning, dear.'' he smiled.

''Good morning everyone!'' Jiyong said.

''Morning.'' Both you and your dad said together.

Your brother then sit beside you.

Both of you then eat breakfast.

As both of you had done eating breakfast.

Your brother went to take his bike.

You went to your dad and give him a peck on his cheek.

''Bye appa.'' you smiled.

''Bye dear.'' he smiled back.

You then head outside as your brother was waiting for you.

He gave you the helmet then hop on his bike

You wear it on and hop on his bike.

He then drove you to school.

~A few hours later~

You arrive to school.

You hop off of the bike and took out the helmet out of your head and give it to your brother.

''Bye oppa.'' you smiled.

''Bye dongseang. Later I come and fetch you araseo?''

''Araseo.'' you smiled.

He then drove off.

You then turn to look at the school gate.

Students were looking at you but you ignore them.

As you walk to the gate but there were boys blocking your way as they were day dreaming when they see you.

You stop, they then make way for you. You smiled and give a wink at them.

They smiled at you. You then walk in but then you heard fan girls screaming.

You just ignore it and walk into school as you about to head inside, you heard someone calling your name out.

''SOHYUN!!'' he yelled.

You look behind and saw Sungjong and the other Infinite members running to you.

''Hello Sungjong oppa.'' you smiled.

''Sohyun, why didn't you text me? I thought you promise me that you will text me but you broke the promise.'' he pout.

You smile at him as he was so cute.

''M-mian... I was too tired and sleepy. I'm sorry and will you forgive me.'' you looked at him with your puppy eyes.

He and the other members look at you and felt aww seeing your puppy eyes as they can't resist it.

''It's okay and I forgive you but promise me that you won't do it again. Araseo?'' he said as he show his pinky finger.

''Araseo I promise.'' you said as you linked his pinky finger with yours.

''Good... Let's get going to class.'' he said.

''Okay.''

You and the Infinite members went into the school.

''See ya later Sohyun.'' said Sunggyu and the other members.

''You too.'' you said.

Then you and Sungjong went to your classroom and the other Infinite members went to their respective classes.

Both of you went to your seats and take a sit.

As your Biology teacher came in, the whole class just greet the teacher.

~~~

As Biology class was over. It was time for PE.

You and Sungjong went seperate ways to get change into your PE attire.

You wore your white PE shirt and a pair of gray shorts and head to the GYM as everyone had gather there.

''Okay class.. Today we are doing some running 1 round only but first thing first. You need to do some warm up.'' said your PE teacher.

''Araseo!'' Everyone answered.

As you had done warming up. You then went to the running track and there were some girls there.

You tied your hair and guys were staring at you but you just ignored them.

As you heard the whistle you and the other girls start to run.

~A few minutes later~

Some of the girls felt exhausted and were sweating but you, you did not sweat and was not feeling exhausted and had end your 1 round and some girls were still running.

Everyone were shocked and their jaws drop.

Sungjong then went to you.

''OMG! Sohyun, how did you do that? You are not sweating and you did run very fast.'' he said as he was surprised.

''Hahaha... Thanks...'' you smiled.

As PE was over, you and the other students cool down for awhile then went to the rest rooms to take a bath.

As you had finish bathing, you put on your school uniform and make up then brush your hair and put on the hair band then head to the classroom.

You then take a seat at your desk.

The others then came back from their bath and went to take a seat at their desks.

Then your English teacher came in and everyone greeted him and starts the lesson.

~Few hours later~

School bell rang as it was time for Lunch break. You and Sungjong went to the cafeteria to buy food.

''Sohyun ah, do you want anything?'' he ask.

''Ermm... No thanks. I am not hungry though.'' you smiled.

''Okay if you say so.'' he said as he buy his own food.

Then both of you head to where Infinite usually seat.

You then sat beside Dongwoo and Sungjong sat beside you.

''Eh? Sohyun, you are not eating lunch?'' Sungyeol ask you.

''Yeah. I am not hungry btw.'' you smile.

''A beautiful girl like you should eat. I don't want you to faint in class.'' said Woohyun as he wink at you.

You blushed.

''Yah, hyung, don't flirt with Sohyun ah.'' Sungjong said.

You giggles.

''Oh yeah, did you know that Sohyun run very fast in class and did not sweat a bit.'' Sungjong continue.

''WOW!'' they said and look at you like O.O

''Yeah I know. Sohyun ah, how did you do?'' he asked you.

''Ermm... Well when I was alittle girl my daddy's friend train me to run everyday and when I am used to it. He asked me to run in heels too in case if any situation like some bad guys going to chase me or something.'' you said shyly.

''Ohhhhh...'' they said.

You then stand up. Their eyes were on you.

''Where are you going?'' Sungjong ask.

''To the rest room.'' you said.

''Okay, don't be late araseo?''

''Araseo.'' you said as you head to the rest room.

As you had done your bussiness, you went to the sink and to wash you hands and suddenly A-Pink came in.

''Well well isn't that Sohyun the of our Infinite guys.'' said Chorong.

You look at them.

''What do you want?'' you said in cold tone.

''Well we want to warn you to get away from our oppas as they are ours.'' said Naeun.

''Tch.'' you said as you rolled your eyes.

They saw that and they were pissed. Eunji went to you and grab your hair.

''Yah, if you ever laid any finger on Sunggyu oppa, I will KILL you.'' she said.

As your hair being grab by Eunji, you were pissed. (Btw you don't like someone messes with your face and hair.)

You then turn into the Cold Princess and then grab Eunji's neck and pinned on the wall.

''Yah, I am not a , you ing and btw I am not interested in your Sunggyu oppa.'' you said as you tighten the grip of her neck.

The others saw that and was shock. They try to get you to let go of Eunji but you shot them a cold glare and they were run out of the rest room. Eunji was turning blue as she can't breathe from your grip.

''One more thing, if you messes with me, my hair or face. You will be dead is that clear?!'' you said as you let go of her neck.

She nodded.

You then went to look at the mirror and took a pencil lip and make a fake injury on your face then walk out of the rest room like you were injured and head to Infinite.

*I will get you Sohyun.* Eunji thought to herself as she look at you left the rest room.

You saw the A-Pink members were there but you act like you were injure.

''Whatever as if we are going to trust you.'' said Woohyun.

Sungjong then went to you.

''Gwenchana?'' he ask you as he was worried and suddenly he saw the injury on your face and look angry.

He then went to Hayoung and pull her hair the others were shock.

''YAH, YOU LITTLE !! YOU DARE TO HURT MY FRIEND SOHYUN!!'' he yelled at her as he pulled her hair.

The Infinite members was shock to hear what Sungjong said then look at you and their eyes widen as they saw the injury on your face.

Woohyun went to you.

''Sohyun ah, what happened to your face?'' he asked worriedly as he touch your face.

You then move your face to look away.

''Did they do this to your beautiful face?'' Hoya asked.

You slightly nod your head.

They look angry and face the A-Pink.

''YAH, ES IF YOU EVER DARE HURT HER!! YOU'LL BE DEAD BY US IS THAT CLEAR?!! AND DON'T EVER CALL US YOUR OPPAS!!'' they yelled at them.

You smirked at the A-Pink. They were shock and they just nod their heads as they were scared of Infinite.

You then change back to your acting as you were feeling hurt when Infinite look back at you as they had done finishing yelling at A-Pink.

As Lunch break was over, you and the guys went to their respective classes and lesson had started.

~~~

School bell rang and school was over. You and Sungjong left the class.

As both of you was walking, Sungjong look at you but then you saw your brother was waiting for you outside of the school gate and he was waving at you.

''Bye Sungjong oppa. I promise I will text you later.'' you smiled and ran to your brother.

Your brother then gave you the helmet. You put it on and hop on the bike.

He then drove home.

Sungjong look at you and sighed.

''Yeah bye.'' he said as he went to his bike.